Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare Song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Mannu
Buddies,

Recently in some of the threads we discussed about a Kannada Song from Kishore Kumar..

Can some one upload that rare gem.....

Kind Attn: Nimmi ... guess you have this.....

-Mannu
imjagdish
QUOTE(Mannu @ Jul 27 2005, 09:04 PM)
Buddies,

Recently in some of the threads we discussed about a Kannada Song from Kishore Kumar..

Can some one upload that rare gem.....

Kind Attn: Nimmi ... guess you have this.....

-Mannu

Chk this out

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...83&#entry122983
Mannu
Thanks for the upload.....

I am wondering.... Leena Chandrawarker being Kannada...... there should be more numbers... hopfully romantic.....

Guys be generous..

bow.gif bow.gif
Nimii
Mannu - Yes ofc I have this song. The hunt for it was a real long one and I have to thank one good soul in Music world who told me in which cass it was released. None of the other shops were aware of it.

Secondly, Leena is not kannada or kannada speaking person. She is from Karnataka, but she speaks Konkani.

N
Mannu
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 27 2005, 10:50 PM)
Mannu - Yes ofc I have this song. The hunt for it was a real long one and I have to thank one good soul in Music world who told me in which cass it was released. None of the other shops were aware of it.

Secondly, Leena is not kannada or kannada speaking person. She is from Karnataka, but she speaks Konkani.

N

I just guessed that based on my knowledge that she was from Dharwad... as one of my neighbours used to tell my Mom, about friendship of her brothers with Leena's brothers in dharwad... when she came to know that I was KKs fan... oops... AC
imjagdish

N

Yes, she is from Karnataka. One of her cousins is a family friend of mine. So, I can boast of knowing someone in KishoreDa's family.... smile1.gif
Mannu
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Jul 28 2005, 12:22 AM)

N

Yes, she is from Karnataka. One of her cousins is a family friend of mine. So, I can boast of knowing someone in KishoreDa's family.... smile1.gif

I can help you boasting... 1 suggestion... may change ur id to "iamkishorekumarsfamilyfriend" wink2.gif

ofcourse it looks too short... people may not see it... sunglasses2.gif

I am just kidding... pls dont take personally blab.gif
imjagdish
Would it be fun if i dont take it personally and get into an argument with you???? angry2.gif
Nimii
Oh no! Now you two, I know you are doing this jesture.. but it could lead to something else. So R I P !

Thank you,

N
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 28 2005, 08:12 AM)
Oh no! Now you two, I know you are doing this jesture.. but it could lead to something else. So R I P !

Thank you,

N

Theek hai Theek hai Nimms!!!!!
It was in all good humour.
No room for fights here...
n'joy maadi...
Mannu
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Jul 28 2005, 12:35 AM)
Would it be fun if i dont take it personally and get into an argument with you???? angry2.gif

Nahi bhaiiya .... main to chhota sa.. nanha saa.. pyara saa... bachha hoonn....... baby.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Mannu @ Jul 28 2005, 11:28 AM)
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Jul 28 2005, 12:35 AM)

Nahi bhaiiya .... main to chhota sa.. nanha saa.. pyara saa... bachha hoonn....... baby.gif

Are bhai maine ye sab mazaak mein kahaa tha... smile1.gif...Dont worry..i tend to stay away from anger...
Nimii
Great Jagadish and Mannu. I am glad to see you guys are not at each other's necks.

We must learn to take things in lighter sense and not read meanings between lines .. a written word can always be read in different tones..

Good to know that you guys are cool!

N
Mannu
UUmmmmmmmmmmm ch.... ch.... ummmm .....

Kya karoon...... main to bachpan se hi aisa hoon....

wink2.gif
jayant
Sorry but everything can't b digested in lighter sense.Atleast I am not a MAHAPRABHU here.
When things r written so directly making things obvious why should some1 hv 2 read inbetween lines?
js

QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 28 2005, 02:59 PM)
Great Jagadish and Mannu. I am glad to see you guys are not at each other's necks.

We must learn to take things in lighter sense and not read meanings between lines .. a written word can always be read in different tones..

Good to know that you guys are cool!

N

Mannu
Ofcourse when things r written so directly making things obvious it is really hard to resist... I bet for every one... but that scene develops from something very small ... isi liye... bhaiyon... mujhe lagta hai... jab kaanta chhota ho... tabhi nikal do.. we can avoid making issues of ignorable phrases...

