Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Patanga(1949)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > C.Ramchandra
humble_rafi
Could u plz tell me abt the respective singers?
vasudev0409
QUOTE(humble_rafi @ Aug 19 2006, 04:38 AM) *

Could u plz tell me abt the respective singers?

You can find the details on the tracks.

regards,

vasudev
parag_sankla
Hi Vasudev-ji

Many thanks for sharing the melodies from this one of the best CR-Lata combination.

Best Regards
Parag
Ummer
Best CR-Lata combination?

I will call it one of the Best CR-Shamshad combination.
mmuk2004
Thanks Vasudev,

What a superb album, full of gems. Apart from the sparkling, mischievous, "Mere Piya Gaye Rangoon" it has the teasing "Gore Gore" and "Namaste Namaste" of Shamshad Begum. CR seems to have reserved the three plaintive tracks for Lata, love both the "Dil Se Bhula Do Tum" and "Thukrake Jane Wale" tracks though I feel that in the latter she comes out on her own whereas in the former she seems more under Shamshad Begum's influence.

The album also has the rare appearance of Rafi in one of the duets with Shamshad Begum. An excellent album especially when one considers that CR is credited with having composed twelve albums in this particular year.
vasudev0409
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Aug 22 2006, 12:03 PM) *

Thanks Vasudev,

What a superb album, full of gems. Apart from the sparkling, mischievous, "Mere Piya Gaye Rangoon" it has the teasing "Gore Gore" and "Namaste Namaste" of Shamshad Begum. CR seems to have reserved the three plaintive tracks for Lata, love both the "Dil Se Bhula Do Tum" and "Thukrake Jane Wale" tracks though I feel that in the latter she comes out on her own whereas in the former she seems more under Shamshad Begum's influence.

The album also has the rare appearance of Rafi in one of the duets with Shamshad Begum. An excellent album especially when one considers that CR is credited with having composed twelve albums in this particular year.

Madhavi,

My pleasure!

regards,

vasudev
akbaralibhai
Thank you Vasudev Bhai for all the tracks of Patanga.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.