Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Find The Ghost
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
catch22
A PHIL BRODIE BAND'S FUN PAGE . . ENJOY

Click to view attachment

FIND THE GHOST !

This one is "good". Just few words about the below ( because naturally I tried it )...it took me about a whole minute to find . . . eeer WELL the ghostly apparition! If you listen you can hear it very faintly, so I recommend you TURN UP THE VOLUME . . wow . . its scary and spooky

!( sometimes it takes a while to load . . . but it is worth the short wait !! )

FIND THE GHOST in this haunted room!!

Read the story below before you click on the link.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war.

Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits.

They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her. This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture.

It took me about 30 seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out.

To save you some time, concentrate around the table and sort of towards the right window.

Also, if you have volume, turn it up as you can hear some faint murmuring after a while, which they say is the ghost talking.

Kind of interesting...keep looking you WILL find it.

Click on the link below and turn up your speakers and concentrate on the picture, be patient.

CLICK on to the below . . I dare you !!

ENTER IF YOU DARE
spbobby
sad1.gif doh.gif cry.gif solved this game b4..wont try again..its scarry
pozydhar
Argh, these scary jokes are too common now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.