Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Favourite Naushad
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Naushad
Pages: 1, 2
sri
Naushad .... one of my most favourite music directors ... a legend in the golden era of hindi film music ... and a composer who was a perfectionist, always going for quality - never for quantity.

In this topic I will be discussing his songs and also providing links to some of his songs - u/l ed in the singer forum

Sri
sri
Find this song u/led at the Rafi forum – see below for the link :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14328&st=15#

We are talking here about the title song sung by Mohd. Rafi from the film Saaz aur awaz 1966 - starring Joy Mukherjee and Saira Banu. Great music by Naushad, the perfectionist, with lyrics coming from his usual partner Shakeel Badayuni

Using the same tune for the different verses of a song ( with only the words changing ) was a 'standard' tradition for most music directors. But Naushad was different. he believed in providing 'more' to his fans. Many of his songs have completely different tunes for the different verses ( 2 or 3 ) and the interlude music for these verses would also have to be different, naturally.

This particular song, as you will listen, has 3 completely different tunes for its 3 verses. That is why, I believe, that each of Naushad's songs ought to be counted as 2 or 3 songs of the 'standard'variety !!

This song from Saaz aur Awaz, has been composed in the Raag Patdeep

Enjoy !

Sri
sri
Another song of Naushad in the raag Patdeep

This one is a Mohd. Rafi song from an unreleased film 'Habba Khatoon' and is apparently one of Naushad's own favourite compositions,

'Jis raat ke khwab aaye' - from the unreleased film 'Habba Khatoon'

Azghar Khan has very kindly uploaded this song in excellent quality. The link to his post is given below. Look for post#4

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...=156679&st=15&#

Sri
tahir77
thankyou very much sri bhai
sri
Most welcome Tahir !
I wanted to make sure that all Naushad and Rafi fans get to hear this rare song

Sri

tracknest
I have a good collection of Naushad songs, most are from 45 to 55.
sri
QUOTE(tracknest @ Oct 17 2005, 03:39 PM) *

tracknest - welcome to HamaraForums !!

If i may ask - what is the source of the Naushad song recordings you have ? Are they from radio/ audio cassette / CD / DVD / vinyl records ? Could you provide some details ? Thanks

Sri
nm007
QUOTE(sri @ Sep 18 2005, 08:52 AM) *

Another song of Naushad in the raag Patdeep

This one is a Mohd. Rafi song from an unreleased film 'Habba Khatoon' and is apparently one of Naushad's own favourite compositions,

'Jis raat ke khwab aaye' - from the unreleased film 'Habba Khatoon'

Azghar Khan has very kindly uploaded this song in excellent quality. The link to his post is given below. Look for post#4

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...=156679&st=15&#

Sri

cant go to that link, ajagar ji, or someone else, can you point me to the correct upload page (It will probably go away today, so please hurry biggrin.gif)
sri
[/quote]
cant go to that link, ajagar ji, or someone else, can you point me to the correct upload page (It will probably go away today, so please hurry biggrin.gif )
[/quote]

RAFI forum - go to pg 4 - AzgharKhan's thread - Stereo songs of Rafi sahab - post # 16
Here's the link again
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...id=156865&st=15&#

Sri

mohd2004
QUOTE(tracknest @ Oct 17 2005, 04:39 PM) *

Can you please upload a rare and excellent composition from:
Film: Udan Khatola (1955)
Lyrics: Shakeeel Badayuni
Gareebon ko tu ae duniya sata le jitna jee chaahe.......
This song was deleted from the film and was issued in 78 rpm record only and not found later on any albums issued by HMV/RPG through - cassettes, LP's or CD's.

Mohd.
sri
QUOTE(mohd2004 @ Oct 18 2005, 01:17 PM) *

Can you please upload a rare and excellent composition from:
Film: Udan Khatola (1955)
Lyrics: Shakeeel Badayuni
Gareebon ko tu ae duniya sata le jitna jee chaahe.......
This song was deleted from the film and was issued in 78 rpm record only and not found later on any albums issued by HMV/RPG through - cassettes, LP's or CD's.
Mohd.

Mohd.

