Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "mujhe Nachne Do Ke Shayad Yeh Ghungroo......."
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
deewani
Mujhe Nachne Do Ke Shayad Yeh Ghungroo Kisi Ke *** Mein **** Jaga De.

Can't remember the full lyrics or the chorus line at the moment, I think I probably have this song again but I just can't place it, if someone knows what I'm talking about could you please post the film name and/or song title, thanks - been bugging me for 3 days now.

Some more info: used to play on the radio in mid 80s, so probably is from very late 70s, or first half of 80s. Female singer solo, heavy, nasal voice.
deewani
Remembered one more word, but still no luck:
Mujhe Nachne Do Ke Shayad Yeh Ghungroo Kisi Ke *** Mein Ghairat Jaga De.

deewani
I've found the info on my own, it turns out the song was from Pakistani film Anmol in 1973 with music by Nisar Bazmi, and the song was by Runa Laila. Apparently I must have had this cassette when I was young because 2 other gems, Mera Man Leharaya Pehli Baar (Runa Laila) and Pyar Insaan Ko Insaan Bana Deta Hai (Mehdi Hassan) that I used to listen to but had forgotten about are also on this soundtrack. Someone has put up videos on youtube if anyone is interested. Just search for keywords: Anmol Runa.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.