Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Friends
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
kcp
Hello friends

Some events in the past led me to leave the lovely forum and now its time to join again !!!!

I am so much delighted to be amongst the REAL guru fans smile1.gif

WOuld not be able to upload many songs due to increasing workload but would definitely try to make this a better place smile1.gif

As a starter I am uploading a Kishore solo - film is MAA ( incomplete ) - I think THE BEST song of guru for Chitragupt

smile1.gif
KCP
Pradeep
Welcome Back Kaustubh smile1.gif
iqbal

Welcome back Kaustubhji
rom
Great to see you back, KCP! clap1.gif
ravikumarofindia
Hi KCP (Kaustabh)

Welcome Back to this forum.

Though I didn't interacted with your prevously, but surely I heard your interview with Ameen Sayani. It's a pleasure to find people like you sharing thoughts on this wonderful forum.
Nimii
KCPb welcome back!!

Good now our forum will be less of a ftp server!

N !
dolly_khattar
Nimii didi ..how was HF a FTP server before?
imjagdish
Welcome back KCP.
Though I have'nt had a personal interaction with you, I have your interview..So am expecting to know a lot about the life/ music of KishoreDa from you. thumbs-up.gif
Bawra Jay
Welcome back KCP ... good to have you among us smile1.gif ....
Nimii
QUOTE(dolly_khattar @ Aug 24 2005, 06:49 PM)
Nimii didi ..how was HF a FTP server before?

Dolly aur nahi to kya! All I saw was songs being exchanged! I prefer discussions on the legends!

Even analysis and theories that one can propound from one's own thought and imaginations.

N
Anil4
KCP

A very warm welcome back from me too dost.

I recall being pretty sad when you went away(driven away?) about 10 months ago as I used to enjoy reading your posts.

I am eagerly looking forward to your contributions.

Anil
kcp
QUOTE(kcp @ Aug 24 2005, 01:19 PM)
snipped

As a starter I am uploading a Kishore solo - film is MAA ( incomplete ) - I think THE BEST song of guru for Chitragupt

smile1.gif
KCP

Thanks a lot friends for a warm welcome smile1.gif I also missed the forum very much and had vowed not to come here anymore, if one person kept on mudslinging...but since that person has already left and started his own forum ( its good that there are new forums on guru and all the best to them smile1.gif ) and would not come here (under his original name tongue.gif ) - here I am

Sorry for the earlier upload that i promised, did not happen ( new to this place wink2.gif )

here is the lovely song of the film MAA - guru would have emoted it really well if he could complete the film under the able direction of Phani Majumdar.

KCP
imjagdish
Bahut khoobsoorat geet hai KCP....No need to say, but the emotions are perfectly rendered by KishoreDa. Three cheers to KishoreDa and KCP for sharing this wonderful gem.. clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif
And about you being new to this place....dont worry..dheere dheere yaaddasht chali aayegi... tongue.gif ..Welcome back again.

QUOTE(kcp @ Aug 25 2005, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE(kcp @ Aug 24 2005, 01:19 PM)
snipped

smile1.gif
KCP

Thanks a lot friends for a warm welcome smile1.gif I also missed the forum very much and had vowed not to come here anymore, if one person kept on mudslinging...but since that person has already left and started his own forum ( its good that there are new forums on guru and all the best to them smile1.gif ) and would not come here (under his original name tongue.gif ) - here I am

Sorry for the earlier upload that i promised, did not happen ( new to this place wink2.gif )

here is the lovely song of the film MAA - guru would have emoted it really well if he could complete the film under the able direction of Phani Majumdar.

KCP

jbakshi
QUOTE(kcp @ Aug 24 2005, 02:49 PM)
Hello friends

Some events in the past led me to leave the lovely forum and now its time to join again !!!!

I am so much delighted to be amongst the REAL guru fans smile1.gif

WOuld not be able to upload many songs due to increasing workload but would definitely try to make this a better place smile1.gif

smile1.gif
KCP

Hi Kaustabh,

Sorry to bother you, but I couldn't find the link to the song you mentioned. Could you please help?

Thanks a lot
-JB

PS: By the way, WELCOME BACK (although I joined after you had left).

rom
JB, KCP actually uploaded this song today... this one:
Main_Hasun_Ki_Is_Pe.rar

As he says, the earlier upload was not completed yesterday...
jbakshi
QUOTE(rom @ Aug 25 2005, 01:09 PM)
JB, KCP actually uploaded this song today... this one:
Main_Hasun_Ki_Is_Pe.rar

As he says, the earlier upload was not completed yesterday...

Hi Rom,
Ok, I get it now. But where is it? I don't see any link! Could you please help?
-JB

rom
Well, the link's very much visible to me... doh.gif
Here it is:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...e=post&id=39759
archimoz
A warm welcome to Kaustubh-bhai for his 'return of the prodigal' act. He has obviously started with a bang!

Kaustubh-bhai, we Guru fans will be indebted to you forever for this astonishing number. Guru's voice in the 60-s, in my opinion, was & is unmatched by anybody in the male singing domain. Who else could have emoted so well in a song?

This song is right at par with 'akela hoon main is jahaan mein' in terms of feeling and emotional content.

Would like to see the remarks of other members (especially some like-minded 60s fans like Rom-bhai, Debu, etc.)

Regards-Archie.
rom
Mein kya kahun, Archie-da!
Actually, when I first heard the song, while getting it recorded near Jama Masjid (not the Shahs... the other store), I was really left speechless.
Those days, my exposure to the pre-70s songs of Guru was rather limited. Now this chap takes out this record and says... "Maa ka gaane bhi hei!" I hadn't heard of the movie, and told him to play it for me.
You know, that's not the Guru voice I'd been accustumed to...
I can't really analyse music, but the bracing freshness of Guru's voice and it's vulnerability, the beautiful lyrics, the sparse music... they're simply magical! bow.gif
ravikumarofindia
I thought "Maa" was a film suposedly to be released in 1982, but NOT released.
kcp
QUOTE(ravikumarofindia @ Aug 25 2005, 01:38 PM)
I thought "Maa" was a film suposedly to be released in 1982, but NOT released.

This MAA was a black & White movie and was never completed ( so question of releasing would not arise )

Guru had so many difficulties on personal level in the 60's and that could be the reason for not completing

jbakshi
QUOTE(rom @ Aug 25 2005, 02:20 PM)
Well, the link's very much visible to me... doh.gif
Here it is:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...e=post&id=39759

Got it. Thanks a lot Rom.
-JB

dmuk20
Welcome KCP... "main hasu" to Heere ka thukda hain.... "Main Hasu" sunke hi jeevan dhanya ho gaya !!!!!

Thanks a lot,

Rgds,
Debu.
Walker
Well I sure don't know the details of why U had left (I wasn't pretty much around than - I think) But boy! Am I glad to see u here....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.