Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On Request
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Marathi
imjagdish
Lata n Priya ...here u r.

Since it was u/l be4..i am deleting the post.
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Jun 9 2005, 08:20 AM)

This is a lovely song. I had it, but the male singer was filed as
Arun Date, music by Sudhir Phadke, film "Chandra aahe saakshila".
I think I have even seen this film years back.
Can somebody confirm this info?
Lata
Thanks a lot Jagdhishji smile1.gif Such a lovely song
Wud u also be having these songs chindhi bandhite draupadi and mee lata tu kalpataru. Both sung by Ashaji.
Lata
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ Jun 9 2005, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Jun 9 2005, 08:20 AM)

This is a lovely song. I had it, but the male singer was filed as
Arun Date, music by Sudhir Phadke, film "Chandra aahe saakshila".
I think I have even seen this film years back.
Can somebody confirm this info?

SB,

Its from the 1978 film Chandra hota sakshila and the singer is Sudhir Phadke.
Priya
Are U all able to hear this song? It is extracting in some weird format for me as track 03.32.m4a!!!!! Cannot play it on anything. cry.gif
Tell me if U guys could hear the song. sad1.gif
Lata
Haan Priye, I cud listen to the song. How come u couldnt sad1.gif
Priya
It extracted as mp3 for U? Did not for me. Ayyo have to try and dl again. cry.gif Lately I have been often facing problems with dls. Must be some problem with my isp. sad1.gif

Dled it again. Same result. Not an mp3 file. sad1.gif If someone has a fast conenction can they please convert it and ul it again for me. Would be a huge favour. sad1.gif
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 9 2005, 11:17 AM)
Are U all able to hear this song? It is extracting in some weird format for me as track 03.32.m4a!!!!! Cannot play it on anything. cry.gif

It did extract as an m4a file, but my realplayer is able to play it.

And thanx for the film info Lata.
Priya
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ Jun 10 2005, 03:38 AM)

Now U tell me--after I have deleted both dls. cry.gif I could have tried it on my real to wav converter. Boo hoo hoo. cry.gif
What on earth is m4a anyway? huh.gif
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 9 2005, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ Jun 10 2005, 03:38 AM)

Now U tell me--after I have deleted both dls. cry.gif I could have tried it on my real to wav converter. Boo hoo hoo. cry.gif
What on earth is m4a anyway? huh.gif

I shall try and make up by giving you an older file that I had with this song.
And it is in mp3 format. Ab to rona dhona band karo.
Priya
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ Jun 10 2005, 03:48 AM)
And it is in mp3 format.  Ab to rona dhona band karo.

Now U are gonna KILL me. I have the song, from HCD. It fades out at the end so will dl Ur version too and see.
I know it as chandra aahe sakshila. Since Lata and Jagdish were talking abt paan jaage... I thot it was some song I did not have. Do not understand anything of it na. sad1.gif
So so sorry for the trouble U took. Really Kind of U. Much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
P smile1.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 10 2005, 04:04 AM)
QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ Jun 10 2005, 03:48 AM)
And it is in mp3 format.  Ab to rona dhona band karo.

Now U are gonna KILL me. I have the song, from HCD. It fades out at the end so will dl Ur version too and see.
I know it as chandra aahe sakshila. Since Lata and Jagdish were talking abt paan jaage... I thot it was some song I did not have. Do not understand anything of it na. sad1.gif
So so sorry for the trouble U took. Really Kind of U. Much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
P smile1.gif

Yes Priya, it was the same song "Chandra Aahe Saakshila". Sangeetbhakt; i had u/l this song long back as a duet of AB and Arun Daate. For some reason i always thought that the male playback was by Arun Daate..Even I am not too sure. Someone can help me out.
Lata, I am sorry about the other requests of AshaJi.
Priya
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Jun 10 2005, 04:15 AM)
Yes Priya, it was the same song "Chandra Aahe Saakshila". Sangeetbhakt; i had u/l this song long back as a duet of AB and Arun Daate. For some reason i always thought that the male playback was by Arun Daate..Even I am not too sure. Someone can help me out.
Lata, I am sorry about the other requests of AshaJi.

Singer is indeed Sudhir Phadke. My HCD cover says so too. So do I from the little I have heard of him (that counts for very little tongue.gif )
Mandrake
arey deewaano, mujhse bhaagkar kahaan jaaoge?
This was on the Sudhir Phadke thread. Why didn't you check in the obvious place?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.