Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Saat Saath

, Musings & Amusings

146 Pages V « < 109 110 111 112 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saat Saath, Musings & Amusings
swarapriya
post Dec 6 2011, 06:11 AM
Post #1647

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

QUOTE(raz @ Dec 5 2011, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 4 2011, 01:32 AM) *

(Dharmendra) Santo Banto (1976) - A Punjabi Film

This was the third Punjabi film Dharmendra appeared in 1976. I am uploading below all songs from this film ripped from a DVD...

Swarapriya ji songs 2, 3 & 8 are these really from movie santo banto because i watch dvd & i have cassette too none of them feature these songs. plz reply back

I believe so. I watched this DVD sometime back. I don't speak Punjabi but still I watched it. If I remember well, they are all from the DVD. It probably was of 2.5 hour duration. Aruna Irani played twin sisters and both Dharmednra & Shatrughan Sinha had guest appearances.

Raz ji, it is quite possible that I might have made a mistake. If they are not in the DVD, are they from this movie or not? Time to time I download MP3 songs and/or albums for a small fee. May be some of these songs were obtained that way.

Cheers,
S

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Exon
post Dec 6 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #1648

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 49544

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 6 2011, 06:11 AM) *

QUOTE(raz @ Dec 5 2011, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 4 2011, 01:32 AM) *

(Dharmendra) Santo Banto (1976) - A Punjabi Film

This was the third Punjabi film Dharmendra appeared in 1976. I am uploading below all songs from this film ripped from a DVD...

Swarapriya ji songs 2, 3 & 8 are these really from movie santo banto because i watch dvd & i have cassette too none of them feature these songs. plz reply back

I believe so. I watched this DVD sometime back. I don't speak Punjabi but still I watched it. If I remember well, they are all from the DVD. It probably was of 2.5 hour duration. Aruna Irani played twin sisters and both Dharmednra & Shatrughan Sinha had guest appearances.

Raz ji, it is quite possible that I might have made a mistake. If they are not in the DVD, are they from this movie or not? Time to time I download MP3 songs and/or albums for a small fee. May be some of these songs were obtained that way.

Cheers,
S

In HF archi ve, there are several entries of song #2 (asi haan paapi paap) as belonging to Fauji Chacha; not sure if Santo Banto and Faiji Chacha are one and same movie.

Exon
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 7 2011, 12:39 AM
Post #1649

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Sunil) Mera Saaya (1966)

Here is a beautiful album from Madan Mohan Saab. It has excellent songs with every song becoming popular when the movie was released. Some of these songs are still very popular, especially the title song by Lataji and the solo by Asha. The movie was directed by Raj Khosla based on a Marathi movie and became a hit. The movie was also made in Telugu by L.V. Prasad before the Hindi film was released.

The movie also boasts a haunting background score by Mohan Saab that fits the nature of the story. I am uploading these songs on request in four back-to-back posts. The first post contains all the songs from the film from an original soundtrack album. The second post contains several music clips. The third post contains some extended version songs. The fourth post contains several specials.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 7 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #1650

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Continuing Songs from "Mera Saaya (1966)"...

Here are some of the music clips, all instrumentals, from the film (source: DVD)...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 7 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #1651

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Some of the Extended Version Songs from "Mera Saaya (1966)"...

Here are some of the extended version songs from this popular album. Details are given in the table below...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 7 2011, 01:05 AM
Post #1652

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Mera Saaya (1966)"...

In this post I am including several specials. The details are given in the attached table below...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Pratul
post Dec 7 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #1653

Group Icon

Member No.: 11464

Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks a lot for Oonche log and Mera Saaya songs.

I am done with the requests in this thread. Thanks a lot for your generous support. In some time, I will come up with some requests in Muse and Music thread. I will be grateful if you can help me with those.

Pratul
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 7 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #1654

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pratul @ Dec 6 2011, 07:07 PM) *

Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks a lot for Oonche log and Mera Saaya songs.

I am done with the requests in this thread. Thanks a lot for your generous support. In some time, I will come up with some requests in Muse and Music thread. I will be grateful if you can help me with those.

Pratul

Hello Pratul,

If I can I certainly will help. Just let me know what you like. If I have them I will be happy to oblige.

Cheers,
S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 8 2011, 02:54 AM
Post #1655

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Amitabh) Dosti Dusmani (1986)

Amitabh made an uncredited guest appearance in this film. Here are the songs from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 9 2011, 12:59 AM
Post #1656

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dharmendra) Chacha Bhatija (1977)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this section. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=1716

The following title music was not included in the above uploads...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 10 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #1657

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Jeetendra) Shakka (1981)

Here are the songs from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 11 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #1658

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Sunil) Phool (1993)

Songs from this film were uploaded recently elsewhere in this thread. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...617&st=1531

This will be the last film of Sunil we will be covering. We started this thread nearly two years back. During this time we covered about 115 films in which Sunil appeared in. Sunil did appear in few films in 2000's but these appearances were very rare.

The "Gentleman" actor who started with "The Railway Platform" in 1955 did contribute to the movie lore and songs treasure with most of his films. It was a pleasure for me to go through this journey along with him...
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 12 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #1659

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Amitabh) Jalwa (1987)

This film was based on the English hit film "Beverly Hills Cop" made in 1984 that made Eddie Murphy a star to reckon with. Naseeruddin Shah, in an unusually different role for him, reprised Murphy's role in this film as a wisecracking and fist fighting police officer. Amitabh made a guest appearance.

There are two sets of music directors for this film; Anand & Milind and Remo Fernandes. It is a different sounding album especially with Remo's songs setting the trend for the movie. I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. It appears like that I may be missing the song "Duhaai Duhaai" shown in red italics in the table below. This was not in the DVD. If indeed this is from this film, please kindly share it with rest of us if you can. Thanks.

Here are the songs in the first post...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Dec 12 2011, 10:45 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 12 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #1660

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Jalwa (1987)"...

Here are the songs in the second post. All these songs were composed, written, and performed by Remo Fernandes. One of the song, "Dekho Dekho", is unusually long. I am uploading this in two parts. To get the full song, it is imperative that you download both parts of the song. Also, the song "You Gotta Pack" is completely in English.

Here are these different sounding but fine songs by Remo Fernandes...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 13 2011, 05:57 AM
Post #1661

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dharmendra) Charandas (1977)

Here are the songs from this film...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

146 Pages V « < 109 110 111 112 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 10:37 AM