Jaali Note [1960]
Aas Paas [1980]
PICNIC [1966]
Aas Paas (1980)
Picnic (1966)
Post Box 999 (1958)
Dil Ki Rani (1947)
Sharaabi (1964)

Since files are deleted every 30 days, you may see threads without any attachments in the posts previously posted. If you've missed the download, please request again for upload. smile1.gif

Sharaabi (1964)

Hello Friends,

I've got couple of movies captured from TV. Let me start sharing with you all. To start with I've encoded Dev Sahab's 1964 classic Sharaabi. The movie stars Dev Anand, Madhubala, Sulochana, Badri Prasad, Daizy Rani, Radha Krishna etc. Its got lovely songs by Rafi Sahab and Asha Bhonsle. Lyrics by Rajinder Krishn and music by Madan Mohan.

The entire movie is in divx format. I've split the file into 50 MB each. Download each file and copy into a folder. After downloading the file, unzip each zip file. After unzipping them delete the zip files. Go to dos mode; into the folder and type the command: copy /b * Sharaabi.avi

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Attachments externally stored:
http://rapidshare.de/files/3648845/Sharaabi_1.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649041/Sharaabi_2.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649193/Sharaabi_3.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649342/Sharaabi_4.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649491/Sharaabi_5.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3650107/Sharaabi_6.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649945/Sharaabi_7.avi.zip.html (19MB)

smile1.gif

Regards,

NATURE
That's wonderful Pradeep ... Thank u so much for sharing the Complete movie with us ...
Very Good Gift ... Shukriya ...
----------------------------------- Editing ------------------------------
Oh ho , Pradeep Ji that's so horrible. I couldn't download as far as I remember
I didn't download that much from Rapid Share, but it says My IP is not allowed
To download any more because it has already downloaded to the limit .. How is
That possible ??? .... I tried with a different IP but didn't work .. what should I do ?
Pradeep
May be its going via a proxy setup at ur ISP. Let me try to upload these on HF itself this evening or tomorrow.
Pradeep
In addition to external links, I've attached the files locally.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=127380
NATURE
This is Great Pradeep Ji ... Thank u ... 1st file is working so hope all will ...
bchatterjee

I downloaded the file in a folder called Sharaabi on the desktop, then unzipped them and opened a DOS shell from the Start/Accessories/Command Prompt route, then typed in:

copy /b* Sharaabi.avi
at the prompt, and
it says:
The system cannot find the file specified

Please give a little more detailed instruction as to how to open a DOS shell in a Folder?
Did I open the DOS shell in the proper way by going through the Start Menu.....then clicking on Accessories, then clicking on Command Prompt that opens a black window (more like a Unix )?

Please mention the spaces etc. in the command line:

copy /b * Sharaabi.avi

Please help...
Bappa
Pradeep
Okay here is the detailed step by step instructions.

1. Create a folder called Sharaabi in c:\
2. Copy all the downloaded zip files into c:\Sharaabi
3. Unzip all the zip files into C:\Sharaabi
4. Cut and paste all the zip files into some other folder outside c:\Sharaabi

So now in Sharaabi you should be having all the extracted files. No zip files should remain in the folder.

5. Go to start -> Run
6. Type cmd and click OK
a. If cmd does not give you a command prompt, type command

You should be having the black command prompt. In the command prompt type,

7. cd c:\Sharaabi
8. copy /b * Sharaabi_movie.avi

In the point no. 8 above, there is a space between
  • copy and /b,
  • /b and *,
  • * and Sharaabi_movie.avi

The copy command will join all the parts and create a file called Sharaabi_movie.avi Copy this file to your favourite location

You may delete all the movie parts, zip files and the folder if you wish. Make sure you have moved the Sharaabi_movie.avi to some other location; else that file would also get deleted while deleting the folder, Sharaabi.

