Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Munnabhai Motor Kare Pump Pump Pump
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Laique
Does anyone have info and or UL the song from a movie I dont know with Rishi Kapoor that has a great song called "Munnabhai Motor Kare Pump Pump Pump"?
I heard that song when I was a kid and I heard that in the video we see a young Mithan dancing asan extra with Rishi Kapoor? True?
Laique
ravisho
QUOTE(Laique @ Aug 12 2005, 06:03 AM)
Does anyone have info and or UL the song from a movie I dont know with Rishi Kapoor that has a great song called "Munnabhai Motor Kare Pump Pump Pump"?
I heard that song when I was a kid and I heard that in the video we see a young Mithan dancing asan extra with Rishi Kapoor? True?
Laique

I think it is the song 'Mannu Bhai motor chali pom pom pom" from the film Phool Khile hai gulshan gulshan.......
ravisho
QUOTE(Laique @ Aug 12 2005, 06:03 AM)
Laique

Here it is, sir..

Song: Mannu Bhai Motor Chali
Film: Phool Khile Hain Gulshan Gulshan
Sung by: The one-and-only
Music LP
Lyrics: Rajinder Kishan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.