Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Non-film Songs
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
anurag
Looking for a good quality cd rip of kabhi kaha na kisi se tere fasane ko... and Dil ki Duniya Mein...

Thanks.
Priya
Hi Anurag!!
We had all these songs here just a month back maybe. That comes of not visitng other forums!!!! (how nice to be able to throw that back at someone rollf.gif) I think Jamal has all the Kashish ghazals in cd quality. I have them but all from different sources--different cassettes, 2 from Jamal...
anurag
QUOTE(priya @ Apr 21 2005, 01:48 AM)
Hi Anurag!!
We had all these songs here just a month back maybe. That comes of not visitng other forums!!!! (how nice to be able to throw that back at someone rollf.gif) I think Jamal has all the Kashish ghazals in cd quality. I have them but all from different sources--different cassettes, 2 from Jamal...

Oh well, Priya, as long it is you throwing, I don't mind catching. wink2.gif

Will Jamal do some good now?

Talaikya
Kashish is 1988... Id have to PM you the songs smile1.gif
Priya
LOL after we have had 2 threads with these songs already!!!!!
Priya
QUOTE(anurag @ Apr 21 2005, 11:31 AM)
Oh well, Priya, as long it is you throwing, I don't mind catching.  wink2.gif

Will throw U some Asha songs then--this missionary zeal!!!! Gotta control it!!! laugh.gif

Will Jamal do some good now?

Jamal always does a lot of good!!! He has just got back to England. Good time to catch him but then Talkzji says she has it all--when Madame CDQ speaks why search elsewhere! tongue.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(priya @ Apr 21 2005, 02:35 AM)
LOL after we have had 2 threads with these songs already!!!!!

We did??? Where was I?? I must be getting forgetful in my old age!! wink2.gif

Maybe we articulated the post 1987 rule afterwards, that is a possibility too.

Anyways, have sent them to Anurag, but did it in such stupor and speed, I don't know whether they got to him and in what quality. Haven't heard from him either so I don't have a clue.
Priya
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Apr 21 2005, 08:17 PM)
We did??? Where was I?? I must be getting forgetful in my old age!! ;)Maybe we articulated the post 1987 rule afterwards, that is a possibility too.

Actually that thread was operated by Anurag and I. With lots of ghazals by ASha. these songs were however not uled in cdq. Was a long time back before the 1987 deadline came into effect.
The second time was just recently--did not know the album was post 87. By then Anurag had left the 'humble' forum.

Anyways, have sent them to Anurag, but did it in such stupor and speed, I don't know whether they got to him and in what quality. Haven't heard from him either so I don't have  a clue.

So how did U get the whole album in cdq? From here or it was available?
Talaikya
QUOTE(priya @ Apr 21 2005, 10:30 AM)
So how did U get the whole album in cdq? From here or it was available?

I found a CD - Ghazals from Umrao Jaan & Kashish - Asha Bhosle. I say found because, it's my hubby's collection. I was looking to upload the Shatranj duet and had fleetingly glimpsed this CD. So when you said Kashish... I got a flashback, else the way Anurag's request was worded, I'd never have known that I had these songs!!! Talk about being at the right time at the right place!!!!

Priya
So Anurag has to split his thanks between U and me!!!!! tongue.gif
Ya Jamal too mentioned having this cd. Never seen it here yet everybody abroad seems to have a copy. sad1.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(priya @ Apr 21 2005, 10:54 AM)
So Anurag has to split his thanks between U and me!!!!! tongue.gif
Ya Jamal too mentioned having this cd. Never seen it here yet everybody abroad seems to have a copy. sad1.gif

He can reserve all the gratitude for you, I was just returning a favor - some music he's sent my way before laugh.gif
Oh I forgot - doh.gif but I expect you already have all the tracks on this CD, else - let me know smile1.gif
anurag
Ladies, both of you make this place worth being at. My nimble apologies for not being at this "humble" forum. biggrin.gif

T., I just d/led the attachement, you sent to me. Looks great. Would tell you more later when I hear these. So, my gratitude and thank you.

Priya, well, the way I say your name should do it. So, I'd rather not say a mere thank-you for leading us in the right direction.
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Apr 21 2005, 11:30 AM)
Actually that thread was operated by Anurag and I.

Aah-haan! Admission of guilt. Caught you, this time! clap1.gif Allwaye-znew jeztamatteroftime. The songs should never have been here in the first place, being AD. abuse.gif
Priya
And what were U doing looking on when I was innocently and helpfully uling songs? Why didn't U utter a word of caution--why didn't U say--desist????? Some admins are sure getting rusty. angry2.gif
So U have caught me--what are u gonna do with me???? sad1.gif
Priya
QUOTE(anurag @ Apr 21 2005, 11:04 PM)
Priya, well, the way I say your name should do it. So, I'd rather not say a mere thank-you for leading us in the right direction.

Many people take my name here in varying tones--none too flattering. blab.gif Some even give me new names that they believe qualify my personality. cry.gif
Tis a sad life!!!! sad1.gif
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Apr 22 2005, 03:59 AM)
So U have caught me--what are u gonna do with me????  sad1.gif

BHAAGO!

Click to view attachment
Priya
Ha ha ha he got singed!!!!!! Humse takraoge to nateeja yehi hoga!!!
BTW U do look cute in the pic. Neanderthal Unni!!!! tongue.gif
jamalf_akbar
Hi Anurag,

Sorry I couldn't respond to this post. I was indeed back in the country after my holidays but it has been so busy the last couple of weeks (plus with the forums being down often) I only got to visit this forum today.

Apologies - I'll try to be quicker next time !

Take care,
Jamal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.