Here you are! smile1.gif
Mujh se pehli si mohabbat mere mehboob na maang
Film: Qaidi
Year: 1962
MD: Rashid Attre
Lyrics: Faiz Ahmed Faiz
Click to view attachment

Enjoy!

Thank U Bo$$ wub.gif What abt the Himish Guy Songs? unsure.gif I can't find\play his songs on Indian music sites.... sad.gif I will ask Nimmi if could PM me his songs wink.gif

Thanks Again!
Inaam
You are most welcome Sir smile1.gif

As for Himesh songs are concerned, Yes you should check with Nimii, according to some "reliable sources", She is in-house resident expert on that particular singer laugh.gif

Priya
Inaam!!!!!! look.gif
What sacrilege are U allowing on this hallowed forum? shocked.gif
Why are peeps discussing that HM chr here? angry2.gif
Inaam
Click to view attachment

Chalo aik ladki tou aisi hai who doesn't like him.

Priya
Name one girl who does!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Inaam
My wife cry.gif
and Sajjad Bhai's missus also sad1.gif
aur Nimii tou hai hi dry.gif

Priya
Rabia? And Ur wife too? headbang.gif
U guys not being good to them that is why they are reduced to enjoying such crappy music. mad.gif Sab tum logon ka kasoor hai. Unko ghumao, khana khilao, sadiyaan do... aur TV dekhne mat do!!!! tongue1.gif
SAJJAD
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 26 2006, 10:18 PM) *

Rabia? And Ur wife too? headbang.gif
U guys not being good to them that is why they are reduced to enjoying such crappy music. mad.gif Sab tum logon ka kasoor hai. Unko ghumao, khana khilao, sadiyaan do... aur TV dekhne mat do!!!! tongue1.gif

Guess what? Nimmii~G send me those 2 songs wub.gif As for being good to my wife, I do EVERYTHING and MORE, still she crave for such crappy music\stuff sad.gif That's one of the draw backs of having a big age difference with my biwi....Her interests are totally different then mine:-( I listen to Saigal\Rafi\Talat\KK and she listens to Himish or whatever that guy's name is....

Another thing, Himish's songs r very popular at Indian\Pakistani weddings in USA\Canada....u should see how the girls dance to his songs! Some of the dance moves r just....u know:-)
Priya
U are much older than Rabia? ohmy.gif
I cannot stand that HM guy esp in his videos. The creep is always paired with some gorgeous girl too. mad.gif
SAJJAD
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 26 2006, 11:05 PM) *

U are much older than Rabia? ohmy.gif
I cannot stand that HM guy esp in his videos. The creep is always paired with some gorgeous girl too. mad.gif

Why r u so shocked? angry.gif mellow.gif I am almost 8 years older then her biggrin.gif ALL\Most Gorgeous girls like rich\popular creepy guys - That's nothing new sad.gif
Priya
8 yrs kya cheez hai! doh.gif

Make that rich, popular, handsome and nice guys!!!! tongue1.gif
If there are any. wink.gif
humble_rafi
Thanks for this gems.

plz let me know if any other legend had rendered his/her voice for this beautiful lyrics?

Would love to listen to all them.

Thanks again.
humble_rafi
Can someone upload this ghazal again...................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.