Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amitkumar Interview
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
mandarvb
Cinemasangeet.comCinemasangeet presents two intimate interviews with Amit Kumar.

Amit Kumar Speaks

Amit Kumar - an intimate Interview

: Dr.Mandar
oye_sonu
thanks Dr mandar for this update !!

when reason for not singing film songs was asked Amit didnt gave a clear answer. sad1.gif

i dont know why he does not want to sing Movie sngs. Even mediocre singer are getting so many songs wats the problem with amit ??? arrogant.gif

He definetly deserves a plce and all songs which he deserves.

After the passing of RD and then laxmikant i think Amit has totlay given up!!

i wish he gets some mentor who can guide him like RD and SD did to KK.

he is my fav among all singers following KK.

Expecting him to change in near future !!

Sonu
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Jul 12 2005, 12:38 AM) *

thanks Dr mandar for this update !!

when reason for not singing film songs was asked Amit didnt gave a clear answer. sad1.gif

i dont know why he does not want to sing Movie sngs. Even mediocre singer are getting so many songs wats the problem with amit ??? arrogant.gif

He definetly deserves a plce and all songs which he deserves.

After the passing of RD and then laxmikant i think Amit has totlay given up!!

i wish he gets some mentor who can guide him like RD and SD did to KK.

he is my fav among all singers following KK.

Expecting him to change in near future !!

Sonu

hiya,

great read but...

let me clarify

amit kumar is not only one of the most talented singers of our times but in reality also an extremely

down to earth person too.

the reason why his not singing today is simply because he refuses to beg anybody-

which nowadays is a must im afraid.

otherwise amit kumar is in a different league altogether.

lets not forget his been singing since the 1960s & sounds as freas & good as ever.

his too good & too talented thats his problem.

i know his history inside out believe me.
:-)
Friends,

This is my 1st post here...i am die hard fan of AK...truly a living legend...he was going so well in late 80's & early 90's...then after d death of RDB & laxmikant ji...he jus disappered from the scene...woh kehte hain na ki...herey ki parakh johri ko hoti hai...MD's of old times know that AK was d only one who can take place of his father...i really mis him... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.