Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Fransisco All The Way Baby!!!
Hamara Forums > General > Tourists paradise
Mahsheed
Everyone just go to San Fransisco. You'll absolutely love it there and you won't want to go back home! The weather is not too hot and not too cold, especially if you go to my favourite city called "FREMONT" that is the nicest place. I love it there. You can enjoy your favourite activities there artist1.gif bar1.gif ball1.gif ball2.gif baggage.gif camera.gif
IDOL
Mah Jaan............where are the pics for SF.................if u wanna do a better job, then post the pics too.............i'v watched a video clip of SF on Afghan TV website...........it seems to be a very beautiful place!
Sabah
the afghan television shows are so cool in San Fransisco! we met some of the directors of the afghan tv shows. They were all pretty nice. I think I would love to go to San Fransisco for my honeymoon one day because it does have some romantic areas.. wub.gif
Chitralekha
As they say, you lose your heart in SF smile1.gif

Here you can see some Click "San Francisco" pics.
Sabah
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Feb 19 2006, 10:01 PM) *

As they say, you lose your heart in SF smile1.gif

Here you can see some Click "San Francisco" pics.

That is so true! Mahsheed lost her heart in San Fransisco a long time ago wub.gif lol
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Mahsheed @ Feb 1 2006, 02:13 PM) *
Everyone just go to San Fransisco. You'll absolutely love it there and you won't want to go back home! The weather is not too hot and not too cold, especially if you go to my favourite city called "FREMONT" that is the nicest place. I love it there. You can enjoy your favourite activities there artist1.gif bar1.gif ball1.gif ball2.gif baggage.gif camera.gif

I lived in Fremont for 3 and half years, and I totally agree with you on this.

All the years spent there were Quality years and it was like a Dream. I miss those days.
Going to Naz8 Cinema, PIER39, Fisherman's Wharf, Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge.

For me its the best place on earth to live. Its naturally beautiful.
Nimii
Aise kya hai heart lose karne SFO mein ohmy.gif

Azgar kuchh batana re!!!!!!!! confused.gif

Me lubbed Andamans wub.gif

N blink1.gif
Sabah
Click to view attachment
Here's a nice pic of the Golden Gate Bridge! One of my favourites
Sabah
Click to view attachment
Sabah
Click to view attachment
Sabah
biggrin.gif
Sabah
hope you all enjoy the pictures of san fransisco!
pranavjh
Did you know that Fremont has the biggest concentration of Afghan population outside Afghanistan? The central Fremont area, which many refer to as little Kabul is a great place to eat and shop. I have lived in Fremont for about 9 years and have no plans of moving anywhere!! smile1.gif

Pranav
Sabah
QUOTE(pranavjh @ Feb 25 2006, 02:28 AM) *

Did you know that Fremont has the biggest concentration of Afghan population outside Afghanistan? The central Fremont area, which many refer to as little Kabul is a great place to eat and shop. I have lived in Fremont for about 9 years and have no plans of moving anywhere!! smile1.gif

Pranav

I knew that Fremont was referred to as "Little Kabul" glad to know you know that too! I wish I could live there too. The one week that I was there, was the best week ever! biggrin.gif
Sabah
QUOTE(Mahsheed @ Feb 1 2006, 12:43 AM) *

Well now that kishoreda has invited us to San Fransisco in May, we will be having more fun there and we are more excited to go now more than ever smile.gif laugh.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Sabah @ Feb 24 2006, 11:18 PM) *

Very nice pic smile1.gif but this one is the bay bridge, not golden gate.
Click to view attachment
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 20 2006, 01:18 AM) *

Aise kya hai heart lose karne SFO mein ohmy.gif

Azgar kuchh batana re!!!!!!!! confused.gif

Me lubbed Andamans wub.gif

N blink1.gif

Pata nahin kya hai.. describe karna mushkil hai. cool.gif biggrin.gif
pranavjh
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Mar 5 2006, 07:39 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Of course, not many people know this story - but Bay Bridge was named by a Gujju...double decker jo hai - bey bridge rollf.gif
RafiKiAwaaz
Since you all are talking about San Francisco, let me tell you, I have been here since 1966 and I love this place and Fremont is absolutely the best place for all fun activities. I met Kishoreda member here. So take it from it's a great place but all places have their troubles too!
RafiKiAwaaz
Sabah
QUOTE(RafiKiAwaaz @ Mar 6 2006, 09:41 AM) *

Since you all are talking about San Francisco, let me tell you, I have been here since 1966 and I love this place and Fremont is absolutely the best place for all fun activities. I met Kishoreda member here. So take it from it's a great place but all places have their troubles too!
RafiKiAwaaz

RafiKiAwaaz, you are also in the bay area? I never knew that! WOW! You also got to meet Kishoreda! You lucky guy cool.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Sabah @ Mar 9 2006, 03:38 AM) *
WOW! You also got to meet Kishoreda! You lucky guy cool.gif

