Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Of Amit Kumar Singing Kishore Kumar Live At Kolkata
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
bapa1967
friemds here is a video clip of the Bengali song Tobu Bole Kano shahashai theme Gele by Amit Kumar performed live at the function Guru Ke Janai Pronam at Kolkata this yera on 4th of August this year.

This incidently is the Bengali of Kya Janoo Mai Hoon Kaun from Bandhe Haath

This video is directly taken with the help of a camcorder from my TV but the quality is OK

Bapa

bobby mudgel
QUOTE(bapa1967 @ Aug 28 2006, 12:15 AM) *

friemds here is a video clip of the Bengali song Tobu Bole Kano shahashai theme Gele by Amit Kumar performed live at the function Guru Ke Janai Pronam at Kolkata this yera on 4th of August this year.

This video is directly taken with the help of a camcorder from my TV but the quality is OK

Bapa

dada video clipp in words wacko.gif
bapa1967
QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ Aug 27 2006, 11:34 PM) *

QUOTE(bapa1967 @ Aug 28 2006, 12:15 AM) *

Bapa

dada video clipp in words wacko.gif

Bobby bhai, there was some problem while I was uploading and the page didnt refresh I therefore stoped the process there only , never knew that this post is actually appearing in the Board as I have abondoned it mid way . will upload the file Tomorrow, Pleae bear with till then

Bapa
bapa1967
Sorry friends, dont know why none of my attachments are getting attatched . that is the page is just not refreshing after the attachment is complete and instead a message is coming after some time which says that sorry internet explorer cannot open this page

I will again try in the evening

Bapa
bapa1967
Finally I have succeded in uploading the song Roop Tera mastana as performed by Amit Kumar in the programme

Enjoy it

Bapa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.