rolleyes.gif

Zayed
Priya
Zayed!!!!! U have tagged this as a Lata song!!!! blab.gif
Ab tumhe kaun bachayega? tongue.gif
Zindagi dene wale ko pukaro!!! laugh.gif
Zayed
Yes Priya, you can be surprised.Nevertheless,I am glad you laugh ! wink2.gif

Anyway, I intented to upload Asha songs.

When there are several uploadings, sometimes, mistake is human.But I thought this song "Mujhe pyar ki zindagi" (Pyar ka sagar) is in two version, by Lata and Asha too.

I love listen to selected Asha melodies too.My favorite is Latajee and I have more Lata's songs in my collection than Ashajee ones.

rolleyes.gif

Zayed
Priya
QUOTE(Zayed @ Jul 6 2005, 12:22 AM)
Yes Priya, you can be surprised.Nevertheless,I am glad you laugh !  wink2.gif

Anyway, I intented to upload Asha songs.

When there are several uploadings, sometimes, mistake is human.But I thought this song "Mujhe pyar ki zindagi" (Pyar ka sagar) is in two version, by Lata and Asha too.

I love listen to selected Asha melodies too.My favorite is Latajee and I  have more Lata's songs in my collection than Ashajee ones.

rolleyes.gif
Zayed

I am not a Lataji expert but I do not think there is a version of mujhe pyar ki zindagi dene wale.
What else do U plan to ul here? (always interested in Asha uls) tongue.gif
Zayed
Hi Priya,

You seem surprised that I am in this forum ! Your arguments << What else do U plan to ul here? (always interested in Asha uls)>> seems ironical.You joke or what ? Remember, I had uploaded Asha songs.So, each member is free to circulate in forums, to regularly upload or not, to upload in the same singer forum or other topic.

Forums don't belong to one member but to all the group members who respect each other and have sense of 'frienship'.

All members are free to communicate whatever it may be the forum !

rolleyes.gif

Zayed
tango_fox
Can these songs be put up once again?

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.