Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conversion
Hamara Forums > General > Computing and Technology
akbaralibhai
Nowadays we seem to be getting a lot of Video songs which is just marvellous. How can I convert this Video song into Audio Mp03 song? Can someone please guide me.

Thank you in advance.
harihar
QUOTE(akbaralibhai @ May 14 2006, 12:05 AM) *

Nowadays we seem to be getting a lot of Video songs which is just marvellous. How can I convert this Video song into Audio Mp03 song? Can someone please guide me.

Thank you in advance.

Just try this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mp3+conve...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I am doing just that but expensive transition!
cYb0rG
QUOTE(akbaralibhai @ May 14 2006, 12:05 AM) *

Thank you in advance.

As you play the video on your computer, use freeware such as Goldwave to copy the audio track which will be saved in .wav format --- you then convert it to mp3 using freeware Cheetah Converter.
akbaralibhai
Thank you very much the conversion process works fine with Goldwave. However I am having difficulty with Video songs in .rm extention. It is not working with Goldwave. Is there a special process to deal with .rm extensions? Thank you.
Pradeep
You will not find any legal way to decode real format files as real networks have not given the rights to anybody. The only way I see as of now is look back recording.
Walker
QUOTE(akbaralibhai @ May 30 2006, 08:57 AM) *

Thank you very much the conversion process works fine with Goldwave. However I am having difficulty with Video songs in .rm extention. It is not working with Goldwave. Is there a special process to deal with .rm extensions? Thank you.

Try DBamp converter - converts to/from wav, mp3, real audio, wma etc. also allows for setting up desired conversion bitrate. A sprte codec hai real audio files ke liye which plays the vdo clip as the audio is extracted - search maaro mil jaayega - its a freeware. smile.gif
balajigade
Yes, there is no freeware available to convert .rm to .mp3 to the best of my knowledge. But you can still play the file in the .rm format and record simulataneously using musicmatch juke box or fairstars audio converter. You can also use a freeware such as freecoder which offers only two bit rates, 64 & 128 kbps.

--Balaji
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.