Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paapi[1953]
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
mahesh
hello friends ,
i am uploading a very rare soundtrack-paapi[1953].the film starred raj kapoor and nargis and had music by s mohinder.
the details are-

1]-aa jane bahar,aaja,mere singar aaja,main bhi nisar tujhpe-asha/hasrat jaipuri;
2]-meri zindagi hai tu,tujhko meri justju-rafi,asha/surjit sethi;
3]-choodiyan,lele gori,pahan le chori-rafi/raja mehndi ali khan;
4]-abhi abhi bahar thi,cha gayi khizaan-asha/raja mehndi ali khan;
5]-tera kaam hai jalna parwane-rafi/rajendra krishan;
6]-na pahlu mein dil hai-asha/butaram sharma ashq;
7]-kaun kahe unse jake ae huzoor-asha/sarshar sailani;
8]-ae jazbaye-mohabbat,itna asar dikha de-asha/hasrat jaipuri

happy listening,
mahesh
surhall
QUOTE(mahesh @ Apr 19 2006, 10:16 AM) *

hello friends ,
i am uploading a very rare soundtrack-paapi[1953].the film starred raj kapoor and nargis and had music by s mohinder.
the details are-

1]-aa jane bahar,aaja,mere singar aaja,main bhi nisar tujhpe-asha/hasrat jaipuri;
2]-meri zindagi hai tu,tujhko meri justju-rafi,asha/surjit sethi;
3]-choodiyan,lele gori,pahan le chori-rafi/raja mehndi ali khan;
4]-abhi abhi bahar thi,cha gayi khizaan-asha/raja mehndi ali khan;
5]-tera kaam hai jalna parwane-rafi/rajendra krishan;
6]-na pahlu mein dil hai-asha/butaram sharma ashq;
7]-kaun kahe unse jake ae huzoor-asha/sarshar sailani;
8]-ae jazbaye-mohabbat,itna asar dikha de-asha/hasrat jaipuri

happy listening,
mahesh

Very very Thanks good numbers of songs.
Thanks
dhall
Ummer
Thanx Mahesh,
Are these from filmtrack ? I have seen this movie long time ago, have to say that it is one of the stupidist movies of Raj Kapoor and Nargis. biggrin.gif

Ummer.
alybaba
THANKS, MAHESH!!
Priya
Million thanks, Mahesh. Except for aye jazba-e-mohabat, all the others are new for me. bow.gif
sangeetbhakt
Thanx for these songs Mahesh. I had a couple of the songs from "Paapi".
But the rest were totally new to me. It is always a special treat to get
early Asha songs.
mahesh
surinderji,ummer,sangeetbhakt,alysahab,priya and shahrukh,
thanks for the response.

thnx alot mahesh bhai
I was looking for this song for a long time: LE LE GORI PEHNLE CHHORI GORI GORI KA LAAL KALI CHURIYA

i'm missing a little piece of the songs where u hear rafi scream: CHURIYA!!!!!!!!!!! and the the bongo music starts
can u pls upload the full version

if you have this song in video-file can u pls upload this song in mpg-file
on which actor is the song picturized?

shahrukhbhai,
all the rafi sahab songs are picturised on rajkapoor.i think barsat,dastan and amber are the other films having rafisahab as the voice of raj kapoor.
the mp3 i have uploaded is exactly the way the song appears in the film.both paapi and footpath are rare prints and you will find many songs ending or starting abruptly.give me a week;i will try to ul the song again.

regards,
mahesh

mohd2004
Thanks Mahesh Bhai for Papi(1953) songs, except for 2 songs all other are new to me.

Mohd.
theonlyq
thanks alot Mahesh you been u/ling soem greta stuff tahnks alot..i lost alot of albums slowly rebuilding my collection..
ChetanNaik
Thanks a lot Mahesh. I was looking out for these songs from a long long time! You have done a gr8 job!
Shahrukh3000
thnx alot mahesh bhai
I was looking for this song for a long time: LE LE GORI PEHNLE CHHORI GORI GORI KA LAAL KALI CHURIYA

i'm missing a little piece of the songs where u hear rafi scream: CHURIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! and the the bongo music starts
can u pls upload the full version

if you have this song in video-file can u pls upload this song in mpg-file
on which actor is the song picturized?

can u pls re-upload the song again

shahrukhbhai,
all the rafi sahab songs are picturised on rajkapoor.i think barsat,dastan and amber are the other films having rafisahab as the voice of raj kapoor.
the mp3 i have uploaded is exactly the way the song appears in the film.both paapi and footpath are rare prints and you will find many songs ending or starting abruptly.give me a week;i will try to ul the song again.

regards,
mahesh

mahesh ji, can u try e-mail me this song for me pls: irfan140481@hotmail.com. can try to find the full song of le le gori pehnle chori. read from above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.