Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saaz Aur Awaaz (1966)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Naushad
Mandrake
Naushad gave some beautiful melodies in the 1966 film Saaz Aur Awaaz. I have not been able to locate the songs easily, hence I am posting a request here.

One song I am looking for is a Lata number : payalia bawri baaje, jhanan jhanan...

The other one is the title song by Rafi: saaz ho tum awaaz hoon main...

If these are not very common, will someone share them pls?
sri
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Aug 6 2005, 07:15 PM)
Naushad gave some beautiful melodies in the 1966 film Saaz Aur Awaaz. I have not been able to locate the songs easily, hence I am posting a request here.

One song I am looking for is a Lata number : payalia bawri baaje, jhanan jhanan...

mandrake,

That's a lovely song you have asked for - the title song of Saaz aur awaz

I am uploading that for you in my topic - Reasonably rare songs of Rafi - pl check in a while

Sri
sri
Mandrake

I have u'l your requested song - title song from saaz aur awaz in my topic - Reasonable Rare Rafi songs - not easily available

here's the link

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=128609

Sri
Mohsin26
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Aug 6 2005, 07:15 PM)

Mandrake
Sri and Mohsin bhai, thanks unlimited!!!

That someone might have these songs was a certainty.

That you were so very quick to spare time and upload them here is a favour that I will always want to return bow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.