Let me know how this works out. smile1.gif

Regards,
catch22
Let's see now, it took 8 minutes to download all the files.
YaarMere
Mujhe le chalo aaj phir us gali main

You just have to stand-up n salute Rafi saab.
catch22
I am watching this movie now, but I had to download the divx player as the windows media player needed more plugins, which are not freeware.
NATURE
Pradeep Ji , I tried but couldn't make it work. When I typed the command "copy /b * Sharaabi_movie.avi"
It showed "1 files(s) is copied" .. but what to do after that I couldn't understand.
Just fortunately I checked " C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator" and I
got the file "Sharaabi_movie" ... In VLC, DIVX, RM this file is not working but all of
These players work for the xtracted file (Not using cmd) Why this is happened Pradeep Ji ?
I don't know why the file can't be opened in any player ? ...
Anyway no problem at the end as I can watch the xtracted files but worry why it doesn't work in the other way ???
bchatterjee
Pradeep ji, It works PERFECTLY NOW!!!

My only error was that I was not downloading the files in C: drive !!!

For others....I did not have DIVX at the beginning to start with....But when I downloaded the Video version of Rafi Saab's program (hosted by Pradeep Ji) and clicked on it....It automatically asked me to get the required plugins...I simply kept following the instructions and it updated and downloaded DICX and restarted the computer...It works perfect now..

Thanks so much Pradeep ji....
Bappa

Waiting for more!!!!!!!

Can u tells us how u did it...Then we can upload too if people want!!!

Bappa smile1.gif
Pradeep
QUOTE(catch22 @ Aug 6 2005, 10:16 PM)
I am watching this movie now, but I had to download the divx player as the windows media player needed more plugins, which are not freeware.

Catch, catch the correct link wink2.gif

Divx play bundle is completely free.
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

Do not select the convertor. Convertor is required only if you want to encode and create divx. Once you install the divx play bundle, any software, windows media player, jet audio etc will play divx files without any problem.
Pradeep
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Aug 6 2005, 09:55 PM)
You just have to stand-up n salute Rafi saab.

Standing up and Salutin Rafi Sahab
Pradeep
QUOTE(NATURE @ Aug 6 2005, 10:58 PM)
Pradeep Ji , I tried but couldn't make it work. When I typed the command "copy /b * Sharaabi_movie.avi"
It showed "1 files(s) is copied" .. but what to do after that I couldn't understand.
Just fortunately I checked " C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator" and I
got the file "Sharaabi_movie" ... In VLC, DIVX, RM this file is not working but all of
These players work for the xtracted file (Not using cmd) Why this is happened Pradeep Ji ?
I don't know why the file can't be opened in any player ? ...
Anyway no problem at the end as I can watch the xtracted files but worry why it doesn't work in the other way ???

Most likely what I feel is the zip files have not been deleted or not been moved. Check this post and follow step by step

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=128464
catch22
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 6 2005, 06:16 PM)
QUOTE(catch22 @ Aug 6 2005, 10:16 PM)

Catch, catch the correct link wink2.gif

Divx play bundle is completely free.
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

Do not select the convertor. Convertor is required only if you want to encode and create divx. Once you install the divx play bundle, any software, windows media player, jet audio etc will play divx files without any problem.

As a matter of fact I had downloaded this bundle from download.com for free. I do have all these video/audio plugins in my other laptop back home. Just wanted to check all this out for the heck of it. 10 minutes from the start of download I watched the movie. Thanks Pradeep
guest72
I followed the instructions exactly as you provided and there was no problem - must add, it was a good learning experience for me! Thank you so much for the movie and the lesson. bow.gif

ketadxb

Dear Pradeepaji, thank you for this wonderful gift

Regards

Keshav
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 4 2005, 08:42 PM)
Hello Friends,

I've got couple of movies captured from TV. Let me start sharing with you all. To start with I've encoded Dev Sahab's 1964 classic Sharaabi. The movie stars Dev Anand, Madhubala, Sulochana, Badri Prasad, Daizy Rani, Radha Krishna etc. Its got lovely songs by Rafi Sahab and Asha Bhonsle. Lyrics by Rajinder Krishn and music by Madan Mohan.

