Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
usha
I am giving a list of songs which i am sure have been u\l on HF at sometime or the other if anyone has them plz u\l them...
1)pyar ka jahaan ho-asha,kishore-Jaalsaaz
2)kis jagah jaaaye-lighthouse
3)doonde nazar nazar-mahendra kapoor,asha-film???
4)jidhar bhi mein dekhu-rafi,asha-tuhi meri zindgi
5)main doondthi hun kaha tu sanam-rafi,asha-film??
6)ek to surath pyari-rafi,asha-wallah kya baath ha
7)yeh hawa yeh fiza yeh sama hosh aisemein-asha-film??
8)raath dalne lage dil machal ne lage-i am not sure if this is by asha or latha ?with hemanth
9)do dil dadak rahe hai aur awaaz ek hai-talat,asha-insaaf
Thanks in advance
Priya
Have not heard song 8. Have all the others. Right now it's late in the night. Will ul some tmrw.
jaykoshal
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 24 2005, 12:18 AM)
Have not heard song 8. Have all the others. Right now it's late in the night. Will ul some tmrw.

Can you identify the following old song, possibly by Aasha Mangeshkar:

Dil ko lgayen ye gavara bhi nahin
pyar kiye bina guzara bhi nahin

Baat hone wali to hoke rahegi
cheez khone wali to kho ke rahegi
is me kasoor to hamar bhi nahin

Which movie?

Thanks

Jay
Priya
No idea Jaysaab. Are those the opening lines? sad1.gif
Priya
Here is kis jagah jaayein...

Courtesy Signor Unni!!!
maheshks
QUOTE(jaykoshal @ Aug 23 2005, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 24 2005, 12:18 AM)

Can you identify the following old song, possibly by Aasha Mangeshkar:

Dil ko lgayen ye gavara bhi nahin
pyar kiye bina guzara bhi nahin

Baat hone wali to hoke rahegi
cheez khone wali to kho ke rahegi
is me kasoor to hamar bhi nahin

Which movie?

Thanks

Jay

Koshal saab..this song is sung by geetadutt ji...
movie Samunder
music madan mohan.

If you need this song kindly request in the geetaji's forum..already uploaded once...
do not worry you will get it there bye.gif
mohd2004
Here is song #9, indeed an excellent duet:-

Film: INSAAF (1956)
-Do dil dadak rahe hain aur awaaz ek hai...
Duet : Talat Mahmood & Asha Bhosle
Lyrics: Asad Bhopali
MD: Chitragupt

Shahrukh3000
QUOTE(usha @ Aug 23 2005, 06:36 PM)
I am giving a list of songs which i am sure have been u\l on HF at sometime or the other if anyone has them plz u\l them...
1)pyar ka jahaan ho-asha,kishore-Jaalsaaz
2)kis jagah jaaaye-lighthouse
3)doonde nazar nazar-mahendra kapoor,asha-film???
4)jidhar bhi mein dekhu-rafi,asha-tuhi meri zindgi
5)main doondthi hun kaha tu sanam-rafi,asha-film??
6)ek to surath pyari-rafi,asha-wallah kya baath ha
7)yeh hawa yeh fiza yeh sama hosh aisemein-asha-film??
8)raath dalne lage dil machal ne lage-i am not sure if this is by asha or latha ?with hemanth
9)do dil dadak rahe hai aur awaaz ek hai-talat,asha-insaaf
Thanks in advance

hits
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Aug 24 2005, 04:44 AM)
Main_Dhoondti_Hoon_Kahan_Ho_Sanam.rar ( 1.46mb )

Main Dhoondhti Hoon Kahaan Ho - Asha, Rafi - Shrimati 420 - 1956 - Meena, Johnny Walker
Priya
#4 uled in Antji's thread on this forum by KCP!!!
usha
Thanks a lot priya,sharukh and mohd for the u\ls,i did see antji's thread
Thanks once again

I hope i get the other songs too
usha
Priya the song number 8 is a duet i have heard long back on the radio.very melodious, the tune is .....Have u listened to the song 'yeh sabah unse keh zara'-another great rafi,asha duet frm the film alibaba chalis chor.....the background music of that song is how this songs tune goes-so i guess the music is most probably by S.n. Tripathy..i do not know any other details neither he films name or??
bigger_than_bollywood
QUOTE(usha @ Aug 25 2005, 05:26 AM)
Priya the song number 8 is a duet i have heard long back on the radio.very melodious, the tune is .....Have u listened to the song 'yeh sabah unse keh zara'-another great rafi,asha duet frm the film alibaba chalis chor.....the background music of that song is how this songs tune goes-so i guess the music is most probably by S.n. Tripathy..i do not know any other details neither he films name or??

