Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Saat Saath

, Musings & Amusings

146 Pages V « < 63 64 65 66 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saat Saath, Musings & Amusings
swarapriya
post Jan 31 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #952

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Rajendra) Gaon Hamara Shaher Tumhara (1972)

Here are the songs from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sythlord1978
post Feb 1 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #953

Group Icon

Member No.: 7465

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 31 2011, 06:26 PM) *

(Rajendra) Gaon Hamara Shaher Tumhara (1972)

Here are the songs from this album...

Anyone got a better recording or rips of the songs as these aren't tht great. Thank you for the effort better than nothing, but anyone with better recording? I used to have the dvd and got lost somewhere and did do the rip myself rip to this movie and had a great recording of these songs but this was lost on my computer when it died.
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 2 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #954

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Sunil) Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam (1974) - A Punjabi Film

I am uploading here some of the songs from this album below. Quality of these songs is poor for a couple to average for other. I am also missing several songs shown in red italics in the table. I am requesting members to share these songs if they can. Thank you.

This film starred Dharmendra, Rajendra Kumar, and Sunil Dutt as guests. The film was a huge success. Its songs by Mohinderji with Rafi Saab lending his voice to so many great songs apparently became very popular. Here are these songs...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
raz
post Feb 2 2011, 07:13 AM
Post #955

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 36644

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 2 2011, 12:41 AM) *

I am uploading here some of the songs from this album below. Quality of these songs is poor for a couple to average for other. I am also missing several songs shown in red italics in the table. I am requesting members to share these songs if they can. Thank you.

This film starred Dharmendra, Rajendra Kumar, and Sunil Dutt as guests. The film was a huge success. Its songs by Mohinderji with Rafi Saab lending his voice to so many great songs apparently became very popular. Here are these songs...

Here u go swarapriya

it is a cd rip so bitrate will be diffrent & also im posting on ur request so the admin should'nt be the problem

01 - Various - Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mohd Rafi - 214 kbps

02 - Various - Jo Tud Bhave (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mohd Rafi - 214 kbps

03 - Various - Main Andhale Ki Tek (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mannadey & Usha Rege - 215 kbps

04 - Various - Main Andhale Ki Tek (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Asha Bhosle - 213 kbps

05 - Various - Qumbe Badha Jal Rahe (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Sunil Dutt - 231 kbps

06 - Various - Uth Farida Ouj Saj (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - S Mohinder - 212 kbps

07 - Various - Dar Ma De Thande Darbar (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Asha Bhosle - 211 kbps

08 - Various - Jete Samund Sagar Neer Bharya (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mohd Rafi - 205 kbps

09 - Various - Mittar Pyare Nu (Nanak Naam Jahaj Hai) - Mohd Rafi - 196 kbps

10 - Various - Tum Karo Daya Mere Sain (Sarfarosh) - Mahendra Kapoor - 207 kbps

11 - Various - Jis Ke Sir Upar Tu Swami (Man Jeete Jag Jeet) - Mohd Rafi - 208 kbps

12 - Various - Prabh Ju Tu Ke Laj (Nanak Naam Jahaj Hai) - Asha Bhosle - 194 kbps

13 - Various - Koi Bole Ram Ram (Guru Manio Granth) - Mohd Rafi - 195 kbps

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
raz
post Feb 2 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #956

Group Icon

QUOTE(raz @ Feb 2 2011, 07:13 AM) *

Here u go swarapriya

it is a cd rip so bitrate will be diffrent & also im posting on ur request so the admin should'nt be the problem

01 - Various - Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mohd Rafi - 214 kbps

03 - Various - Main Andhale Ki Tek (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mannadey & Usha Rege - 215 kbps

04 - Various - Main Andhale Ki Tek (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Asha Bhosle - 213 kbps

05 - Various - Qumbe Badha Jal Rahe (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Sunil Dutt - 231 kbps

06 - Various - Uth Farida Ouj Saj (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - S Mohinder - 212 kbps

07 - Various - Dar Ma De Thande Darbar (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Asha Bhosle - 211 kbps

08 - Various - Jete Samund Sagar Neer Bharya (Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam) - Mohd Rafi - 205 kbps

11 - Various - Jis Ke Sir Upar Tu Swami (Man Jeete Jag Jeet) - Mohd Rafi - 208 kbps

12 - Various - Prabh Ju Tu Ke Laj (Nanak Naam Jahaj Hai) - Asha Bhosle - 194 kbps

