Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problems Uploading Songs?
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
swarapriya
Hello,

I am having problems with uploading some songs since last couple of days. Also, just the other day I lost two posts related to "Amber" in "Sahir Aur Sargam" thread that since then I have re-uploaded them. On some files in this thread and in the "Saat Saath" thread I got an error message (please see the attachment) trying to upload songs. Does anyone have similar problems? Something strange is going on. I hope admin folks can take a look into this and take appropriate corrective action.

By the way I was able to overcome the problem by trying different things and eventually repacking the zip file using a different program.

Thanks & cheers,
Swarapriya
usrafian

I am also unable to upload !

just tried for 3 times to upload but couldn't succeed.

Server is still in recovering-stage unsure.gif

USR
surhall
sangeet ka safar
namskar
same with me today 10 time
dhall
swarapriya
Folks,

I am still experiencing server error problem uploading files. Is this just me or anyone else have these problems?

I am hoping for a resolution from our Forum admin folks.

Thanks & cheers,
Swarapriya
ramanr
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 31 2013, 12:12 AM) *

Folks,

I am still experiencing server error problem uploading files. Is this just me or anyone else have these problems?

I am hoping for a resolution from our Forum admin folks.

Thanks & cheers,
Swarapriya

Lots of intermittent issues. Takes the 10th attempt before an upload goes thru. Sometimes I have to change the name of the file (but success because of that could be just dumb coincidence)

Not sure how to contact the admins - hopefully they are monitoring these posts.

Regards,
Raman
surhall
namskaar
my 2nd email to admins

let see what going on
dhall
usrafian

Server not accepting uploads ! sad.gif

USR

surhall
namskaar
my 2nd email to admins

but till date not get back
dhall
swarapriya
The problem still persists. Hopefully some solution will emerge soon enough to resume our regular activities. If admin can post some kind of status on the problem it will help. I don't think that is too much to ask for. We all members deserve to know.

Thanks.
ketaki shukla
Hi

I am also having the same problem.

Ketaki
khawar Sohail
similar problems! khawar
jpp123
UNABLE TO UPLOAD !!!

Dear Admin,

Please look in the matter !

surhall
namskar

Dear Admin,

two time sent pm but tilldate UNABLE TO UPLOAD !!!
dhall
ramanr
QUOTE(surhall @ Jun 22 2013, 05:19 PM) *

namskar

Dear Admin,

two time sent pm but tilldate UNABLE TO UPLOAD !!!
dhall

Probably just jinxed it but - have not done a lot of uploads but the last 10 or so went thru ok.

Raman
swarapriya
Still not able to upload. Problem persists. It has been seven weeks. Without any status update no clue when or even if the system will be back.

S
swarapriya
Problem still not resolved. Anyone has any clue about what is happening? Is this Forum will ever be back in full operation?
vasudev0409
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 19 2013, 10:12 PM) *

Problem still not resolved. Anyone has any clue about what is happening? Is this Forum will ever be back in full operation?

Swarapriya,

In my opinion admin is not there anymore .
I had sent Pradeep a pm two weeks ago but haven't got any response.

vasudev
Amit Srivastava
QUOTE(vasudev0409 @ Jul 20 2013, 03:35 PM) *

Swarapriya,

vasudev

Amit Srivastava
QUOTE(vasudev0409 @ Jul 20 2013, 03:35 PM) *

Swarapriya,

vasudev

Does anybody know who the OWNER (not the Administrator) of this Forum is and wha ttheir contact information might be? An idea might be for a small group to band together and perhaps buy out this platform from whomever the property currentlyt belongs to since they appear to have little interest in it. cool.gif
Abdur Rehman
Mr. Pradeep Prabhu who is associated with the Forum has confirmed to me on Facebook that the site is up and working and the uploading problem has been fixed. Here is the confirmation from Pradeep
Abdur Rehman
This is test upload
swarapriya
QUOTE(Abdur Rehman @ Jul 24 2013, 08:26 AM) *

Mr. Pradeep Prabhu who is associated with the Forum has confirmed to me on Facebook that the site is up and working and the uploading problem has been fixed. Here is the confirmation from Pradeep

Thanks a whole bunch to you Seshadri for pursuing this to finally have the proper resolution.

Cheers,
S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.