Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harddrive Crash..
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Pages: 1, 2, 3
theonlyq
Hi everyone these are all the asha Bhosle songs that i have lost plz help me get them back all help is really appricated..thanks

Pyar Hi Pyar - o sakhiyan sakhiyan mori aankhiyan

Waqt - Hum Jab Simat Ke Asha Bhonsle [+], Mahendra Kapoor

Teesri Kasam - Hay Gazab Kahi Tara Toota- Asha Bhonsle

Shatranj - Na Socha Na Samjha -Asha Bhosle-1969

RAAT KI RANI - Asha Bhosle- Hamare dil mein tera-ButaramSharma-HansrajBehl 1949

Lajwanti - Gaa Mere Man Gaa Asha Bhonsle

Ijaazat - Katra Katra Milti Hai

House No. 44 - Dum Hai Baqi To Gham Nahin Asha Bhonsle

Hera Pheri - Aap Ka Sakar Kya Asha Bhonsle

Do Dilon Ki Dastan (1966) -Khoobsurat Saathi Itni Baat Bata - Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle

Chor Police - 05 - Atkan Bhatkan Dahi Chatakan Asha Bhonsle [+], Vinod Sehgal

Chattees_Ghante-Jane_Aaj_Kya_Hua Asha Bhonsle [+], Kishore Kumar Ganguly

Apna Ghar Apni Kahani - Chand Bhi Koi-Asha-MK

Aansoo Ban Gaye Phool - Jaane Kaisa Hai Mera Deewana Asha Bhonsle [+], Kishore Kumar

Uljhan - mujhko to kaatil ki pehchaan hai..bola bala chera hai dil beimaan..

sadhu aur shaitan - nandalal gopal daya karke rakh

sadhu aur shaitan - A for apple b for baby
Nimii
theonlyq ji aap ke hdd crash hua to hai.. lekin faida to ham sab ka bhi hua bow.gif

Thankoooooooooooooooooooo to ur HDD for crashing biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

N rollf.gif rotate1.gif
Priya
I think I have all except the last 2. Par sabr ka phal meetha hota hai isliye sabr karo. biggrin.gif
theonlyq
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 29 2006, 08:56 AM) *

theonlyq ji aap ke hdd crash hua to hai.. lekin faida to ham sab ka bhi hua bow.gif

N rollf.gif rotate1.gif

not funny Nimiiz!!!
you know im on the pc 24/7 trying to see what files are ok im actually listening to each and every song i have..very long process..

unni
QUOTE(theonlyq @ Jan 29 2006, 02:16 PM) *
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 29 2006, 08:56 AM) *

N rollf.gif rotate1.gif

not funny Nimiiz!!!
you know im on the pc 24/7 trying to see what files are ok im actually listening to each and every song i have..very long process..

Qadir:

My hard-drive crashed last November. I lost 60 gig worth of songs, some 16,000 tracks.

Fortunately, I'd backed up my Mohd. Rafi collection on CD.

The Lata Mangeshkar collection had also been burnt on CDs and given to my brother. So I can still recover them.

The Asha Bhosle Collection I can get from Priya.

But that still leaves about about 6000 tracks lost of all other artistes --- film and classical and ghazal and instrumental, Indian and Western.

At first I was devastated, heart-broken.

But now I've reconciled to it. I now just seek the songs/tracks I remember fondly and try to recover them. Whenever I remember such tracks I request HF members, and they've been obliging, very kindly.

But, most importantly, I've realized that it's far more important to have a collection of music I love, rather than a huge collection of just about everything.

In course of time you'll recover a lot of what you lost. But this might just be the time to put together a collection of tracks that are special to you.