I just checked my LP of Udan Khatola - and the song is there - it's the last song on the LP - sung by Lata Mangeshkar

I don;t have a digitised version - will try to get it from the LP for you - if no one else has it

Sri

sri
Gareebon ko tu ae duniya sataale jitna jee chaahe, Lata, Udan Khatola 1955, Naushad-Shakeel Badayuni

This rare song from Udan Khatola 1955 has been uploaded on my Lata thread. Typically Naushad. Follow this link :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...d=247384&st=195&#

Sri

sri
NAUSHAD NOSTALGIA - on HF Radio tonight, Friday May 5th at 9 pm IST for about 90 mins
in loving memory of one of my most favourite music directors, who passed away today at the age of 86

Sri

TODAY
India : 9 pm
US EST: 11.30 am
US PST : 8.30 am
GMT : 4.30 pm
UAE : 7.30 pm
Singapore : 11.30 pm
P.S. - power cut at my place now....hope the power returns by 9 p.m. Otherwise the program may get delayed
sri
Many thanks to the 16 listeners who tuned in at such short notice to listen to NAUSHAD NOSTALGIA on HF Radio....and to the 10-12 listeners who participated on the chat ....it was a good session...to remember and re-live the great tunes of Naushad .....from 1943 to 1968 ( 25 of his best years ) ......to admire his wide repertoire of great songs....the 'perfectionist' approach to his songs........the multiple melodies in each song - with completely different tunes for each verse and different interlude music too...all ending up finally with the same initial melody - so characteristic of Naushad's music !!

It was with a heavy heart that I started to put together this program.....but soon, the passion I have for the music of my most favourite composer gave me the energy and strength to quickly put together a chronological series of my favourite Naushad songs - to fit into 90 minutes - though, as usual, one had to leave out so many good ones in the process. But, the objective was to capture the 'spirit' of his music in that short time .....share his memory with interested friends.......and also communicate my own 'passion', of many years, for Naushad's music - something which I will carry with me forever.

I will share the 23 songs played in the program ....on this very thread. In a while.

Sri
sri
It was certainly nice to see the extensive coverage given to Naushad on TV channels yesterday.....but, it was particularly depressing to see one channel repeatedly playing 'Chalte chalte' from Pakeezah...and another channel playing 'Yeh zindagi usiki hai' while discussing Naushad !!

Sometimes ...i wonder...does this ignorant world truly deserve such great musicians....

Sri

sri
'Naushad Nostalgia' which was broadcast on HF Radio on May 5th, the day Naushad died...will be re-aired soon....currently planning for sometime during the weekend of May 27-28.

On the day of Naushad's death, i was caught unawares...and other programs were also scheduled on HF Radio...and so, the program had to be limited to 90 minutes...which, I felt, did not do full justice to Naushad's enormous contribution to Hindi film music...nor to my own expectations as a Naushad fan.

Therefore, when this program is re-aired it will be a NEW, SUPER, EXTRA-POWERED, MEGA program of 3 HOURS.........and will contain enough Naushad songs for his fans to go away contented.....and for others to grasp the magnitude of this composer's gigantic contribution to Hindi Film Music as well as to experience the irrefutable 'class' of Naushad's music.

Please await the details to be announced soon ..........and DON'T MISS THIS PROGRAM !! excl.gif

Sri
shivani
Sri.. with due respect .. it would be difficult to attend a 3 hr program .. a scheduled one I mean. Most might be around to listen to it.. but being genuinely interested and immersed in the music .. for so long.. is.. atleast not possible for me.
Can it not be broken in two parts .. two days ?

Just a humble suggestion... aage aapki marzi smile3.gif
Talaikya
Agree with Zee here. I find my conc lapses after an hour and a half at the most, I also find people then succumbing to unrelated chit chat, myself included. Two parts would be a better idea Sri, but then you're the boss.
unni
Sri:

Based on feedback about the 2-hour KK program I did last, I'm told 75 - 90 mins would be the optimum duration for a program.

I feel delicate about bringing this up, for it is a sensitive subject, but I still feel it has to be addressed:

Casual listeners may have no idea of the commitment, time and effort required to prepare a program. IMO it is inconsiderate to the presenter, and to those interested listeners, when the chatting during the program concerns totally unrelated topics. Wish members would use "Shout" or PM (or use the Chat Room at some other time) if the discussion is not pertinent to the program.

