Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Saat Saath

, Musings & Amusings

146 Pages V « < 40 41 42 43 44 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saat Saath, Musings & Amusings
swarapriya
post Aug 4 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #616

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Aug 3 2010, 10:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Aug 3 2010, 09:16 PM) *

There is one more song in this movie my Rafi.

DIR DIR NA DIR DIR DIR TUM DIR

Can somebody please upload it?

Viraj

have in high kbps
so given the link -------
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dvj1dm

Thanks for the song Debo. Is there a full version of the song or is this it?

Cheers,
S
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 4 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #617

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Jeetendra) Kathputli (1971)

Here is a fine album from K&A where almost all songs are pretty nice to listen to ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Debopriyo
post Aug 4 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #618

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 76169

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 4 2010, 10:28 PM) *

Here is a fine album from K&A where almost all songs are pretty nice to listen to ...

Kya Hamara Dosh Hain - Slow //2:10 //128kbps
Kathputli - Title //2:05 //128kbps

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Aug 5 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #619

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 153576

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jun 5 2010, 11:31 PM) *

(Manoj) Bedaag (1965)

Here is another fine album from Roshanji. It appears like I may be missing a song shown in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, please share. Thanks.

Now for the details of the songs and the songs themselves ...

Hi SP,

Here is the missing song. Singers Asha, Unknown male voice, chorus.

Viraj
+Quote Post
King Kishore
post Aug 5 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #620

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 10681

Thank you, Swarapriya. smile.gif

-----
Aadmi Theek Se Dekh Paata Naheen, Aur Parde Pe Manzar Badal Jaata Hai,
Ek Baar Chaley Jaate Hain Jo Din-Raat, Suboh-Shaam, Wo Phir Naheen Aate, Wo Phir Naheen Aate,
Zindagi Ke Safar Mein Guzar Jaate Hain Jo Makaam, Wo Phir Naheen Aate, Wo Phir Naheen Aate...

-----
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 6 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #621

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Aug 4 2010, 10:51 AM) *

Kya Hamara Dosh Hain - Slow //2:10 //128kbps
Kathputli - Title //2:05 //128kbps

Thank you very much Debo for the songs.

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 6 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #622

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Aug 4 2010, 07:24 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jun 5 2010, 11:31 PM) *

(Manoj) Bedaag (1965)

Here is another fine album from Roshanji. It appears like I may be missing a song shown in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, please share. Thanks.

Now for the details of the songs and the songs themselves ...

Hi SP,

Here is the missing song. Singers Asha, Unknown male voice, chorus.

Viraj

Thanks for the song, Viraj.
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 6 2010, 02:19 AM
Post #623

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Manoj) Anita (1967)

Raj Khosla made three back-to-back mysteries, all starring the beautiful Sadhana. It started with "Woh Kaun Thi?" in 1964. It continued with "Mera Saaya" in 1966. Finally, he concluded this series with "Anita" made in 1967. Only difference this time was that he used the talents of Laxmikant & Pyarelal while the other two had the incredible music created by Madan Mohan Saab. It turned out that the movie did not enjoy the expected success like the other two did, but it was definitely not because of its music. Music for this film indeed was good with several worthwhile songs. The two solos by Mukeshji are just magnificent, especially the song "Tum Bin Jeevan". So also are the solos of Lata.

I am uploading these songs from an original soundtrack album in the post below. Here are the songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 7 2010, 01:21 AM
Post #624

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Raaj) Oonche Log (1965)

During his illustrious career Chitraguptji gave some fine music to many a films. Yet it seems like he never got his proper due. True he did give music to many B-grade movies but even there he gave A-grade music.

This movie was based on a Tamil hit the name of which I am not sure of. It was written by the venerable K. Balachander, who became popular with the Hindi film audience with the movie he directed for L.V. Prasad's endearing drama "Ek Duuje Ke Liye" in 1981. Balachander also directed many classics of Tamil cinema and to his credit has made well over 100 movies. An amazing achievement.