Just sharing my experience, for whatever it is worth.
theonlyq
Unni Ji i understand and respect what you say,belive it or not i like the way you think and speak(write)a man of wisdom its clearly seen in your wording saying that i have already started to slowlely but surely get back what i lost what is frustraing i my self dont know what songs are fine even though the file sze might read normal theres noting to play or some even play but are curropt,so i dont know excatly how much i have lost i found some 300 songs which were completely lost as in 0 byts.what im really upset is that i seem to have lost more Rafi Ji's songs more then others..my bad luck but Inshallah with everyone's help i can recover what i have lost its not about the amount the songs i have lost but more that i love the music of the indian sub continent and i dont have to say it but i love Rafi Ji songs all of them and to have lost even 1 song is like im in a nightmare..
and i hope you can help out take some time out and u/l some gems for me sorry might be asking to much when you have time plz take it consideration Unni Ji
unni
QUOTE(theonlyq @ Jan 29 2006, 02:56 PM) *
Unni Ji i understand and respect what you say,belive it or not i like the way you think and speak(write)a man of wisdom its clearly seen in your wording saying that i have already started to slowlely but surely get back what i lost what is frustraing i my self dont know what songs are fine even though the file sze might read normal theres noting to play or some even play but are curropt,so i dont know excatly how much i have lost i found some 300 songs which were completely lost as in 0 byts.what im really upset is that i seem to have lost more Rafi Ji's songs more then others..my bad luck but Inshallah with everyone's help i can recover what i have lost its not about the amount the songs i have lost but more that i love the music of the indian sub continent and i dont have to say it but i love Rafi Ji songs all of them and to have lost even 1 song is like im in a nightmare..
and i hope you can help out take some time out and u/l some gems for me sorry might be asking to much when you have time plz take it consideration Unni Ji

Qadir:

You have my word for it.
theonlyq

Qadir:

You have my word for it.
[/quote]

Bahut Shukiriya Unni Ji
Nimii
not funny Nimiiz!!!

Sigh aap ko khush hona chahiye na ke atleast ur getting them back sad1.gif

N sorry.gif
theonlyq
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 30 2006, 09:50 AM) *

not funny Nimiiz!!!

Sigh aap ko khush hona chahiye na ke atleast ur getting them back sad1.gif

N sorry.gif

its k made you cry eh eh and how comes you have't u/l anything then huh?hmm glare.gif
Mukeshfan
Theonlyq,

It is handy to know that backup media now are verry low priced so get an external USB 2.0/Firewire Hard Drive that enshures you of backups outside of your internal system. So you get all importent data outside your system where you work on and when your Opperating System (mostly Windows) crashes you do not have to worry about your data.
And Also make a backup on Disks Like CD's or DvD's that is also a point to be noted. Backups of your personal collection is verry importent nowerdays buddy keep it in mind and asecially when it's rare material.

I am nowerdays recollecting my archives and re-archiving whatever I find in my collection what is on your list I will u/l.

For anny advice or help you can always PM me.

MUKESHFAN
Priya
Unni's external HDD crashed na? sad1.gif CDs are good. One hopes--who knows if they will play after 10 yrs? sad1.gif
guest72
Here's the
HUmjoli - Hu tu hu duet with kamal barot. Will u/l some of the others as i find them....
theonlyq
QUOTE(Mukeshfan @ Jan 30 2006, 11:38 PM) *

Theonlyq,

It is handy to know that backup media now are verry low priced so get an external USB 2.0/Firewire Hard Drive that enshures you of backups outside of your internal system. So you get all importent data outside your system where you work on and when your Opperating System (mostly Windows) crashes you do not have to worry about your data.
And Also make a backup on Disks Like CD's or DvD's that is also a point to be noted. Backups of your personal collection is verry importent nowerdays buddy keep it in mind and asecially when it's rare material.

I am nowerdays recollecting my archives and re-archiving whatever I find in my collection what is on your list I will u/l.

For anny advice or help you can always PM me.

MUKESHFAN

Thanks Mukeshfan i know im an idiot i should have burnt everything i had on to dvd iso files getting the songs back is no problem getting help from the wonderful guys and gals(Priya priya)lol
what is the probelm is i dont know what i have lost excatly as some files seem ok till i play them they either skip or dont play at all...is there anyway i can scan my folders using some kind of software to find the curropt files...

Thanks for the Humjoli song RK smile.gif
Nimii
its k made you cry eh eh and how comes you have't u/l anything then huh?hmm glare.gif

kyon ki I myself cant locate what is with me and what isnt there hairpull.gif I am struggling to sort the songs I have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sobsob.gif

N cry.gif
Priya

Hi everyone these are all the asha Bhosle songs that i have lost plz help me get them back all help is really appricated..thanks

Waqt - Hum Jab Simat Ke Asha Bhonsle [+], Mahendra Kapoor

Shatranj - Na Socha Na Samjha -Asha Bhosle-1969

RAAT KI RANI - Asha Bhosle- Hamare dil mein tera-ButaramSharma-HansrajBehl 1949

House No. 44 - Dum Hai Baqi To Gham Nahin Asha Bhonsle

Do Dilon Ki Dastan (1966) -Khoobsurat Saathi Itni Baat Bata - Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle

