Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teri Meherbaniyan
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
sholay
does anyone have the song teri meherbaniyan (sung by shabbir kumar) from the same movie - it's a song about jackie shroff singing to his dog :-)

can someone upload

thanks
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(sholay @ Aug 16 2005, 08:39 AM)
does anyone have the song teri meherbaniyan (sung by shabbir kumar) from the same movie - it's a song about jackie shroff singing to his dog :-)

can someone upload

thanks

I have this on CD if no one upload by tonight... PM me and I will upload it here.. I need to rip the CD though....

Bawra Jay
This is the only one you didnt had or the only one you liked...from this movie .. how about .. dil bekarar thaa dil bekarar hain ???

Anyways... Enjoy .... this song....
sholay
i dont have dil beqaraar tha ...that one was also quite popular - do you have it?

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Aug 19 2005, 02:33 PM)
This is the only one you didnt had or the only one you liked...from this movie .. how about .. dil bekarar thaa dil bekarar hain ???

Anyways... Enjoy .... this song....

shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(sholay @ Aug 16 2005, 06:09 PM) *

can someone upload

thanks

hiya,

ur right teri meherbaniyaan is a top top soundtrack.

a must for all music lovers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.