The one time I brought this up in the Radio Chat Room, I was hushed up with "no rules, please"! sleep.gif Do lecturers in English tolerate in their classes discussion about bio-chemistry/ genetics/nuclear physics/molecular biology, etc.? Even in English? biggrin.gif

Some digression is normal and to be expected. But honestly, it is annoying when extended chat sessions are devoted to totally irrelevant subjects. In fact, these days I prefer to just listen and not join in the chat room which I find distracting, and detracts from appreciation of the program and the music.
Priya
Agree with U totally but protest at Ur example. Have U tried being a lecturer in English? Why do U think I quit my job?

I guess apart rom the forgetfulness and often lack of courtesy of listeners, we also need to make it clear that the radio room is only for just that--the stuff being DJed. Often members are already in chat or just walk in but are not tuned to the radio and so are least bothered abt what is going on. We need to specify that radio room is for radio programme listeners and all other chatting should be done in the other room(s).
unni
"No rules, please", was the refrain then. glare.gif

The tune has changed: "we also need to make it clear" and "We need to specify"! mad.gif

It's all about the old adage, "You make your bed, now you shall lie in it". laugh.gif

sri
Program in 2 parts sounds clearly like the listeners' choice !! I myself have generally avoided exceeding 90 mins (except for the Tamil program which went to 2 hrs) ...and I have found 90 mins to be quite ideal.

But, for a change, I thought that a one-time 3 hr program, for a special reason, ...like remembering Naushad, may make sense. It would be like travelling 25 yrs at one go....and in some depth too. Imagine listening to something like 70-75 songs in 3 hrs - as opposed to the 20-25 on the 90 min program !! For this purpose, I am planning to present 'edited' versions of songs to accomodate more songs - and some tracks may actually provide just a quick glimpse of the song ....in this way, listeners will get a really good 'feel' of Naushad's music...and will have an opportunity to reminisce about many many more songs than the usual number. It would be somewhat like seeing a loooong movie. I thought this would be OK for hard-core listeners ( like me !!) ......but perhaps it may be a little tough on some others.

So, let me consider the two-part option too...and see if it can deliver what I had originally intended.

And, yes Unni....the point you have raised is relevant.....chats which are totally irrelevant to the subject at hand...and which carry on forever....should not happen on the radio chat...which is intended 'mainly' for chatting about what's playing on the radio ...( and, of course, a little bit of this and that...).

I don't know how many people are aware that there's another chat room ...for 'general' chatting.

Sri
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ May 19 2006, 12:49 AM) *
"No rules, please", was the refrain then. glare.gif
The tune has changed: "we also need to make it clear" and "We need to specify"! mad.gif
It's all about the old adage, "You make your bed, now you shall lie in it". laugh.gif

It is a valid point. That ppl come to the chat room often just to chat and are not listening to the program.

I do not present programs so no question of me making beds and lying on them.

sri
excl.gif Announcing a NEW, SUPER, EXTRA-POWERED, BLOCKBUSTER PROGRAM on HF Radio....in 2 parts ....this weekend.....to reminisce about the great composer, who passed away recently,...NAUSHAD.

REMEMBERING NAUSHAD - Part 1, will be aired this coming SATURDAY, May 27th

The program will be broadcast during the night for India and in the morning for the US. Timings will be announced soon.

All fans, please keep yourself free.....to immerse yourself in the spirit and soul of Naushad's melodious music. The program, in 2 parts will cover a selection of Naushad's music from 1943 to 1968...twenty-five years of his productive best.

I am trying to ensure that the two parts can be played on successive days....and so, subject to my being ready, we should, hopefully, have Part 2 on Sunday, May 28th.

Sri
P.S. I shall call upon our members for help...as and when I encounter gaps in my song list...keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to complete my massive plan for this program, in the next few days !
Talaikya
Sure Sri, anytime you want help with songs, will be my pleasure, if I have them... and trust you to choose the two weekends when my husband isn't working!

I assume you'll (re)repeat this one? Please do, on a weekday.
sri
I was thinking of airing the two parts on successive days (not successive weekends) ..i.e., over Sat and Sun...in order to preserve the continuity of the program...since it has been artifically broken into two parts, on the basis of requests from listeners. So, I need to know now.......from a listener's perspective....does it make any difference whether we have it over 2 successive days ( Sat and Sun ) ...or over 2 successive weekends ( i.e., Sat and next Sat )? If you have any specific preference and reasons for it tongue1.gif ...then let's hear about it !

