Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O Babu Humne To Pyar Kiya Hai
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Zayed
Hi members,

I search "O Babu humne to pyar kiya hai (Teesri ankh, 1982), a duet by Lata & Kishore.

rolleyes.gif

Zayed
sr4579
TEESRI AANKH - 1982
Star Cast: Dharmendra, Zeenat Aman, Shatrughan Sinha, Sarika, Neetu Singh, Rakesh Roshan, Amjad Khan, Mehmood
Producer: Shubir Mukherjee
Director: Subodh Mukherjee
Lyricist: Anand Bakshi
Music Director: Laxmikant Pyarelal
Marcilo
would you have "Superman" number too.? i have it but the quality is real crappy.

Will appreciate if you can upload that. bow.gif bow.gif
sr4579
Here it is Marcilo Saab...
Marcilo
Thanks a ton Rhine... clap1.gif clap1.gif for some reason i feel i have the same file. huh.gif Its bit shaky in the beginning
Zayed
Shukriya a lot SR for this attracting melody.

rolleyes.gif

Zayed.
sr4579
sure Zayed saab...did u get the lata # I mailed U from Bombay 405 miles?
Zayed
Yes SR.I sent you main in order to thank you.That's nice.

rolleyes.gif

Zayed
divz
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Aug 1 2005, 02:17 AM)
Thanks a ton Rhine... clap1.gif  clap1.gif  for some reason i feel i have the same file.  huh.gif Its bit shaky in the beginning

just want to know..ye sr4579 hi humare rhine hain kya??? agar aisa hai to why did u changed ur user name rhine??????????? unsure.gif

vaise to aapse kabhi interaction nahi hua..par fir bhi rhine naam bada achcha lagta tha... smile1.gif

still unable to relate rhine with sr sad1.gif
sr4579
Yes, changed my screen name from rhine2 to sr4579 as people were making fun of the *rhine* name... sad1.gif but if this is so popular, and you all like it, may be you can request the admins to revert it back. I am ok with it.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.