Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info On Haq Ki Jung-1989
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Dharmaan Khan
hello people

can anyone tell me if Haq Ki Jung-1989 was ever released Theatrically and if its available on dvd/video, ive just manged to get the vinyl to it and was surprised to find 3 brilliant KK tracks on it

the Credits of The movie

Haq Ki Jung - 1989
Director: Tinnu Anand
Music: Amar Utpal
Lyrics: Anand Bakshi
Stars: Kumar Gaurav, Poonam Dhillon, Danny
Released On Weston Components

Track Listing

1-Yeh Pyar Ki Pehli Nazar - Anupama Deshpande & Udit Narayan
2-Kalu Mere Yaara - Kishore Kumar & Chorus
3-Ham Saare Barabar - Kishore Kumar & Chorus
4-Ham Ban Gaye Sharaabi - Kishore Kumar
5-Yeh Pyar Ki Pehli Nazar - Anupama Deshpande (slow)

rom
I've no clue about the movie, Dharmaan-ji... but I think I've heard only one of the three Guru songs. sad1.gif
And it's a post-87 movie. headbang.gif
I wonder if you have a coolgoose.com/cooltoad.com account... sad1.gif
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(rom @ Feb 7 2006, 03:43 AM) *

I've no clue about the movie, Dharmaan-ji... but I think I've heard only one of the three Guru songs. sad1.gif
And it's a post-87 movie. headbang.gif
I wonder if you have a coolgoose.com/cooltoad.com account... sad1.gif

thnx, rom

i dont have coolgoose.com/cooltoad.com account, but i think the admins should allow these to be uploaded being rare(i think), KK numbers
deewani
This may or may not help - as I don't know whether the film was released, but the cassette I used to have was dated 1993 but that was in combo with Farz Ki Jung, could just be manufacturing date of the cass....shrug
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(deewani @ Feb 7 2006, 04:04 AM) *

This may or may not help - as I don't know whether the film was released, but the cassette I used to have was dated 1993.

ok thnx deewani, the release date on the vinyl is 1989. maybe the film was released in 1993, hence they re-released the songs on casette in 1993

rom
QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ Feb 7 2006, 09:32 AM) *

thnx, rom

i dont have coolgoose.com/cooltoad.com account, but i think the admins should allow these to be uploaded being rare(i think), KK numbers

I hope so. smile.gif
imjagdish

QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ Feb 7 2006, 09:32 AM) *

thnx, rom

Dharmaan, it's not too much of a hassle to be a member of coolgoose.U just need an email acct.it may also help u fetch other songs..
Marcilo
DK, coolgoose is the best bet or you can try yousendit.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.