The entire movie is in divx format. I've split the file into 50 MB each. Download each file and copy into a folder.  After downloading the file, unzip each zip file. After unzipping them delete the zip files. Go to dos mode; into the folder and type the command: copy /b * Sharaabi.avi

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Attachments externally stored:
http://rapidshare.de/files/3648845/Sharaabi_1.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649041/Sharaabi_2.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649193/Sharaabi_3.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649342/Sharaabi_4.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649491/Sharaabi_5.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3650107/Sharaabi_6.avi.zip.html (50MB)
http://rapidshare.de/files/3649945/Sharaabi_7.avi.zip.html (19MB)

smile1.gif

Regards,

NATURE
Pradeep Ji , aapne dekhe "Madhubala" Ji ko ? kya lag rahi thi ... Aeise main bhi jaantaa thaa ke
Wo bahut Hasin hai lakin aapne wo yaad tazaa kar diyaa .. Madhubala .. Ooh , kaash !!!
---------------------------- Bad News Following ------------------
Pradeep meraa Bhaagya kharaab hai .. Main bas ekhi file chalaa sakaa, No.1 File. Others r not
Working. It says some "Invalid Format" or "Error in AVI File" .. I don't know what to do just worrying
If it works for 1 file then why not for all ?
Pradeep
Nature, in future I'll rar the files so that it joins itself rather than all these complicated measures. I'll try to rar the file tonite and give you the links.

Next I am planning to post Dil Ki Rani, 1949 classic starring Raj Kapoor and Madhubala. The movie has songs sung by Raj Kapoor himself and Shyam Sundar (I wonder if he is the same, the MD). Madhubala is very very young probably 17, 18? Its a comical movie and good poety and poetic humour is seen. Hope you all love it.

smile1.gif
bchatterjee
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 10 2005, 05:43 PM)
Nature, in future I'll rar the files so that it joins itself rather than all these complicated measures. I'll try to rar the file tonite and give you the links.

Next I am planning to post Dil Ki Rani, 1949 classic starring Raj Kapoor and Madhubala. The movie has songs sung by Raj Kapoor himself and Shyam Sundar (I wonder if he is the same, the MD). Madhubala is very very young probably 17, 18? Its a comical movie and good poety and  poetic humour is seen. Hope you all love it.

smile1.gif

WAITING EAGERLY!!!!!
rolleyes.gif
Pradeep
Dil Ki Rani, 1947, is a comedy movie by Amar Jyoti Productions. Directed by Mohan Sinha. The movie is about a nadaan poet played by Raj Kapoor who is madly in love with Madhubala. Her father hates poets but loves Rajputs who do shikaar. The film stars Raj Kapoor, Madhubala, Shyam Sundar, Badri Prasad etc., Music is scored by S.D.Burman. Songs by Geeta Dutt,Raj Kapoor and Shyam Sundar.

Being a preindependence movie, the film also has an english title, SweetHeart.

The files are in split rar files. Download all the files and double click on the first part.

Pradeep
I've posted it here: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14641
visuja

bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif Pradeep !!! Great uploads .... me havent even seen videos of the songs in Sharaabi (hope they live upto 'expectations') wink2.gif

since the attachements are stored externally, for how long will they be available for download ?

I'm currently not in a position to download and save very large files .. no hard disk space and no CD writer either sad1.gif (must be wondering kis zamaane mein rehta hoon sad1.gif )... hopefully comps shd be upgraded in a semester's time as the labs are due for renovation.

Thanks anyways .... bow.gif

Vivek
Pradeep
Rapidshare saves them for unlimited time (as they claim), but with a catch. If there is not a single download in 30 days, it will be deleted.
bchatterjee
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 14 2005, 10:45 AM)
Dil Ki Rani, 1947, is a comedy movie by Amar Jyoti Productions. Directed by Mohan Sinha. The movie is about a nadaan poet played by Raj Kapoor who is madly in love with Madhubala. Her father hates poets but loves Rajputs who do shikaar. The film stars Raj Kapoor, Madhubala, Shyam Sundar, Badri Prasad etc., Music is scored by S.D.Burman. Songs by Geeta Dutt,Raj Kapoor and Shyam Sundar.

