Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hakim Tarachand Zara Kothe Te Aa
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Punjabi
neerajdivy
PLEASE SUMONE UPLOAD THE SONG....

Hakim Tarachand Zara Kothe te aa by surinder kaur... from film kikli i suppose...

i shall be very thankful

regards

neeraj
Harjinder
Hi
I have one Kikli song 'Duniya de malika teri duniy ajeeb hai' sung by Hemant Kumar and Sulakhshna Pandit. If you need that I can send it to you. I had some songs from the movie but with the crash of an external hard drive that I was using with my old computer, most of those songs have been lost. Harjinder
Debopriyo
Can you please mail me that song ..
neerajdivy
QUOTE(Harjinder @ Feb 28 2013, 06:01 PM) *

Hi
I have one Kikli song 'Duniya de malika teri duniy ajeeb hai' sung by Hemant Kumar and Sulakhshna Pandit. If you need that I can send it to you. I had some songs from the movie but with the crash of an external hard drive that I was using with my old computer, most of those songs have been lost. Harjinder

plz.... i shall b grtful....@ neerajdivy@gmail.com

anyone plz upload hakimtara chand by surinder kaur

neerajdivy
QUOTE(neerajdivy @ Feb 28 2013, 02:41 PM) *

Hakim Tarachand Zara Kothe te aa by surinder kaur... from film kikli i suppose...

i shall be very thankful

regards

neeraj

is there anyone ve this song kindly send me on neerajdivy@gmail.com/neeraj_divy@yahoo.co.in
neerajdivy

i shall be very thankful

regards

neeraj

i request again please.....
maheshks

i shall be very thankful

regards

neeraj

In Kikli it was Asha Bhosle and chorus....kothe te aayin veh hakim tarachanda...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.