Another song
Chitralekha
one more
Chitralekha
next one
Chitralekha
yet another
Nimii
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 12 2004, 07:12 PM)
yet another

Chitz I was watchin the old movie Tamasha today! Phew how beautiful and young and slim Meena Kumari was sad.gif

I couldnt tho stand her when she acted in Pakeezah sad.gif She looked haggard and exhausted!

N sad.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Nimii @ Apr 13 2004, 10:00 AM)
Chitz I was watchin the old movie Tamasha today! Phew how beautiful and young and slim Meena Kumari was sad.gif

I couldnt tho stand her when she acted in Pakeezah sad.gif She looked haggard and exhausted!

N sad.gif

In Pakeezah, she looks stressed I guess because of things going on in her personal life. Some of the scenes we can even see wrinkles on her face. She looked very pretty in Saanjh Aur Savera and Yahudi, imo. Havent seen Tamasha. Who else is in it? It's so sad she died at such young age (39 yrs?).

Btw, I remember watching a b/w song of Meena Kumari when she is on a beach-like place with the fisherman's net nearby. Anyone knows what song/movie that is? Thx.
viquar
Wow Chitz, You have uploaded so nice songs of Meena Kumari, I was searching these songs since last year. Thanx a lot. If you have more songs "I write I recite" Please Upload it.

Thanks again,
Viquar Ahmed
rom
Chitralekha
Posted on Apr 14 2004, 07:46 AM
Btw, I remember watching a b/w song of Meena Kumari when she is on a beach-like place with the fisherman's net nearby. Anyone knows what song/movie that is? Thx.

Chitralekha, do you mean Sheesha-e-dil Itna Na Uchhalo from Dil Apna Preet Prayi? This one is on the beach, at least.
Chitralekha
QUOTE (rom @ Apr 13 2004, 09:27 PM)
Chitralekha
Posted on Apr 14 2004, 07:46 AM

Chitralekha, do you mean Sheesha-e-dil Itna Na Uchhalo from Dil Apna Preet Prayi? This one is on the beach, at least.

Rom ji, it is a romantic song, probably with Rehman? I might be mistaken. The camera is mostly on her face and the song is picturized in moonlight. I doubt if it's the Dil Apna Aur Preet Parayi song. Thanks any how. smile.gif
rom

Chitralekha
Rom ji, it is a romantic song, probably with Rehman? I might be mistaken. The camera is mostly on her face and the song is picturized in moonlight. I doubt if it's the Dil Apna Aur Preet Parayi song. Thanks any how.

Oh, in that case, I'm stumped! My knowledge of Meena Kumari movies is not extensive. She indeed was lovely in the early 1950s, like in Miss Mary, and in a movie I saw in which she played Suraiya's younger sister. Dev Anand was the leading man.
Chitralekha
Found the old thread!! I will be uploading the tracks on here again shortly.
Chitralekha
Song: Yun teri rehguzar
Album: I write I recite
Artist: Meena Kumari
Click to view attachment

Song: Mera mazi
Click to view attachment

Song: Tukre tukre
Click to view attachment
Chitralekha
Song: Yeh noor kaisa
Click to view attachment

Song: Chand tanha
Click to view attachment
This is my fav song of all.
loose_never
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Jun 21 2005, 09:31 AM) *

Song: Yeh noor kaisa
Click to view attachment

Song: Chand tanha
Click to view attachment
This is my fav song of all.

where have u uploaded these songs. can u let me know please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.