Being a preindependence movie, the film also has an english title, SweetHeart.

The files are in split rar files. Download all the files and double click on the first part.

Dear Pradeep ji,

THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE EFFORT of U?L ING DIL KI RANI.....

What is your next one????
smile1.gif smile1.gif
Bappa
Pradeep
Welcome Bappa. Next I am planning on 1958 classic Post Box 999 *ing Sunil Dutt and the beautiful Shakeela. smile1.gif
YaarMere
Sum Dilip movies too Pradeep bhai.
Pradeep
Sure YM smile1.gif
preet
thank you Pradeep for the movie took me a long time to d/l but was worth it smile1.gif
NATURE
Pradeep Ji Thank u very much for the upload. I will try to download it soon. Will u plz upload the
Movie ( if u have ) "Garm Hawa" said by Talaikya Ji in the topic ? : All Good Movies
May not be in HF but in Rapid Share ? ....
Pradeep
Nahin Natureji. I do not have the movie with me.
NATURE
Pradeep Ji , I could watch part-1 .. But couldn't watch the rest. I will try to Follow yr
"Deleting the Zip Files" idea. Let's see if it works after that ...

Pradeep Ji, aapki Madhubala Dekhe. Bahut Hasin Hai .... Aeise hume pataa thaa ke wo
Khoobsurat hai, par aapne wo yaad taazaa kar di ... Ooh, kya adaaye thi us zamaane mein. Aur aaj kal ke
Ladki Logon ko dekhiye ... aur jo 1-2 dikhne ko milti hai, wobhi najaane kyun Ookhri-Ookhri si Rehti hai ....

Anyway , so what will be yr next upload as a gift to us ? ( Any Plan after all ? )
usha
Thanks a lot Pradeep for this treat.
Dev anand and Madhubala look great together and what lovely songs.....
Thanks once again
hari
Thank you very much Pradeepji and your instructions were A1.

Any chance of anyone more films, some rare ones please.

By the way Madhubala looks lovely in Sharabi.
Pradeep
Hello Friends,

After Sharaabi and Dil Ki Rani, I am posting 1958 classic, young Sunil Dutt and Shakeela starrer Post Box 999. This movie was first released on 4th July 1958 (in Krishna theatre?). Directed by Ravindra Dave and produced by Nageena films. Music is provided by Kalyanji (no Anandji) and lyrics by P.L.Santoshi.

Along with Sunil and Shakeela, this movie stars Amar Nath, Gulab, Krishna Kaanth, Leela Chitnis, Manorama, Mirza Musharraf Husain, Poornima Devi, Ramesh Sinha, Tiwari etc. Great numbers by Rafi Sahab, Lata ji, Asha tayi, Manna Da, Suman ji and Hemant Da.

The video is of good quality with good sound response. The videos are encoded with xvid encoder. To watch the movie you will have to download all the parts and then double click on the first part.

Hope you all like it. Please give your feedback smile1.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Pradeep
Here is next... Post Box 999
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15049
humble_rafi
Pradeep u u/l the whole movie? doh.gif omg

files r too big bro sad1.gif

THANX FOR SUCH A GREAT EFFORT
Pradeep
Pradeep u u/l the whole movie?
HR, you wanted only 10% of the movie? wink2.gif

If you guys are not interested in clarity, I can squeeze the entire movie in 50 ~ 60MB. But then I don't think one can enjoy the movie. The picture would be jurky the faces would be blurred.. blah blah.
fiftysomeone
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 27 2005, 08:13 PM)
Pradeep u u/l the whole movie?
HR, you wanted only 10% of the movie? wink2.gif
If you guys are not interested in clarity, I can squeeze the entire movie in 50 ~ 60MB. But then I don't think one can enjoy the movie. The picture would be jurky the faces would be blurred.. blah blah.

Pradeep boss,
I am amazed at how much time and effort you put into all this. My net connection won't let me d/l such big files - keeps timing out - so I guess I'll stick to the musical goodies ony.
Thanks for all the enthu that you put in for HF.
50Some1
AzgarKhan
Guys put on GETRIGHT and go to sleep wink2.gif
It will download bits by bits for you at your own convenience.