+Quote Post
raz
post Feb 2 2011, 07:53 AM
Post #957

Group Icon

QUOTE(raz @ Feb 2 2011, 07:33 AM) *

Here u go swarapriya

+Quote Post
raz
post Feb 2 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #958

Group Icon

QUOTE(raz @ Feb 2 2011, 07:53 AM) *

Here u go swarapriya

+Quote Post
raz
post Feb 2 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #959

Group Icon

QUOTE(raz @ Feb 2 2011, 08:11 AM) *

QUOTE(raz @ Feb 2 2011, 07:53 AM) *

Here u go swarapriya

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 2 2011, 08:44 AM
Post #960

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

My Dear Raz,

You're absolutely fabulous. Just love it. Thank you very much for all these beautiful songs on such a short notice. Even though I don't understand Punjabi (unless it has Hindi words which it does in plenty) I loved these songs, the shorter versions I uploaded earlier. Needless to say that I will enjoy these longer excellent quality versions even more.

Many thanks again.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
+Quote Post
abhijoy
post Feb 2 2011, 09:07 AM
Post #961

Group Icon

Member No.: 148584

excellent upload....many many thanks raz & swarapriya.....

Regards

Gargi
+Quote Post
HarshBhatt
post Feb 2 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #962

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8788

Thanks Raz & Swarapriya
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2011, 11:22 AM
Post #963

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Amitabh) Don (1978)

(Note: The following post is from an earlier write up of mine in another posting.)

The producer of the movie was the ace photographer Norman Irani. Earlier he made a movie called “Zindagi Zindagi (1972)” that was a financial disaster. Irani was in extreme financial strain and couldn’t meet his loan payments. While he was working with Manoj Kumar on his “Roti Kapda Aur Makaan (1984)”, some of the cast members of that movie including Amitabh, Pran, and Zeenat and the assistant director Chandra Barot decided to help out Irani. They procured the script of “Don” from the writing team of Salim & Javed. The writing team shelved this project because they couldn’t find any takers for the storyline. Thus the team to make “Don” was formed.

Before the movie was finished, Irani died in an accident. Everyone involved decided to finish the movie by taking salary cuts. Zeenat Aman did not take any salary. At Manoj’s suggestion, the song “Khaike Paan Banaaraswaala” was added as an after thought. The film was released without the usual ballyhoo. After a week the film was completely going unnoticed and was virtually written off. Then it suddenly took off as the song “Khaike” became a sensational rage and the movie also became a huge hit. With profits from the movie, Irani’s widow was able to settle all her debts.

Sometime back I was in a concert show; I believe it was Amit Kumar’s. During the show he recited the story of how the song “Khaike” came about. The music director duo was ready to record the song and Kishoreda arrived to sing. He tried a few times to sing the song and wasn’t too happy the way it was going, so he refused to go ahead with the recording. Anandji had an idea. He sent someone out to bring some of the best Benaras paans available. When the paans arrived, Kishoreda sprang to his feet, took a couple and started eating them. While still eating the paans, he told KA that he was ready to sing. The song was recorded without any further hitch. I guess behind every classic song there is a story to tell …

The movie won several Filmfare awards including the Best Actor for Amitabh, the Best Female Playback Singer for Asha for the song “Yeh Mera Dil”, and the Best Male Playback Singer for Kishoreda for “Khaike Paan Banaaraswaala”.

In 2005, the singing group “Black Eyed Peas” used a sample of the song from this movie, “Yeh Mera Dil”, for one of their hit songs. That song fetched them a Grammy. Broadcast Music Incorporate (BMI) of USA rewarded KA with their award for being the source for the Grammy winner.

“Don” was made into several languages including many times in Hindi. The first Telugu version was called “Yugandhar”.

In this post I am uploading a couple of specials. The song "Khaike Paan" has a real brief introduction by Kishoreda himself. This was taken from the album "Legends: Kishore Kumar - The Versatile Genius (CD 5)". Another special song I am uploading is that of "Yeh Mera Dil". This has a real nice introduction by Kalyanji who talks fondly about Asha's singing abilities. This one is taken from the album "Legends: Asha Bhosle - The Enchantress (CD 5)".

Now for the songs of this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 4 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #964

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dharmendra) Kankan De Ole (1970)

Here are the songs from this Punjabi album with Rafi Saab singing all the songs, two solos and three duets, all with Usha Timothy...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 5 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #965

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Jeetendra) Santan (1976)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available from the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=1595

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 7 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #966

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Manoj) Santosh (1984)

I am uploading songs from this album in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in this post...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

146 Pages V « < 63 64 65 66 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 09:02 PM