Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: chandni chowk
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
cinemaniac2
Hi!
i was a member at yahoo- rafi- really had a good time there-but was unable to participate for the last three months because of the indian govt. dictat.
yahoo groups have started again and i learned about this group a few days ago and am very happy to join u folks again.

i am posting two songs
i referred to hindi film kosh which is a very good source for old hindi music.
zameen bhi wohi hain is listed as a mukesh song and the other song by lata is not listed at all.
btw- the tune of the song by lata- tera dil kahan hai is used again by Roshan in mamta- rahen na rahen hum

Pradeep
Welcome to this new forum cinemaniac. Thanks for those lovely jems. I did not find the listing of the song Tera Dil Kahan Hai from Chandni Chowk. Could you please provide lyricist information for this song? For Chandni Chowk, we have Majrooh, Shailendra, Raja Mehdi Khan as lyricists. The singer seems like Asha.. and not Lata. True, the music is indeed same for Rahe Na Rahe Ham.

omprakash
Hello Pradeep

Pl try the URL "http://members.tripod.com/~ATMJH/472.html" wher details of Chandni Chowk is given. You are right that singer is Asha.

Omprakash
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.