Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adalat (1976) Artist Query
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Kalyanji Anandji
deewani
Does anyone have a version of this cassette (or vinyl) with the Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting track on it? If so, could you please, please see who the artist is? Is it Carl Douglas? Or a cover? I used to have an old double apple cass that had the artist but that one is dust now, and my MTC (apple with a T MIL) cass does not have artist info for any tracks whatsoever, thanks.
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(deewani @ Aug 21 2006, 09:31 PM) *

Does anyone have a version of this cassette (or vinyl) with the Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting track on it? If so, could you please, please see who the artist is? Is it Carl Douglas? Or a cover? I used to have an old double apple cass that had the artist but that one is dust now, and my MTC (apple with a T MIL) cass does not have artist info for any tracks whatsoever, thanks.

deewani, i dont have this album, but it is Carl Douglas, and just a bit of trivia, this was the tune lifted by Laxmikant Pyarelal for their RamBalram (1980) score and turned it into Yaar Ki khabar Mil Gayi by KK and Asha
deewani
OMG I never made that connection before, no wonder I loved that song. laugh.gif Thanks ji.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.