Chor Police - 05 - Atkan Bhatkan Dahi Chatakan Asha Bhonsle [+], Vinod Sehgal

Aansoo Ban Gaye Phool - Jaane Kaisa Hai Mera Deewana Asha Bhonsle [+], Kishore Kumar

Uljhan - mujhko to kaatil ki pehchaan hai..bola bala chera hai dil beimaan..

sadhu aur shaitan - A for apple b for baby

Qadir!!!! Tum bhi kya yaad karoge--have uled those struck off in my Aapki Asha thread. Will ul the rest that I have later sometime. smile1.gif
theonlyq
[quote post='216599' date='Jan 31 2006, 03:15 PM' name='priya']
[quote]

sadhu aur shaitan - A for apple b for baby[/quote]

Banarasi Babu - qamar meri lattoo ghumaaye doon jo raaja Asha

Jaise Ko Taisa - bhaiyya re bhaiyya re paap -Asha Bhonsle,Kishore Kumar

Jaise Ko Taisa - kaun si hai woh -Asha Bhonsle,Kishore Kumar

Rampur Ka Lakshman - Sanwala Rang Hai Mera -Asha Bhonsle

Thanks alot Priya crossed out the ones you have u/l and found 3 more that i have lost..
Priya
U are gonna keep finding songs every few days? blab.gif
Nimii
Mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aaraha hai.. ke how he is able to trace the missing files ohmy.gif impossible.gif phew!!!!!!!

N unsure.gif
Priya
Haan re, I have no idea what I have and what I don't. My excel list says abt 3000 AB songs. But GBs that I have not updated remain on my HDD. cry.gif
Nimii
I am going thru my several folders and find so many replicas (that too of same size headbang.gif - matlab me been d/l same file twice sometimes thrice) Hadh kardi.. sorting is driving me crazy cry.gif

Db ke saath .. film ka naam dhoond rahi hoon.. some of them have no cue at all.. juz the track name ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo mera kya hoga Priyz sad1.gif

N cry.gif
theonlyq
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 31 2006, 06:39 PM) *

Mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aaraha hai.. ke how he is able to trace the missing files ohmy.gif impossible.gif phew!!!!!!!

N unsure.gif

im on a mission sitting on the pc and tracing the songs i do have playing them seeing if they are ok if not request!

man im really gutted im just getting back the tracks which i have lost when i could have been getting new gems and u/l rare tracks inshallah i'll sort my collection out very soon given my self a time peroid of 3 months going thru seeing what i have and what i have lost hectic..but has to be done sad.gif
theonlyq
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 31 2006, 06:58 PM) *

I am going thru my several folders and find so many replicas (that too of same size headbang.gif - matlab me been d/l same file twice sometimes thrice) Hadh kardi.. sorting is driving me crazy cry.gif

Db ke saath .. film ka naam dhoond rahi hoon.. some of them have no cue at all.. juz the track name ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo mera kya hoga Priyz sad1.gif

N cry.gif

so Nimz you know how i feel sorting and cataloging your collection is a hard job one that has to done im sorting my files out now and everything that is ok im putting in their respective folder name for example
for the songs from Gora Aur Kala all songs im putting in folder that says Gora Aur Kala its better and easier to manage your collection plus less messier
theonlyq
[quote name='theonlyq' date='Jan 31 2006, 05:41 PM' post='216685']
[quote]

Rampur Ka Lakshman - Sanwala Rang Hai Mera -Asha Bhonsle (found this anyone want it let me know)

Thanks alot Priya crossed out the ones you have u/l and found 3 more that i have lost..
[/quote]

erm still waiting folks glare.gif
usrafian
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 31 2006, 06:58 PM) *

N cry.gif

Nji,
(pl do not read as Ninji - reverse of Ninja)

Yahii Bimaari Mujhe Bhi Hai.

