Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Njoy This Superb And Uncommon Number
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
dolly_khattar
Guru and Ashaji.... blink1.gif

Not sure if I can upload the full song.....Admins made me a member and then took it away 4 some reason they wont tell me....anyways...it's their headache...I love music and here it is.....
doll... thumbs-up.gif
dolly_khattar
Nah...it won't let me...as I thought... cry.gif
Pradeep-ji and Nimmii didi...mere itne saare email ke baad bhi aap logon ne jawab diya nehi...If u wanted me not to be a member, why gave me 1 and then took it away in a matter of a week? Baffled..... blab.gif sad1.gif

Anyway friends and KK lovers...I tried to U/L this awesome rare song...but too bad...HF stopped me...
chaalo...theek hai..
love u all
DOLL
imjagdish
QUOTE(dolly_khattar @ Sep 15 2005, 12:29 PM)
Pradeep-ji and Nimmii didi...mere itne saare email ke baad bhi aap logon ne jawab diya nehi...If u wanted me not to be a member, why gave me 1 and then took it away in a matter of a week? Baffled..... blab.gif    sad1.gif

Anyway friends and KK lovers...I tried to U/L this awesome rare song...but too bad...HF stopped me...
chaalo...theek hai..
love u all
DOLL

Dolly Ji,
aap ko agar aitraaz na ho to aap mujhe email keejiye..I shall u/l it on u'r behalf.
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Sep 15 2005, 05:54 AM)
Pradeep-ji and Nimmii didi...mere itne saare email ke baad bhi aap logon ne jawab diya nehi...If u wanted me not to be a member, why gave me 1 and then took it away in a matter of a week? Baffled..... blab.gif    sad1.gif

chaalo...theek hai..
love u all
DOLL

Dolly Ji,
aap ko agar aitraaz na ho to aap mujhe email keejiye..I shall u/l it on u'r behalf.

Jagdish , Let us know when the TRUE intentions are revealed..... tongue.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Sep 15 2005, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Sep 15 2005, 05:54 AM)

chaalo...theek hai..
love u all
DOLL

Dolly Ji,

Are BJ, i guess the kid's trying to contribute sincerely.. clap1.gif By the way aajkal tum zyaada nazar nahi aate? sab theek?
n'joy maadi.
dolly_khattar

[/quote]

LOL smile1.gif BJ saab, wonder why you made that comment. My intentions, unlike many others here, are strictly to share facts, discuss KK and also meet some nice KK fans here (which are increasingly becoming rare these days it seems). Trust me BJ saab, not to take away the tremendous job you have done recently in Pakka Dhaga, you are not the only one who wants to upload CDQ kk songs smile1.gif

Anyway, where there is a will, there is a way. I am uploading it via usendit facility and posting the link to it (sorry Jagdish bhai, no personal emails with attachments that I believe in although many thanks to your kind words and reciprocating my feelings)

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1X16GGA...CE34PUCSG7PPEXR

Hope the nice people here get to listen to this beautiful duet in great audio quality. Mere ko aur kuch nahi chahiye... rolleyes.gif

blink1.gif

rom
clap1.gif
BTW, yeh gaana hei kaunsa? unsure.gif
Mannu
Wah Dolly....

This is extremely good and (I feel) very very uncommon number...

Audio quality is also too good.....

Thanks for making it possible....

bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

--Mannu
Mannu
QUOTE(rom @ Sep 16 2005, 08:02 PM)
clap1.gif
BTW, yeh gaana hei kaunsa? unsure.gif

Gaane ke bol hain....

Kuch kehne ko aayaa tha...
Mein kuch kehne ko aayaa tha..
kay kehna tha yaad nahi....
yaad hai bas itna ... ke kuch kehna thaa.....
imjagdish
[quote=dolly_khattar,Sep 16 2005, 06:54 PM]

[/quote]

LOL smile1.gif BJ saab, wonder why you made that comment. My intentions, unlike many others here, are strictly to share facts, discuss KK and also meet some nice KK fans here (which are increasingly becoming rare these days it seems). Trust me BJ saab, not to take away the tremendous job you have done recently in Pakka Dhaga, you are not the only one who wants to upload CDQ kk songs smile1.gif

Anyway, where there is a will, there is a way. I am uploading it via usendit facility and posting the link to it (sorry Jagdish bhai, no personal emails with attachments that I believe in although many thanks to your kind words and reciprocating my feelings)

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1X16GGA...CE34PUCSG7PPEXR

Hope the nice people here get to listen to this beautiful duet in great audio quality. Mere ko aur kuch nahi chahiye... rolleyes.gif

blink1.gif

[/quote]

No sorries Dolly...U've u/l a wonderful song..keep em coming. I appreciate your enthusiasm to share these gems with KK fans. clap1.gif clap1.gif Can u furnish the details of the song (movie, MD, etc).
hits
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Sep 16 2005, 10:49 AM)

No sorries Dolly...U've u/l a wonderful song..keep em coming. I appreciate your enthusiasm to share these gems with KK fans.  clap1.gif  clap1.gif Can u furnish the details of the song (movie, MD, etc).

Here you go buddy -

Kuchh Kehne Ko Aaya Tha - Kishore, Asha - Yeh Kaisa Insaaf - 1980 - Vinod Mehra, Shabana Azmi - Ravindra Jain - Ravindra Jain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.