Sri

Talaikya
Sri ... I meant yr Tamil program the last weekend and the Naushad program the upcoming weekend. I didn't imply you should break it into two weekends, for continuity it should be two consecutive days as you have planned. Will there be a repeat? unsure.gif
unni
Biwi se pooch kar bataaunga. sad.gif
sri
QUOTE(Talaikya @ May 23 2006, 02:15 AM) *
.. and trust you to choose the two weekends when my husband isn't working!

You mean Vinz wouldn't want to listen in to this program ? with so many Lata songs on display ???? ohmy.gif

Sri
balajigade
QUOTE(sri @ May 23 2006, 09:29 AM) *

I was thinking of airing the two parts on successive days (not successive weekends) ..i.e., over Sat and Sun...in order to preserve the continuity of the program...since it has been artifically broken into two parts, on the basis of requests from listeners. So, I need to know now.......from a listener's perspective....does it make any difference whether we have it over 2 successive days ( Sat and Sun ) ...or over 2 successive weekends ( i.e., Sat and next Sat )? If you have any specific preference and reasons for it tongue1.gif ...then let's hear about it !

Sri

Great idea Sri, of airing a 3-hr program to commemorate the work of the late mastero. Honestly I would have preferred a continuous program with one go at late hours in the evening so that one can lend both of the ears without any disturbance. But you've got to take care of other listeners also who may feel overdosed (-dozed). The second alternative of airing on two consecutive days on the same week-end could be a better compromise rather than choosing two consecutive week-ends, as in the latter case the effect would get diluted.

And, yes Unni....the point you have raised is relevant.....chats which are totally irrelevant to the subject at hand...and which carry on forever....should not happen on the radio chat...which is intended 'mainly' for chatting about what's playing on the radio ...( and, of course, a little bit of this and that...).

Yes I agree fully with Unni & Sri. That's why I restrict my entry into most of the chatrooms because I just don't know what else to chat.

--Balaji
sri
So, its finally decided that the 2 programs will be back-to--back over the same weekend , to maintain continuity - i.e, they will be aired on Saturday (part 1) and Sunday (part 2).

However, I find that the load of compiling 2 programs is just too much ...and I will not be able to get it ready by this weekend. Therefore, I am postponing the program by exactly one week...to the weekend of June 3/4.

Please note the change.

I am trying to include as many as possible, of Naushad's songs that I like...so that the 2 part program does full justice to the great music that Naushad has contributed to Hindi films.

REMEMBERING NAUSHAD - a 2 part program on HF Radio

now scheduled for June 3 ( part 1) and June 4 (part 2)

Do join in.

Sri
sri
All are cordially invited to tune in... smile.gif ...Sri

sri
smile.gif Please note the timing for your location ( Singapore and Australia - not convenient this time....will do a repeat for you folks if you want !)

sri
REMINDER excl.gif

usrafian
Sriji,

A ghazal by Naushad Sahab has been penned down at following link,
pl see if it can be used as refrence in the prograame you are hosting.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23972

USR
sri
TUNE IN EARLY TOMORROW.....
...those who tune in at least 5 minutes BEFORE the program begins ...
will be able to listen to a BONUS TRACK !!

sri
Many thanks to the several listeners who tuned in yesterday for Part 1 of the program 'Phir teri kahani yaad aayi' - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD

I don't know how many of you noticed ....that you actually heard 68 songs during the program !

In order to make that possible, I had to edit most of the songs to fit them into different lengths - some to about 2 mins, some to 1.5 mins and some to snippets, as short as, 30 seconds ! My plan was to accomodate as much as possible of the song within the time available for that song....and I had to do this by
- trimming repetitions ( usually the opening verse is repeated )
- choosing one of the later verses to keep ( removing the others)
- joining the last part of the song ( trimmed if needed) to the rest of the song..so that the song has a proper ending

..so, as you can see, there was a lot of careful editing to be done., for several songs.....to preserve the essence of the song, accomodate the best parts..and also have a smooth ending, to leave you with the feeling that you've heard a proper song.....and not just a crudely chopped up version. After all, the whole idea of the program was to share the beauty of Naushad's music with you....

