Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khiladi Songs - Suraiya (1950)
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Ummer
Hello Mahesh,
Long time ago, you requested for very rare Suraiya's songs from my cassette. Here is the first one - a playful song sung by Suraiya

Mast hawaoun mein thandi thandi chaoun mein, mera dil boley anokhi boliyan

M/D = Hansraj Behl, Film = Khiladi (1950), Starring :- Ashok Kumar, Suraiya and Cuckoo
mahesh
thanks again ummer for this lovely song.
do you have the kishore solo from khiladi?
also i found my farishta cassette a few days back.if you are interested in geetji's solo ''bach bach bach kahoon sach sach sach,i will ul it in a couple of days.
regards,
mahesh
surhall
QUOTE(Ummer @ Apr 25 2006, 09:04 AM) *

Hello Mahesh,
Long time ago, you requested for very rare Suraiya's songs from my cassette. Here is the first one - a playful song sung by Suraiya

M/D = Hansraj Behl, Film = Khiladi (1950), Starring :- Ashok Kumar, Suraiya and Cuckoo

VERY GOOD SONG
Thanks
dhall
Ummer
QUOTE(mahesh @ Apr 25 2006, 01:01 PM) *

thanks again ummer for this lovely song.
do you have the kishore solo from khiladi?
also i found my farishta cassette a few days back.if you are interested in geetji's solo ''bach bach bach kahoon sach sach sach,i will ul it in a couple of days.
regards,
mahesh

Hello Mahesh,
You welcome! Yes! I still want that "bach bach bach kahoun sach sach sach" smile1.gif. Actually, I was going to request you again!

Btw, your Suraiya's Wish List 2, contains completely different songs. Did you already got all the songs from Wish List 1? If yes, then I dont have to upload. Also, your Wish List 1 doesn't contain Suraiya-Lata's duet from Diwana (1952). Therefore, I am assuming that you have that one. I already have 3 Lata-Suraiya duets, this is the fourth and last 1 I am missing. If you have it, can you please upload? Suraiya also talks about this duet in Lata's biography by Raju Bharatan (plus their first duet in Balam), therefore I am curious biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ummer.
ChetanNaik
QUOTE(Ummer @ Apr 25 2006, 09:04 AM) *

Hello Mahesh,

Many many thanks for this rare song
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.