You can log off and come back after 2 days and continue downloading.

Pradeep
I understand the limitations one has on dial up. I do not know about other cities in India, but here in Bangalore Airtel has come up with beautiful affordable plans for home users. I recently upgraded by connection to 256kbps unlimited for approx 1000 bukks per month. 500MB uploads takes approx 6 hours.
vivekpm
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 28 2005, 07:43 AM)
I understand the limitations one has on dial up. I do not know about other cities in India, but here in Bangalore Airtel has come up with beautiful affordable plans for home users. I recently upgraded by connection to 256kbps unlimited for approx 1000 bukks per month. 500MB uploads takes approx 6 hours.

Airtel surely has the best offer in this city. Unfortunately, for some strange reasons they are not providing connection in my locality. Though they have connection right across the street sad1.gif

Cheers,
Pradeep
Compared to Bangalore, chennai has the best plans. 256KBPS was first introduced in Chennai.. its only recently that they have it here in Bangalore. Who knows, probably chennai now has 315 or 512 plans as well sad1.gif

If you have a laptop, you can also go for Airtel Data Card. Its a bit expensive at the moment.

Mysore wasi are lucky. The entire city is wifi.
vivekpm
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 28 2005, 02:22 PM)
Compared to Bangalore, chennai has the best plans. 256KBPS was first introduced in Chennai.. its only recently that they have it here in Bangalore. Who knows, probably chennai now has 315 or 512 plans as well sad1.gif

If you have a laptop, you can also go for Airtel Data Card. Its a bit expensive at the moment.

Yeah Mysore has gone far ahead than Bangalore!!! Most of the providers are having rates on higher side in Bangalore. Sify's rates in Mumbai are almost half of what they charge here in Bangalore (though I didn't liked their service). Airtel data card is bit costly sad1.gif. I currently use Reliance's RConnect. It is very slow almost like dial-up. sad1.gif. Probably Tata Indicom will come to my rescue soon...

Cheers,
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 28 2005, 02:22 PM)

Pradeep Bhai, I have Airtel 512Kbps in HYD for 1000 bucks.
Its cheaper in HYD since we have N number of ISPs here and a stiff competition.

What AIRTEL is offering is actually DSL connectivity which was introduced years ago in USA. I guess Airtel is the first to launch DSL in India.
Pradeep
Azgar Saab, is that an unlimited 512kbps link?

In Bangalore DSL was first introduced by dishnet DSL ... may be in 2000. Later VSNL/BSNL or somebody purchased them. Now their quality sucks. I've heard lots of complaints from sify users. Airtel is one of the best as of now.
shivani
ok! I got my reply here.. huess I gotta call Airtel and switch to this new plan like now !!!
Pradeep please dont delete those episodes .. on 30th .. as per the deadline.

and DSL sucked big time.. since the day it was introduced.
There is a provided HAthway, who claims to provide broadband.. but there service is slow.
Airtel is the best
vivekpm
QUOTE(shivani @ Aug 28 2005, 09:59 PM)
ok! I got my reply here.. huess I gotta call Airtel and switch to this new plan like now !!!
Pradeep please dont delete those episodes .. on 30th .. as per the deadline.

and DSL sucked big time.. since the day it was introduced.
There is a provided HAthway, who claims to provide broadband.. but there service is slow.
Airtel is the best

Hathway is also an old player. Had a friend working for them in Mumbai in 2001. I guess people in Mumbai have lot many options, Seven Star and what not. Reliance has also started their broadband but I think it is still not available for home users.

Cheers,
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 28 2005, 09:45 PM)
Azgar Saab, is that an unlimited 512kbps link?

In Bangalore DSL was first introduced by dishnet DSL ... may be in 2000. Later VSNL/BSNL or somebody purchased them. Now their quality sucks.  I've heard lots of complaints from sify users. Airtel is one of the best as of now.

Dishnet was here since then too, But I am not sure if it was DSL, since I wasnt in INDIA during that time.

My connection is unlimited. Cool na?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.