I must say that the most difficult part of all this was :

- to decide which parts to edit out.!! I had to edit and re-edit the songs several times because i wanted to retain much more of the songs than what I eventually played...but the total was exceeding 2 hours.......so I had to find some parts to edit out..much against my will..and do it ruthlessly...to stay within 2 hrs

- to delete entire songs ( I have a folder of 'deleted songs' - much like they have 'deleted scenes' in DVDs nowadays !!). These songs were edited ...and then dropped at the final stage, because the program had to be kept to 2 hrs ...and the other songs could not be edited further. So, some songs that I had wanted to include in the program, had to bow out of the list. Maybe I can play the 'deleted' songs at some other time !!

Sorry for these boring details.....but I wanted to convey that all these songs have much more to them than what you've heard. More so, because, Naushad had a practice of often making a different tune for each verse of a song..each with a completely different interlude music piece leading up to the verse !! How could I include this aspect of Naushad's music in an edited version ?????

Look forward to your participation in Part 2 of the program coming up today - same time !! We will cover Naushad's music during the period 1960 - 1968, in part 2.

Sri
Nimii
Sorry Sriji I couldnt make it last nite cry.gif .. I will try to tune in tonite.. headbang.gif The probs of having to share a computer and net doh.gif
tracknest
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jun 4 2006, 09:35 AM) *

Sorry Sriji I couldnt make it last nite cry.gif .. I will try to tune in tonite.. headbang.gif The probs of having to share a computer and net doh.gif

Me too Sri bhai. Sorry dost but will catch up with you later.
sri
Do tune in to Part 2 of the Naushad program on HF Radio today

'Phir teri kahani yaad aayi' - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD

...'Bonus' track before the program starts...so tune in early
smile.gif

Sri

sri
'Phir teri kahani yaad aayi' - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD
clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif
I wish to acknowledge the contributions of :

Mohd
Dharmvir
Mahesh
Akbaralibhai
Unni
Jagrati
Sani

......in compiling the songs for this program

smile.gif

Sri

DO TUNE IN FOR PART 2 OF THE NAUSHAD PROGRAM TODAY AT 9 PM IST
akbaralibhai
Thank you very much for presenting this wonderful programme "Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi". I heard both parts and was very impressed with the selection of songs and your commentary.

Hope to hear such excellent programmes in future.
sri
thx akbaralibhai ...for listening in...for your good words..and for the songs that you provided !

Ultimately, all my efforts would be considered worthwhile if listeners were happy to hear the selection.

Sri

Nimii
Sriji thank you for the lovely programme. Juz my back luck it was scheduled at a time when I cant listen with interference frm ppl at home front.

I hope I get to hear it at an hour when I can have the system all to myself, when you reair it smile1.gif

Thankooooooooo for it again!

N bow.gif
ps: I loved your voice towards the end clap2.gif
sri
Thanks Nimii !!

Most certainly would want you to be free when I re-air it !!

smile.gif

Sri
Nimii
Hope it is day time Sriji sad1.gif
zippoo
Shree Shree Sri Ji,

Your labour of love, and the resultant tour de force, took me into a very private world filled with thoughts and memories of the times (and worlds) that are now gone. To listen to all the creations, and they can't be called anything else, in chronological order truly put in perspective the greatness of the "sangam" of the creator, singer(s) and lyricist (Shakeel Badayuni Sahab is like the oft forgotten Saraswati (how apt)). In this age of hypebole, the "end of an era" moniker (so liberally used for all things sundry) is an understatement, in this case.

Again, please accept my deepest appreciation for your appreciation (and action) to commemorate this moment in a manner befitting it's significance.

