Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ashaji On Headlines Today
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Priya
Hi friends,

Today my dad (an avid news watcher) mentioned that Headlines Today was advertising an interview with Ashaji at 7.15, 8.15, 9.15 and so on. He was not sure if they meant all these times. Anyway I watched at 7.15 and they did show Ashaji.

She was wearing a gorgeous white sari with a pink pallu and border and spoke to the channel for abt 15 mins. The qs were run of the mill. Which decade did U think was the best. She first said 60-70s, then added till 80s.
Why did U do albums with Western artists--change. Was it tough? Accent is hard to get--singing is easier. Did U find being compared with lataji an asset or did it makes things tough--tough. What do U think of item numbers--theek hai tho they have no real meaning in the story line.
Abt the new album she sang a line each of most of the 8 songs. Also sang aaj jaane ki zidd na karo--mukhda part. Later on being asked to sing an RDB song sang mera kuch saman. Said that there is too much of 'beats' and stuff in the music today. So thot a ghazal album would be a good change.

Kash ki mere paas vhs hota to record kiya hota. cry.gif Tape rec bhi kaam nahi karta. cry.gif

Watch out those interested if it is repeated at 8.15 or 9.15 and if some can manage to tape it would be great.

Nimii
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are they showing in the evening too?

N cry.gif((((((((((((((((
Priya
Haan re. They showed again at 8.15 and 9.15. Subah ko kaun TV dekhta hai? Uthna hi mushkil hai!! tongue.gif
Nimii
Subah ka kaun Tv dekhta hai??!?! MAIN HOON NA!!!!!!!!! There have been days when I have sat like an owl with my eyes (only didnt keep matchsticks between the eyelids to keep it open) open to record movies at 4 in the morning to get a song .. GURU aur ASHA ke liye yeh bhi na kiya .. to what is the use of calling myself a fan of theirs?

N :|
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 23 2005, 07:37 AM)
Subah ka kaun Tv dekhta hai??!?! MAIN HOON NA!!!!!!!!! There have been days when I have sat like an owl with my eyes (only didnt keep matchsticks between the eyelids to keep it open) open to record movies at 4 in the morning to get a song .. GURU aur ASHA ke liye yeh bhi na kiya .. to what is the use of calling myself a fan of theirs?

N :|

I can sit up till 5 in the morning easily. But I cannot get up at 5 in the morning. Isn't that odd? laugh.gif
Mere paas vcr na kabhi tha aur na hai. To kuch record nahi kar sakti. cry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.