Most of the songs from this album are just marvelous. Every song is a sheer joy. My favorite of the album is Lata's solo "Haaye Re Tere Chanchal Nainwa". Here is this and other equally melodious songs from this album ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
balaji2k7
post Aug 7 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #625

Group Icon

Member No.: 17862

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 6 2010, 03:51 PM) *

(Raaj) Oonche Log (1965)

During his illustrious career Chitraguptji gave some fine music to many a films. Yet it seems like he never got his proper due. True he did give music to many B-grade movies but even there he gave A-grade music.

This movie was based on a Tamil hit the name of which I am not sure of. It was written by the venerable K. Balachander, who became popular with the Hindi film audience with the movie he directed for L.V. Prasad's endearing drama "Ek Duuje Ke Liye" in 1981. Balachander also directed many classics of Tamil cinema and to his credit has made well over 100 movies. An amazing achievement.

Most of the songs from this album are just marvelous. Every song is a sheer joy. My favorite of the album is Lata's solo "Haaye Re Tere Chanchal Nainwa". Here is this and other equally melodious songs from this album ...

This was a remake of tamil film Major Chandrakant by K.Balachander.
Jaag DilE Diwana is another melodious song by Rafi saab.
Thanks for the uploads
+Quote Post
akbaralibhai
post Aug 7 2010, 05:00 AM
Post #626

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3033

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 7 2010, 01:21 AM) *

(Raaj) Oonche Log (1965)

Thank you very much Swarapriya for Oonche Log songs, Jaag Di E Diwana is one of my favourites.
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 7 2010, 06:03 AM
Post #627

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(balaji2k7 @ Aug 6 2010, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 6 2010, 03:51 PM) *

(Raaj) Oonche Log (1965)

This was a remake of tamil film Major Chandrakant by K.Balachander.
Jaag DilE Diwana is another melodious song by Rafi saab.
Thanks for the uploads

Thank you very much Balaji for the information. Also, many thanks for your kind words. Cheers. -S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 7 2010, 06:04 AM
Post #628

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(akbaralibhai @ Aug 6 2010, 04:30 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 7 2010, 01:21 AM) *

(Raaj) Oonche Log (1965)

Thank you very much Swarapriya for Oonche Log songs, Jaag Di E Diwana is one of my favourites.

Akbaralibhai, it indeed is a great song. I love it too. There are so many great songs in this film, isn't it? Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 8 2010, 02:58 AM
Post #629

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Rajendra) Sangam (1964)

This movie is an example of the magic of Raj Kapoor. He takes a hackneyed and an ordinary story and turns it into a blockbuster. It had all the glitter and luster but no warmth to show for. It was photographed in dazzling Technicolor. It was shot in various locations in Europe starting a trend in Hindi movies that is in vogue today. It had some magnificent music by the incomparable duo Shankar & Jaikishan. It had a pretty lady in the lead role. You mix all this into a potion and that spells movie magic.

Raj Kapoor waited to make this movie apparently for a long time. When he decided to make it, he had Dilip Kumar in mind as part of the love triangle. Dilip didn't forget what happened with Mehboob Khan's "Andaz (1949)". Also, Vyjayanti Mala who was one of Dilip’s favorite heroines, was slowly drifting away from him. Raj recognizing this immediately had her sign to play his leading lady in the movie. The net result was that Dilip decided to not accept the offer. The role eventually went to Rajendra Kumar.

Raj earlier starred with Vyjayanti in “Nazrana (1961)” which enjoyed only a limited success. But opposite Vyjayanti’s youthful looking figure, Raj looked old (ironically the hit song from this movie itself “Main Kaa Karoon Raam Mujhe Buddha Mil Gaya” sounds so appropriate here), completely out of shape and even appeared tired in some of the scenes. But there was so much gloss over the product that people really didn’t get to see what is all that litter beneath all that shiny glitter.

I am uploading the songs from this beautiful album in four back-to-back posts. The first two posts contain all of the songs from the film. The third post contains various specials. Finally, the fourth post contains some extended version songs.

Now for the details of the songs in the first post and the songs themselves …

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 8 2010, 03:07 AM
Post #630

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Continuing Songs from "Sangam (1964)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

146 Pages V « < 40 41 42 43 44 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:56 AM