When I was listening to "Jhoom Jhoom Ke Naacho Aaj" and "Tu Ganga Ki Mauj Mein Jamuna Ka Dhaara", certain thoughts were provoked which I summarize thus:

Aaj toh khush zaroor hoga Tu apne jahaan mein,
Teri Sangam-E-Mausiqi waapas apne ghar mein hai,
Hum shareer toh saaf kar lengey iss duniya mein,
Rooh ko paawan karne ke liye ab Tere bulaawe ki deyr hai.
sri
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 6 2006, 05:57 AM) *
When I was listening to "Jhoom Jhoom Ke Naacho Aaj" and "Tu Ganga Ki Mauj Mein Jamuna Ka Dhaara", certain thoughts were provoked which I summarize thus:

Aaj toh khush zaroor hoga Tu apne jahaan mein,
Teri Sangam-E-Mausiqi waapas apne ghar mein hai,
Hum shareer toh saaf kar lengey iss duniya mein,
Rooh ko paawan karne ke liye ab Tere bulaawe ki deyr hai.

wah wah shayar zippoo ji...kamaal hai !!! kya kaha aapne !! Looks like Inaam has some competition going here !!

It was so nice to read your response....because it's just so special to be able to share one's love for music (or that of a special artiste)...and strike a reciprocating chord within another music lover......the joy of sharing gets multiplied several times !!

I became a fan of Naushad's music when I was in my teens....and i believe my 'close' and 'serious' listening to songs at that stage, had something to do with this....because I was simply floored by the passion and the attention to detail that this master composer put into the art of composing...it's something that is truly outstanding ! No wonder he was a composer who was proud of his work (though he would usually respond with dignified humility)! Who wouldn't be ...with this kind of passionate effort and such fabulous results ?

He was a composer who seriously tried to bring 'quality' to the masses...almost in evangelistic mode...and refused to cater to their lower tastes ..for commercial reasons. Speaking of the dedication of the artistes of his times, he said in an interview that it was their 'ibaadat'* that came forth in those songs...whereas nowadays, people are just chasing money, he noted, sadly.

smile.gif

Sri

* devotion...act of worship...(for those who are unfamiliar with the term)
kistin
Sri,

First of all, congratulations for the professionally prepared radio program!

I could't tune in the first part (except the last song), but tuned in the second part completely.

If you don't mind, I have following requests from the before-mentioned radio program.

01. Tumhare Sang - Lata Mangeshkar - Sohni Mahiwal (1958)
02. Do Hanson... - Lata Mangeshkar - ... (could not note)
03. Dagabaaz Teri Batiyan - Lata Mangeshkar - Gunga Jumna (1961)
04. Mere Mehboob Tujhe - Mohammad Rafi - Mere Mehboob (1963)
05. Allah Bachaye Naujawanon Se - Lata Mangeshkar - Mere Mehboob (1963)
06. Tumse Izhar-e Haal Kar Baithe - Mohammad Rafi - Mere Mehboob (1963)
07. Hameen Se Mohabbat - Mohammad Rafi - Leader (1964)
08. Mujhe Duniya Walon - Mohammad Rafi - Leader (1964) ......................***** I liked the most among all
09. Tere Husn Ki - Mohammad Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar - Leader (1964)
10. Ek Shahenshah - Mohammad Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar - Leader (1964)
11. Dil Diya Dard Liya - Mohammad Rafi & ... - Dil Diya Dard Liya (1966)
12. Saaz Ho Tum - Mohammad Rafi - Saaz Aur Awaz (1966)
13. Aaj Ki Raat Mere - Mohammad Rafi - Ram Aur Shyam (1967)
14. Dil-e Betaab Ko - Mohammad Rafi & Suman Kalyanpur - Palki (1967)
15. Dil Ki Kashti - Lata Mangeshkar - Palki (1967)
16. Chehre Se Apne - Mohammad Rafi - Palki (1967)
17. Jane Wale Tera Khuda Hafiz - Lata Mangeshkar - Palki (1967)
18. Mere Jeewan Saathi - Lata Mangeshkar - <saathi (1968)
19. Jab Dil SE Dil Takraata Hai - Mohammad Rafi - Sunghursh (1968)
20. Mere Pairon Mein Ghunghroo - Mohammad Rafi - Sunghursh (1968)
21. Kari Badariya - Lata Mangeshkar - Aadmi (1968)

I know that this is a long list, but no rush at all. If possible, please upload at your convenience, part by part whenever you have time.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Kistin

sri
Kistin - so glad that you could tune in from Turkey...and it's good to hear that you also liked it !

Yes...will upload the songs after a while...after the repeat program is over....which is being planned for next weekend...tune in to part 1 if you can.

You managed to note down the names of so many songs ...with details !!!!!!!!

smile.gif

Sri

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.