Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khalee Peelee Kaahe Ko Akhkhaa
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
piyushda
I would like to know if any one has seen this enacted by Guruji.... I am keen to know if this movie is available... I have the song in cassette but am trying to convert to digital. I can upload once I have it ready. Also, I have a beautiful unreleased song in tape -- Hello hello kya haal hai... Can anyone guess the Director??? I couldn't believe....
hits
QUOTE(piyushda @ May 18 2005, 07:51 AM)
I would like to know if any one has seen this enacted by Guruji.... I am keen to know if this movie is available... I have the song in cassette but am trying to convert to digital. I can upload once I have it ready. Also, I have a beautiful unreleased song in tape -- Hello hello kya haal hai... Can anyone guess the Director??? I couldn't believe....

Naushad
rom
Yup... the only song sung by Guru for Naushad. It's rare, but I don't think it's unreleased.
piyushda
Ok... its from the movie Sunehra Sansaar and it was released in 1975. There is only one song of Guruji in the film and the only song sung for Naushad who used to be a big critic of Guru.. The song is available only in the movie. I think its a good song very unlike Naushad's tunes. I like the interludes of this song.
rom
Well, has Naushad-saab ever gone on record criticizing Guru, like he did with Asha Bhosle? I don't think so. He, of course, composed songs in a style that wasn't Guru's forte. But later he admitted that he had a mind block against both Guru and Asha Bhosle.
piyushda
Yes thats right.. mind block or not enough variety to give both these versatile singers enough songs...Ofcourse Naushad saab did comment on the film music getting diluted after Guruji became dominant.
ravikumarofindia
Can anyone upload the song in question

Hello Hello Kya Haal Hai Sunehra Sansar 1975
piyushda
I am getting it digitised... I will upload ASAP....
dinesh
wow naushad took Kishoreda ? surprised PLESAE PLEASE download the song

dinesh
rom
Piyushda, I digitised the song a few days ago... I had got it recorded some years ago... but the quality is not great. Hope your effort is better.
Guru and Asha Bhosle. Sunehara Sansar, Naushad.
And as for Khaali Peeli's picturisation, I've seen it. Guru looked very, very young in this movie, but his later comic style is very much evident.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.