As soon as I see a beautiful(????)Song , Jhut-put Download Kar Letaa Hoon. Many times same song is saved not in duplicate OR triplicate but multicate
(Tabhi To Mein Socchuun Hooon Ki Meri Hard-Disk 'Jagah Nahin Hai Jagah Nahi Hai' Kyun Bolti Rehti Hai )

rolleyes.gif
mmuk2004
[quote name='theonlyq' date='Feb 2 2006, 08:02 AM' post='217651']
[quote]

Rampur Ka Lakshman - Sanwala Rang Hai Mera -Asha Bhonsle (found this anyone want it let me know)

[/quote]

erm still waiting folks glare.gif
[/quote]
theonlyq
[quote name='mmuk2004' date='Feb 3 2006, 09:35 PM' post='218157']
[quote]

Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki - Chhap tilak - Lata & Asha

Kanyadaan - Sunday ko pyar hua - Mahendra Kapoor, Asha Bhosle & Chorus

Thanks mmuk bruv thats 3 down thanks to your help
mmuk2004
[quote name='theonlyq' date='Feb 3 2006, 10:56 AM' post='218168']
[quote name='mmuk2004' date='Feb 3 2006, 09:35 PM' post='218157']
[quote]

Thanks mmuk bruv thats 3 down thanks to your help
[/quote]

You are welcome theonlyq. Have suffered a hard disk crash myself(who hasn't). Pretty traumatic when you have to start collecting numbers you have had for years all over again. But you do get it back slowly especially if you have forums like this...
theonlyq

You are welcome theonlyq. Have suffered a hard disk crash myself(who hasn't). Pretty traumatic when you have to start collecting numbers you have had for years all over again. But you do get it back slowly especially if you have forums like this...
[/quote]

bruv you been great i member each and everyone that has coem to my aid and trust me i won't forget them and when you or the others need help you lot can count on me 110%!
always look after your own thats me and yes its been traumatic experiance for me one i dont ever go through again ever make back ups on dvd iso files from now on but you'r right getting back everything slowly but surely all in due time..its hard not knowing what i have lost till i play the tracks thats what im doing playing and listening to each and every song i have a very long process but one that has to be done giving my self maximum of 6 months getting thru my collection and rebuilding..Thanks bruv know theres good pl like you that take time out to help those who are in need..
Priya
Have uled 3 of Ur requests in my Aapki Asha thread.
theonlyq

]Thankz Priya updated the ones i got and av removed them from the list

the lovely ladies of HF are super stars and you know who you are rolleyes.gif
guest72
Here's

will u/l the following shortly......

theonlyq
[quote name='guest72' date='Feb 7 2006, 05:47 AM' post='219086']
Here's

will u/l the following shortly......

[/quote]

RK bruv thanks waiting for the rest cant wait till you u/l them biggrin.gif
Priya
Be patient Qji. Hum agli baar net cafe jayenge to aur ul karenge. smile1.gif Bharosa rakhiye. biggrin.gif
guest72
Here we go....

theonlyq
[quote name='theonlyq' date='Feb 4 2006, 06:48 AM' post='218258']

Thanks RK you been great help friend and Priya i have compelete faith in you we got the sadhu aur shaitan songs!!!thanks RK
Priya
Ya we got em S & S songs!!!! Thanks Questji!!!! bow.gif
guest72
You're welcome - glad I could help.
biggrin.gif
theonlyq
QUOTE(guest72 @ Feb 8 2006, 03:52 AM) *

You're welcome - glad I could help.
biggrin.gif

yep them s and s songs are very rare thanks alot RK been looking for them for time you definatly made Priya's day lol
theonlyq

Tum Haseen Main Jawan - Chheenk meri jaan

few left anyone..
deewani

Here you go.

Click to view attachment

theonlyq
QUOTE(deewani @ Feb 15 2006, 08:56 AM) *

Here you go.

Click to view attachment

wow Deewani thanks alot!!! biggrin.gif
theonlyq
[quote name='theonlyq' date='Feb 14 2006, 09:34 PM' post='221852']

anyone..
Priya
TNQ!!!! Someone uled the chand bhi koi song na? I dled it. My lists say I had it already but for the life of me could not find it on any disc or on the hdd. confused.gif
Nimii
Priyz!! ohmy.gif

Attached File Apna_Ghar_Apni_Kahani___Chand_Bhi_Koi.rar ( 3.72mb ) Number of downloads by members :

The song is still there... juz scroll the page UP!!

N shocked.gif
theonlyq

Priya
No Nimz, I have the file dled from HF. But much earlier I checked my list to post for toq but tho the list showed the song I could not find it. cry.gif Dunno kahan hai. Sab discs dekhe. cry.gif
Nimii
Ab haina yahan pe download karlo
Priya
Neeeemoooooo!!! Me dled this file from HF. Me just wondering what happened to my old file. Also this has slight hissy quality. Wanted to check what I have but cannot find it. cry.gif
Nimii
Mebbe it has been renamed as something else headbang.gif

Dont ask about files missing on hdd hairpull.gif I am going crazy here!!

N cry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.