Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kishore Kumar Pays Tribute
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
jayant
Guys,
enjoy this clip of kk where he enacts Sachinda.
js
rom
Thanks Jayant. I missed Ameen Sayani's programme last night.

The complete tribute by Guru to SDB can be found here:
http://www.sdburman.net/website/tribute/Ki...bersBurman.html
Once, when this site was down, I had uploaded the whole tribute on Kachcha Dhaga, but that's been cleaned up now.
gkshyam
bow.gif bow.gif WOW!!!!!!! That was Simply Mindblowing..........What a RARE recording......of that beautiful, heartfelt, musical tribute to S.D.Burman....By the Great Kishore da!!!!! No one else, but KishoreDa, could have paid such a tribute......What a geinus......Really leaves us on a very heartfelt note....with a picture of BurmanDa only he could have painted......

And that Great rendering of "Jeevan ke Safar Mein".....Was simply too good....The original......a fast moving......happeir version........And This Rendering by KishoreDA......Very sad and heartfelt one.....Beautiful usage of the very same lyrics...to convey a totally different mood....Masterstroke from the Maestro...... bow.gif bow.gif clap1.gif ...

Real Rare Stuff.....Will Preserve it for the rest of my life........And My Sincere thanks on behalf of all at Hamaraforums........To ........"Kaustubh Pingle who has very generously shared it with all of us. We thank him for the same. We are also grateful to Vishwas Nerurkar who was equally generous in passing on this recording to Kaustubh. Many thanks to both of them for bringing this gem of a radio program to all music lovers." (According to the info given on the site http://www.sdburman.net/website/tribute/Ki...bersBurman.html).....And also my sincere thanks to ROM........Without whose support.......Our getting this link itself wouldn't have been possible.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.