Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request Pls
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
sandeepsriv
Does anyone has and can upload "Naina Barse Rimjhim Rimjhim..." from Woh Kaun Thi...sung by Madan Mohan

Sandeep
bibhas
QUOTE(sandeepsriv @ May 31 2005, 01:29 PM)
Does anyone has and can upload "Naina Barse Rimjhim Rimjhim..." from Woh Kaun Thi...sung by Madan Mohan

Sandeep

I hope this is what you're looking for.
Courtesy HF:

sandeepsriv
QUOTE(bibhas @ May 31 2005, 02:05 PM)
QUOTE(sandeepsriv @ May 31 2005, 01:29 PM)

Sandeep

I hope this is what you're looking for.
Courtesy HF:

Thanks bibhas bhai...yes it was this melody I heard it somewhere before and I always thought he sang the whole song but for some reason was not in included or removed from the movie...didn't knew he sung only few lines to express his thoughts.

Sandeep
fiftysomeone
The story goes that this version was in fact used while the song was being shot (in Simla as I recall). Lata Mangeshkar had been unable to record the song by then - she was unwell or otherwise unavailable - so MM's rendition was played while shooting. Sadhana, the heroine, lip synched to this song and the crowd found it strange that
"heroine mard ki awaaz mein gaati hai"!
Cheers,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.