Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coolie Unreleased Song
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
SkFan
Iam lucky i got this song.....and i would love to share it with u all
According to the script Amitabh bachhan dies in the film, but later after his accident in the same film the script changed.Do give ur opinion guys.
This song is unreleased.
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(SkFan @ Oct 31 2006, 11:51 PM) *

According to the script Amitabh bachhan dies in the film, but later after his accident in the same film the script changed.Do give ur opinion guys.
This song is unreleased.

HIYA DOST,

its an amazing track- wat else can i say?

its a really rare song.

keep it up.

take care.

'SHABBIR KUMAR ZINDABAAD'

BASH.
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(SkFan @ Oct 31 2006, 06:21 PM) *

This song is unreleased.

wow, i am gobsmacked, this is real gold, i gotta admit this is the most precious thing ive got from anywhere, and thnx to you SKFAN and HF.
SkFan
Guys i have lots of stuffs about Shabbir Sahabs.
Till then Enjoy.............
Guru
Thanks for posting such a rare song

Guru
Dharmaan Khan
SkFan

My Freind there is a shabbir track i have been after for a while, i dont know the film name, but the title is

"zindagi tujh pe hai qurbaan, tera pyar ,meri jaan mera imaan" as far as i can a remember this was a naseeruddin shah film, couldve been filmed on him as well.

Thnx
SkFan
yes i know this song and i will upload it for u bro.....
Saj1974
QUOTE(SkFan @ Nov 1 2006, 01:42 AM) *

Guys i have lots of stuffs about Shabbir Sahabs.
Till then Enjoy.............

SKF,

Your doing a good job. Please inform us with a little more trivia on Shabbir Kumar.

Regs
Saj
SkFan
QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ Nov 1 2006, 12:55 AM) *

SkFan

My Freind there is a shabbir track i have been after for a while, i dont know the film name, but the title is

"zindagi tujh pe hai qurbaan, tera pyar ,meri jaan mera imaan" as far as i can a remember this was a naseeruddin shah film, couldve been filmed on him as well.

Thnx

Here it is "Zindagi tujhpe hai qurbaan" Happy and sad both versions for u, and its from the movie "Anjaam Khuda jaane"
It a beautiful song and very well sung by Shabbir Sahab......
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(SkFan @ Nov 1 2006, 02:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ Nov 1 2006, 12:55 AM) *

SkFan

Thnx

Here it is "Zindagi tujhpe hai qurbaan" Happy and sad both versions for u, and its from the movie "Anjaam Khuda jaane"
It a beautiful song and very well sung by Shabbir Sahab......

thank you my friend, much much appreciated
SkFan
Anytime anything about Shabbir sahab:)
deewani
Amazing shares SKfan, thanks very much.
Jay
Thnx for the rare gem bro! smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.