Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audio Kishore Kumar Speaks Of Sd Barman!!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
rakesh300
Hi,

Attaching herewith audio clipings of KK speaks for S.D.Barman. Thought of sharing with all KK fans.

Cheers!

Rakesh Sharma

P.S: I'm unable to download any of the links of attachments from the forum. I get the foll. error:
"The error returned was:
Sorry, downloads are limited to participating members."
I've given my complain to the admin, but no reply. I've also checked all the Help Topics, but in vain. Please let me know how can I download the attachments.

rom
Rakesh Sharma-ji, welcome to Hamara Forums! Trust you'd have a great time here.
The following two threads will answer your query:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=12246
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=12701
kishoreda
Rakesh Sharma

P.S: I'm unable to download any of the links of attachments from the forum. I get the foll. error:
"The error returned was:
I've given my complain to the admin, but no reply. I've also checked all the Help Topics, but in vain. Please let me know how can I download the attachments.

[/quote]
...................................................................................

HelpppppppppppppppppppppppppppNiMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
i have the same problem.......P.S: I'm unable to download any of the links of attachments from the forum. I get the foll. error:
"The error returned was:
I've given my complain to the admin, but no reply. I've also checked all the Help Topics, but in vain. Please let me know how can I download the attachments

angry2.gif cry.gif smile1.gif blab.gif baby.gif doh.gif thumbs-up.gif wave1.gif wink2.gif

rakesh
Hi,

This is user: rakesh300

My apologies for the multiple attachements in this forum. However, I'm not at fault as every time I attached the zip file, the page hanged & the incomplete attachment was added to the forum without my submission!! It was only later that I found that all the incomplete attachments were uploaded. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ATTACHMENT IS INCOMPLETE AS THE FILE I HAVE IS 8.49 MB.

Thanks rom for your post. I've checked the links you sent me. Unfortunately it made me v upset, that only trusted members can download the attachments. I as a KK fan can upload the attachment why shouldn't I download some? I'm sorry but an ardent KK fan will be v disappointed to visit this website to download KK song & he'll be asked to prove is trust worthiness by atleast 50 posts! Ridiculous!!

Please don't mind my language here. I'm v disappointed with the website already by unnecessarily uploading my incompete attachments multiple times.

INTENTIONALLY I'M NOT ATTACHING THE ZIP FILE CARRING KK INTERVIEW FROM "S Kumar ka Filmi Mukaddma" TAKEN BY NON OTHER THAN THE GREAT- AMIN SAYANI. I'M AFRAID THIS TIME TOO MY INCOMPLETE ATTACHMENT WILL BE UPLOADED & MAKE ME MORE EMBARASSING.

InshaAllah, some time in future I'll resend it.

Regards,
Rakesh Sharma

P.S:
NOTE: I had to create a new account as I'm was not able to add my reply to this thread which I started!!

rom
Sharma-ji, why get upset over a rule that's applicable to everyone?
The point is that if we don't like the rules of someplace, we always have the option of staying away. Anyway, you can post your views about this in the first of the two threads I suggested.
And why are you upset about failed attempts at uploading this file? Since nobody else seems to have faced problems in uploading in the past one day, the problem probably lies with your net connection.
The Ameen Sayani interview, the filmi muqaddama, has been uploaded thrice already in this website (all from one source, given by Bobby Mudgel), if my memory serves me right... It was full and complete, and in great sound quality, and I guess you have the same version. But please do share it, since it might have something more. smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.