IPB Image

Sudesh Bhosle, the ‘Voice Of Amitabh Bachchan’ is also one of the very few singers who can sing in the late S. D. Burman’s voice, a quality that endeared himself to Asha Bhosle and the late R. D. Burman. Little wonder then that the actor who is also known for mimicking many other actors and singers features in Asha Bhosle’s latest album, Asha Reveals Real RD.”It’s something I am extremely proud of and honoured to be part of it because it’s a very prestigious album for me. I was also part of her album Rahul and I a few years ago and again for this album,” he says very modestly.

The singer who has been in the industry for the past 15 years says that while his talent has got him all the success, it hurts when music composers make him sing in somebody else’s voice but do not give him credit for it. “All I need is someone acknowledging my work and giving me credit. Mr Bachchan’s voice has really contributed to my career but there are times when some songs which I have sung for him get passed off as his voice.”