Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abhijeet Or Vinod Rathod?
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
shabbirkumar786
hiya,

another one for u music buffs out there.

abhijeet or vinod rathod.

who do u like more & once again pleeeeeeeeease

state why.

thanx in advance again.

BASH.
SAJJAD
hiya,

Both Sucks laugh.gif tongue1.gif Can't stand them....They r legends as bathroom singers tongue1.gif
NATURE
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 20 2006, 03:45 AM) *

hiya,

Both Sucks laugh.gif tongue1.gif Can't stand them....They r legends as bathroom singers tongue1.gif

haa haa haa !!! laugh.gif no, don't put them there, cause bollywood doesn't make superhits
with bathroom singers(even if u add legends) ... if u can sing a very good song then u r a
very good singer if not then u r not even a very good bathroom singer. tongue1.gif

here is my reply:

i like every one. all are very good singers. but i choose udit, kay kay, abhijeet
over sonu nigam, kumar sanu. so u know my answer to yr question.

here is little more detail:

i like sonu's capability of singing variety of songs, i don't like his crappy style. neither do i like
his voice, particularly in high scale. so i prefer udit here: melodious voice, sings beautifully in
high and low scales. i don't like style that much, but his voice is something i like very much.
i don't see udit in sad songs like sonu nigam. your voice doesn't count everytime, style does matter
listen to the song "wada raha" from khakee. i don't know why i like "arnab chakravorty's" song more
than udit's. i find more emotion in his song, again in sonu nigam's version there is nothing sad though
the title says it's sad. that's why style matters. u must get yrself into the song.
u carry yr voice everywhere, you don't carry the same style everywhere. it must change with the sentiment of
the song. in udit's "wada raha", the style is usual. similarly i don't like his "khaike paan banaras wala", though the
beginning(dialogue) is very good. however i like shaan's "main hoon don". the music has suspense and thrill
and shaan sings it beautifully ...
( another point: i don't like udit's breathing style as well )

abhijeet here, i like his voice as well as style. i see him both in romantic and sad songs. at least
he gets into the song. ( i find his style does match very much with the song )
but there is a problem. i don't like his cracking style, i mean sometimes
his voice gets cracked. hindi mein kahe to: aawaaz jo phat jaataa hai ...
he sounds better when he doesn't do that, here udit overcomes this fact. there is no break or
crack in his voice. ( i will choose abhijeet, udit, shaan, kay kay over others )

so, no one is great or perfect like the legendary singers of yesteryears but they are not tom dick
and hary either. i can listen to kumar sanu's "tu mile dil khile"(criminal) and sonu nigam's "doob janaa re"
(main meri patni aur woh) ... kumar sanu ruled the industry in 90s and now sonu nigam.

--------------------

what about femal singers ? i like many but i adore alka yagnik and shreya ghoshal(as a singer ofcourse laugh.gif)
others are: chitra(the song raat humaari to from parineeta), swarnalatha(song hai raam ye kya hua from
rangeela), kavita and many
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 20 2006, 04:41 AM) *

QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 20 2006, 03:45 AM) *

hiya,

haa haa haa !!! laugh.gif no, don't put them there, cause bollywood doesn't make superhits
with bathroom singers(even if u add legends) ... if u can sing a very good song then u r a
very good singer if not then u r not even a very good bathroom singer. tongue1.gif

here is my reply:

i like every one. all are very good singers. but i choose udit, kay kay, abhijeet
over sonu nigam, kumar sanu. so u know my answer to yr question.

here is little more detail:

i like sonu's capability of singing variety of songs, i don't like his crappy style. neither do i like
his voice, particularly in high scale. so i prefer udit here: melodious voice, sings beautifully in
high and low scales. i don't like style that much, but his voice is something i like very much.
i don't see udit in sad songs like sonu nigam. your voice doesn't count everytime, style does matter
listen to the song "wada raha" from khakee. i don't know why i like "arnab chakravorty's" song more
than udit's. i find more emotion in his song, again in sonu nigam's version there is nothing sad though
the title says it's sad. that's why style matters. u must get yrself into the song.
u carry yr voice everywhere, you don't carry the same style everywhere. it must change with the sentiment of
the song. in udit's "wada raha", the style is usual. similarly i don't like his "khaike paan banaras wala", though the
beginning(dialogue) is very good. however i like shaan's "main hoon don". the music has suspense and thrill
and shaan sings it beautifully ...
( another point: i don't like udit's breathing style as well )

abhijeet here, i like his voice as well as style. i see him both in romantic and sad songs. at least
he gets into the song. ( i find his style does match very much with the song )
but there is a problem. i don't like his cracking style, i mean sometimes
his voice gets cracked. hindi mein kahe to: aawaaz jo phat jaataa hai ...
he sounds better when he doesn't do that, here udit overcomes this fact. there is no break or
crack in his voice. ( i will choose abhijeet, udit, shaan, kay kay over others )

so, no one is great or perfect like the legendary singers of yesteryears but they are not tom dick
and hary either. i can listen to kumar sanu's "tu mile dil khile"(criminal) and sonu nigam's "doob janaa re"
(main meri patni aur woh) ... kumar sanu ruled the industry in 90s and now sonu nigam.

--------------------

what about femal singers ? i like many but i adore alka yagnik and shreya ghoshal(as a singer ofcourse laugh.gif)
others are: chitra(the song raat humaari to from parineeta), swarnalatha(song hai raam ye kya hua from
rangeela), kavita and many

HIYA,

thanx for ur very detailed & intersting contribution.

it was fasinatind & educational piece of work.

very very good- gotta be honest i do agree with most of ur points.

thanx again- sincerely appreciate it.

BASH.
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 20 2006, 02:45 AM) *

hiya,

hiya sajjad,

love ur style mate.

u dnt beat around the bush do u. (l.o.l)

love ur honesty- cant beat.

thanx for ur comment & thanx for enlightening us.

u take care bro.

BASH.
SAJJAD
QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Oct 21 2006, 02:42 AM) *

hiya,

hiya sajjad,

love ur style mate.

u take care bro.

BASH.

wub.gif Thanks! My problem - i am too honest tongue1.gif That's why i post comments rarely...or else admins will ban me from this site sad.gif angry.gif Yeh, i near beat around "any" BUSH wacko.gif laugh.gif tongue1.gif There is more fun in beating the Bush tongue1.gif Understand???? tum kuch bhi nahi samajay....lol
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 21 2006, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Oct 21 2006, 02:42 AM) *

hiya,

hiya sajjad,

love ur style mate.

u take care bro.

BASH.

wub.gif Thanks! My problem - i am too honest tongue1.gif That's why i post comments rarely...or else admins will ban me from this site sad.gif angry.gif Yeh, i near beat around "any" BUSH wacko.gif laugh.gif tongue1.gif There is more fun in beating the Bush tongue1.gif Understand???? tum kuch bhi nahi samajay....lol

hiya,

l.o.l!!!

no yaar i wasnt joking- i was dead seroius.

i loved ur honesty it was a refreshing change. (im the same as u too, believe me).

i really look forward to hearing from u again.

all the best.

Bash.
Anwar_Fan
O Ye of little faith, believe in Pretzels excl.gif

laugh.gif
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 23 2006, 06:26 PM) *

O Ye of little faith, believe in Pretzels excl.gif

laugh.gif

salaam mate,

i didnt realise thou was into poetry too! (l.o.l)

man of many talents hey?

so go on give us ur views minus the poetry pls.

love to know mate.

eid mubark to u & ur family.

BASH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.