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chase.gif
Sabah
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Mar 8 2006, 09:00 PM) *

WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? huh.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Sabah @ Mar 9 2006, 10:32 AM) *

Ye meri apni language hai Sabah ji. ninja.gif
Sabah
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Mar 9 2006, 12:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Sabah @ Mar 9 2006, 10:32 AM) *

Ye meri apni language hai Sabah ji. ninja.gif

lol laugh.gif
Sabah
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Mar 5 2006, 07:39 PM) *

Click to view attachment

The bay bridge is just as beautiful as the golden gate bridge! cool.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Sabah @ Mar 13 2006, 06:53 AM) *

Yeah both are equally beautiful. I like the Bay Bridge though, coz I used to travel daily to work over that bridge.
Sabah
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Mar 12 2006, 08:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Sabah @ Mar 13 2006, 06:53 AM) *

Yeah both are equally beautiful. I like the Bay Bridge though, coz I used to travel daily to work over that bridge.

WOW, you used to travel on that bridge everyday? I bet you never had to pay the toll everyday because you probably had one of those fast track passes!! right? wink.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(RafiKiAwaaz @ Mar 7 2006, 12:11 AM) *

RafiKiAwaaz

i just noticed this thread...lol
ya fresco is gr8 ....anywhere i go when i come back to fresco, it feels like coming back to heaven....
there are few pakistani and indian restaurants here which the food is amazing....
the people are very friendly here and the wheather is just gr8....
ya viraje bhai...good to hear from you... wave1.gif hope to hear from you again....i relocated my studio..
keep intouch...
kishoreda
QUOTE(Sabah @ Mar 9 2006, 04:38 AM) *

QUOTE(RafiKiAwaaz @ Mar 6 2006, 09:41 AM) *

RafiKiAwaaz

RafiKiAwaaz, you are also in the bay area? I never knew that! WOW! You also got to meet Kishoreda! You lucky guy cool.gif

sweetz sabz
thank you for your kind words...i am just an ordinary person ... party2.gif
RafiKiAwaaz
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Mar 13 2006, 11:42 AM) *

RafiKiAwaaz

i just noticed this thread...lol
ya fresco is gr8 ....anywhere i go when i come back to fresco, it feels like coming back to heaven....
there are few pakistani and indian restaurants here which the food is amazing....
the people are very friendly here and the wheather is just gr8....
ya viraje bhai...good to hear from you... wave1.gif hope to hear from you again....i relocated my studio..
keep intouch...

WOW!! Great site HamarForums, get to meet so many people from here and all over. KishoreDa Bhai, I will be calling you soon, we have so many things to do, I am getting older by the minute. Wow, why don't we all get together since we all live here and meet in person. Waht do you think Kishore Da. By the way Kishore Da Bhai has made a big name for himself, he is a very popular man in Afghan community and soon to be in Indian community if not already. I have seen him on TV here so he is a well known person while I am the ordinary fellow here. Hope to see you all soon!!!
RafiKiAwaaz
kishoreda
QUOTE(RafiKiAwaaz @ Mar 14 2006, 02:34 AM) *

WOW!! Great site HamarForums, get to meet so many people from here and all over. KishoreDa Bhai, I will be calling you soon, we have so many things to do, I am getting older by the minute. Wow, why don't we all get together since we all live here and meet in person. Waht do you think Kishore Da. By the way Kishore Da Bhai has made a big name for himself, he is a very popular man in Afghan community and soon to be in Indian community if not already. I have seen him on TV here so he is a well known person while I am the ordinary fellow here. Hope to see you all soon!!!
RafiKiAwaaz

blab.gif viraje bhai...what are you saying i am an popular afghani singer impossible.gif i think you are mistaken me with someone else here....lol..

blushf.gif
Mahsheed
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Mar 13 2006, 06:07 PM) *

RafiKiAwaaz

blab.gif viraje bhai...what are you saying i am an popular afghani singer impossible.gif i think you are mistaken me with someone else here....lol..

blushf.gif

Kishoreda Jan, don't be modest. You are the most famous Afghan singer in the whole Afghan, Persian, and middle eastern society!!! I am very proud to be known as your personal friend!!! You are the best singer and the best person anyone can ever meet. shakehands.gif Very talented and very generous love.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Mahsheed @ Mar 14 2006, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(kishoreda @ Mar 13 2006, 06:07 PM) *

blushf.gif

Kishoreda Jan, don't be modest. You are the most famous Afghan singer in the whole Afghan, Persian, and middle eastern society!!! I am very proud to be known as your personal friend!!! You are the best singer and the best person anyone can every meet. shakehands.gif Very talented and very generous love.gif

mashz thank you for your kind words...
Sabah
kishoreda, mahsheed is so right! you are very famous and we can't wait to see you perform live "INSHALLAH" clap1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.