This I have learnt with many painful experiences and I realize, its not as easy implementing as saying here...

Mujhe lagta hai... mujhe chhota muh badi baat karne ki aadat hoti jaa rahi hai... par yehi soch kar likh raha hoon ki aap logon ko bura nahi lagega... aur shayad kisi ko fayada ho jaye...
jayant
When u r aware tht "its not as easy implementing as saying here" better avoid doing such things which results in such reactions.
js
Mannu
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 04:54 PM)
When u r aware tht "its not as easy implementing as saying here" better avoid doing such things which results in such reactions.
js

I also said other points...

1). ... jab kaanta chhota ho... tabhi nikal do.. we can avoid making issues of ignorable phrases ...

2). ... par yehi soch kar likh raha hoon ki aap logon ko bura nahi lagega... aur shayad kisi ko fayada ho jaye

And this thread was not intended for this discussion... so this discussion can further be taken offline/PM...

With Best Spirits
-Mannu
jayant
Phrases which gives wrong interpretations cannot b ignored.

I dn't think no1 has asked u 2 volunteer 2 make faida of some1.We all r here as members becos of a common passion and love.Hope u undrstand.
js
Mannu
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 08:55 PM)
Phrases which gives wrong interpretations cannot b ignored.

I dn't think no1 has asked u 2 volunteer 2 make faida of some1.We all r here as members becos of a common passion and love.Hope u undrstand.
js

Its not that I cant see... but because I have chosen to ignore the phrases, thats why am not making issues of that... but any one can easily make out that all written for me were not rosy..

If it looks like I am making faida of some one.. please let me also know that... apna bhi fayda kar loonga...

I already stated that I am FAN of this forum because of its fabulous mass and I am delighted and elated to share the sheer passion and love the members here have for the undisputed "GOD of MELODY"
jayant

U ignoring doesn't mean others will do the same.
All written abt u!!!What is tht important written abt u?
js

Its not that I cant see... but because I have chosen to ignore the phrases, thats why am not making issues of that... but any one can easily make out that all written for me were not rosy..

If it looks like I am making faida of some one.. please let me also know that... apna bhi fayda kar loonga...

I already stated that I am FAN of this forum because of its fabulous mass and I am delighted and elated to share the sheer passion and love the members here have for the undisputed "GOD of MELODY"

[/quote]
Mannu
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 09:18 PM)
js

Jayant Bhai...

There are lots of goodies to talk abt "GOD of MELODY" ... we should not ignore this fact... so just ignore rest all... this is just a request.. I dont mean some one shall follow me ... wink2.gif

I feel important written here shoud be for the undisputed "GOD of MELODY", not me and you... so no issues..
jayant
Exactly!! important and meaningful shld b written abt KK which makes sense.
And also I hv better things 2 do in life rather making myself feel important which some others might cherish in doing.
js

QUOTE(Mannu @ Jul 28 2005, 09:36 PM)
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 09:18 PM)
js

Jayant Bhai...

There are lots of goodies to talk abt "GOD of MELODY" ... we should not ignore this fact... so just ignore rest all... this is just a request.. I dont mean some one shall follow me ... wink2.gif

I feel important written here shoud be for the undisputed "GOD of MELODY", not me and you... so no issues..

Mannu
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 09:46 PM)
And also I hv better things 2 do in life rather making myself feel important which some others might cherish in doing.
js

Arre ... main itni der se aur kya keh raha tha .... wink2.gif
jayant
tum kuch jadai kahe rahe ho.
js

QUOTE(Mannu @ Jul 28 2005, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 09:46 PM)
js

Arre ... main itni der se aur kya keh raha tha .... wink2.gif

Mannu
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 09:53 PM)
js

Na jaane kyon... mujhe reh reh ke sholey ka wo dialog yaad aa raha hai...

Mere itna samjhane par bhi aap nahi samjhi... Bechara Veeru..
jayant
I repeat TUM KUCH JADA HI KAHE RAHE HO
js

QUOTE(Mannu @ Jul 28 2005, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE(jayant @ Jul 28 2005, 09:53 PM)
js

Na jaane kyon... mujhe reh reh ke sholey ka wo dialog yaad aa raha hai...

Mere itna samjhane par bhi aap nahi samjhi... Bechara Veeru..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.