Ushaji does the track begin with "o aa, aa bhi jaa", followed by raat dhalne lagi, chand chhupne laga? If yes then that track was sung by Lata. No idea what film.
sri
QUOTE(usha @ Aug 25 2005, 05:56 PM)

could be "chand dhalne laga, dil machalne laga" - film Amrit Manthan ( 1960 or 61 ) - with music by S N Tripathi. I think Lata - not Asha

Sri
usha
I guess That is the song i am talking about, and as u both say it must be latha,i listened to it long back so i am confused. anyway do anyone of u happen to have it??
sri
QUOTE(usha @ Aug 28 2005, 03:44 PM)
I guess That is the song i am talking about, and as u both say it must be latha,i listened to it long back so i am confused. anyway do anyone of u happen to have it??

no luck usha ... i don't have this song

Sri
Priya
Film : Dilli Ka Dada
MD: N Dutta (no surprise that!!!! )
Lyrics: Jaan Nisar Akhtar
Year: 1962

Courtesy HF

This film has another Asha-MK duet--if anyone has it please do ul it. Vinyl waale puttarji!! camera.gif
Humne bhi mohabbat ki thi
Magar kuch bhi na mila
Hasrat ke siva (the lyrics for this one by Sahirsaab!!! )
Priya
Film – Taxi Stand
Music – Chitragupta
Lyrics – Majrooh
Year - 1958

Two more to go. I have pyaar ka jahan ho but in poor br. Or else would have to take out the vcd and rip it.
Number 8 still remains elusive. sad1.gif
usha
Many thanks Priya for the song u\ls,as u say 8 remains elusive,there might be someone somewhere............lets wait
Thanks once again
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 29 2005, 04:46 AM)
Film – Taxi Stand
Music – Chitragupta
Lyrics – Majrooh
Year - 1958

Two more to go. I have pyaar ka jahan ho but in poor br. Or else would have to take out the vcd and rip it.
Number 8 still remains elusive. sad1.gif

This song from "Taxi stand" is such a lovely one. It is one of at least 3 songs
that are loosely based on "Que sera sera", but is my personal favorite
(the others are a Talat solo "jeevan hai madhuban" and of course the Asha/MK
duet that was just uploaded from "Dilli ka daada" -- "DhooNDe nazar nazar")
I must emphasize that they are all loosely based on the original.

usha
I agree with u ,all 3 songs are beautifully composed.S.D burman used to borrow a lot of Latin american tunes and has come up with some magical compositions in Taxi driver,House no.44 and Jaal.So also the Hemant kumar,Geetha dutt duet -aaja zaraa....
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(usha @ Sep 17 2005, 04:01 AM) *

I agree with u ,all 3 songs are beautifully composed.S.D burman used to borrow a lot of Latin american tunes and has come up with some magical compositions in Taxi driver,House no.44 and Jaal.So also the Hemant kumar,Geetha dutt duet -aaja zaraa....

Usha-ji
While I do not disagree with what you are saying, I think you may have confused
"Taxi stand" with "Taxi driver". The former (from which the Asha solo is) has music
by Chitragupta while the latter has music by SDB as you pointed out.
And the Geeta/Hemant duet is composed by Hemant Kumar himself.
usha
Mr Sangeetbakht-ji

I was merely making an observation, just saying that those days even borrowed tunes were made into such melodious numbers,regardless of who composed it.May be i confused you by being so vague.....
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(usha @ Sep 20 2005, 04:36 AM) *

Mr Sangeetbakht-ji

I was merely making an observation, just saying that those days even borrowed tunes were made into such melodious numbers,regardless of who composed it.May be i confused you by being so vague.....

Got it. We are on the same page. I actually am not one of those people
who ever had issues with borrowing of tunes. I know it is not the best thing
to do, but we have done it for so long in Hindi film music that I just accept
it. I am always intrigued by what the composer is going to do with that
borrowed tune. Some are boring and simply use it verbatim. Others play
with it and change the orchestration.
usha
U are absolutely right Mr.Sangeetbakht-ji,what really matters is the presentation...the end product...how appealing it is right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.