Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Broadband Site For Asha, The New Album
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Pradeep
Saregama India Limited has joined hands with Sify Max India to create a broadband site for Asha, their new album sung by Asha Bhosle. The site will host the music video, interview, photo gallery, biography and 30 second audio clips from the album. Radio City will also run an exclusive campaign on the album and Channel [V] has selected Asha Bhosle as the “Chosen One” this month.
Priya
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 13 2005, 09:47 AM)
Saregama India Limited has joined hands with Sify Max India to create a broadband site for Asha, their new album sung by Asha Bhosle. The site will host the music video, interview, photo gallery, biography and 30 second audio clips from the album. Radio City will also run an exclusive campaign on the album and Channel [V] has selected Asha Bhosle as the “Chosen One” this month.

Thanks for the info Pradeep. Gotta keep Channel [V] tuned!!!!!
bigger_than_bollywood
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 12 2005, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 13 2005, 09:47 AM)

Thanks for the info Pradeep. Gotta keep Channel [V] tuned!!!!!

I tried to google to find this site. Couldnt find it but ran into this interesting interview instead. I think Ashabai is really going out on a limb to publicize the new ghazal album. Here is a link

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/ar/i/singer/219/3/general/2/

Apologies if the link has already been posted before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.