Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remembering Noushadji
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Naushad
Ashraf
Friends

Noushad has directed music for a non hindi film only once.That is in Malayalam film called Dhwani(dhun).All the songs were super hits.Here I am uploading one of them .

yesterday Noushadji's demise was the main news in all kerala channals and there were special programs on him.Also Yesudas remmbered his experience with Noushadji.

Manasa nilayil

Film:Dwani(malayalam)

MD:Noushad

lyrics:Yousuf Ali

Singer:Dr KJ Yesudas.

Click to view attachment
mahesh
thanks a ton ashrafji,
can you upload other songs of dhwani too.i had made a request for the soundtrack of this film about 10 days back.
regards,
mahesh
Ashraf
Maheshji

I ll u/l them with in two or three days.I asked a friend for the CD.Once I get it Ill u/l sure.
akbaralibhai
Although I do not understand the language,this is a great tune rendered extremely well by the singer.
alybaba
QUOTE(Ashraf @ May 6 2006, 11:46 AM) *

Friends

Noushad has directed music for a non hindi film only once.That is in Malayalam film called Dhwani(dhun).All the songs were super hits.Here I am uploading one of them .

yesterday Noushadji's demise was the main news in all kerala channals and there were special programs on him.Also Yesudas remmbered his experience with Noushadji.

Manasa nilayil

Film:Dwani(malayalam)

MD:Noushad

lyrics:Yousuf Ali

Singer:Dr KJ Yesudas.

Thanks a lot!!
Ashraf
Maheshji Here are the remaining songs.

Lyrics:Yousuf Ali

Singers:Yesudas ,P Suseela

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

alybaba
Thank you, Ashraf!!
mahesh
hi ashraf bhai,
thanks a ton for this extremly rare soundtrack.i came to know about this film 2-3 months back and since then have been looking for its music.
naushad sahab's other non-hindi work includes the tamil [and telugu?] versions of aan and udankhatola.he also composed music for a bhojpuri film ''paan khaye saiyan hamar''

regards,
mahesh
bawlachintu
Thanks Ashraf for sharing rare stuff.
Ashraf

It is my pleasure.

Intersting thing is that till the day of demise of Naushadji I was thinking that the music of Dwani was done by Ravi(here he is known as Bombay Ravi .He has directed music for handsome number of Malayalam films).But at that day all Kerala channals reported about Naushadji and his contribuition to Malayalam through film Dwani.Another thing is a lot of Naushadji's tunes are stollen by Malayalam MDs.The best example is his Pakeeza song 'Chalte chalte' which is used in a Malayalam film released during 80s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.