Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaadugar Qatil
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Talaikya
I had never ever heard this song before, so it classifies as rare, for me at least. It's the film version.

Song: Jaadugar Qatil
Film: Kohinoor ( 1960)
Music: Naushad
Lyrics: Shakeel Badayuni
96mp3pro, 5:03 mins
Priya
A very late THANK YOU Talaikya ji !!!! I downloaded the song but somehow imagined that I had the song--maybe mixed it up with ada qatil. So left it on my desktop without listening to it. Ab suna and am mesmerised. Lovely song. I seem to have heard it once at least but cannot find the song in my collection.
When U say film version did U record it from the vcd? The quality is great.
P smile.gif
Talaikya
Hi Priya ji,

Not at all... it's a pleasure to share rare songs. I get so much from HF, should give some in return huh?

I got it from a DVD, I also do some noise reduction etc before I upload a song. I have this thing about quality. Unlike many die-hard fans I can't seem to enjoy a song marred by static and hiss and what - not, however I do appreciate that in some instances it's just unavoidable.

The next 2 months are going to be a bit busy for me, however after that I hope to extract and share much more rare music.

My definition of rare - if I haven't heard it before, it's rare!! Hahahhahahah

T

Priya
I too prefer files that are crystal clear but as U said often that is not possible.
The definaition of rare must be the same for everyone--esp with the 4 greats of HFM--what does not come out in their usual albums or what is not heard often on the radio or on TV is rare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.