Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Three Of A Kind

, Dev, Dilip & Kishore

67 Pages V « < 63 64 65 66 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Three Of A Kind, Dev, Dilip & Kishore
swarapriya
post Jan 27 2017, 11:39 PM
Post #947

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Kishore) Apna Haath Jagannath (1960)

First 15 minutes into the movie one is under the impression that this will be another Kishoreda’s screwball comedy. But then suddenly it takes a serious turn. The story tries to tackle too many problems like poverty, honesty, unemployment, unmarried but marriage aged sister or daughter, rich versus poor, and host of others. With this many topics no matter how hard one tries it is just about impossible to do justice to any one of them. In the end the movie disappoints.

Kaifi Azmi Saab and Burmanda team up once again but this time neither one comes up with anything worth remembering except for one song. It is Asha’s song “Tujhe Mili Roshni” that is a cut above the rest of the songs.

There is a dialogue in the movie when someone asks Kishoreda how he keeps smiling in spite of all the miseries and odds stacked against him. He answers that he heard someone saying that I keep smiling so that I can hide all my sorrows. The dialogues for the movie were written by Rajinder Singh Bedi. But Kaifi Saab must have been inspired by it as he wrote the lyrics for Jagjit Singh’s classic song “Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho, Kya Gham Hai Kis Ko Chhupa Rahe Ho” in the 1982 film “Arth”.

I am uploading all songs from “Jagannath” in two back-to-back posts. I must mention that the 9 second song “Tum Jahaan Jahaan”, the second version. In the first version of the song Asha never sings these words alone but along with Kishoreda. But in this second part she sings solo followed by Kishoreda.

Now for the songs in the first post…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dho_Le_Tu_Aaj_Apne_Dil.rar ( 5.62 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Ghanshyaam_Ghanshyaam_1.rar ( 5.18 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Ghanshyaam_Ghanshyaam_2.rar ( 1.62 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Permit_Ke_Liye_Marr_Mit.rar ( 5.18 MB ) Number of hits: 11 by members
Attached File  Tujhe_Mili_Roshni.rar ( 5.27 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
Attached File  Zindagi_Yeh_Uss_Ki_Hai.rar ( 5.49 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 27 2017, 11:44 PM
Post #948

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Apna Haath Jagannath (1960)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this movie...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Apna_Haath_Jagannath_Title_Music.rar ( 2.65 MB ) Number of hits: 8 by members
Attached File  Apne_Haathon_Ko_Pehchaan.rar ( 4.29 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Chhaayee_Ghata_Bijlee_Kadki.rar ( 5.38 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
Attached File  Tum_Jahaan_Jahaan_1.rar ( 6.03 MB ) Number of hits: 11 by members
Attached File  Tum_Jahaan_Jahaan_2.rar ( 209.22 k ) Number of hits: 7 by members
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 1 2017, 10:13 PM
Post #949

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Miss Mala (1954)

Vyjayanti Mala was still a relatively new actress in Hindi with two hit films “Bahaar (1951)” and “Ladki (1953)” behind her. She was given top billing in this film. Incidentally, this is the same year she starred in the history making “Nagin”. Kishoreda starred with Mala in several of her early movies. He was in this film also, and was its central character. He played a man who thinks he murdered two people and languishing in those depressing thoughts loses his memory. It is a complicated story that was badly done.

The one good thing about the film was its music. It has several good songs by the composer Chitraguptji. I have two favorites. At the top is the solo by Kishoreda, the song “Manzil Kahaan Meri”. This is followed by the beautiful duet of Geetaji and Kishoreda, “Naachti Jhoomti”. It seems like this song may have been inspired by Gene Kelly’s “Singing in the Rain” song from the same film.

A note about the duet of Asha and Rafi Saab “Chori Chori”. I am uploading two parts of this even though the second part is same as the beginning of the first part. These two songs come at the end of the movie. The complete (first) song was picturized on Mala and a male dancer. The second part was picturized on Mala and Kishoreda. Here it is, Rafi Saab sang albeit for just a few seconds of the song, lent his vocals to Kishoreda as early as 1954.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Chori_Chori_Aana_Na_1.rar ( 4.78 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Chori_Chori_Aana_Na_2.rar ( 1.43 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Dekho_Na_Dekho_Humein__D_.rar ( 4.8 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
Attached File  Dekho_Na_Dekho_Humein__K_.rar ( 4.59 MB ) Number of hits: 13 by members
Attached File  Manzil_Kahaan_Meri_1.rar ( 4.9 MB ) Number of hits: 14 by members
Attached File  Manzil_Kahaan_Meri_2.rar ( 1.58 MB ) Number of hits: 14 by members
Attached File  Manzil_Kahaan_Meri__PB_.rar ( 4.67 MB ) Number of hits: 2 by members
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 1 2017, 10:33 PM
Post #950

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Miss Mala (1954)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this film...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dil_Na_Lagaana.rar ( 5.12 MB ) Number of hits: 13 by members
Attached File  Do_Dil_Jab_Chupke_Chupke.rar ( 4.83 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
Attached File  Hunted_Animal_Music.rar ( 3.95 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Kaisi_Bahu_Ghar_Mein_Aayi.rar ( 8.78 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Miss_Mala_Extended_Title_Music.rar ( 5.78 MB ) Number of hits: 8 by members
Attached File  Naachti_Jhoomti_Muskuraati.rar ( 4.7 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
Attached File  Strom_Music.rar ( 2.35 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
+Quote Post
soumik
post Feb 6 2017, 02:49 PM
Post #951

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 235661

Dear Swarapriya,

The 9 second song “Tum Jahaan Jahaan”, the second version, is actually sung by Asha & KK at the end of the 2nd stanza of the first version.

Please listen it...u will understand.

Also between the sentences "Tum Jahaan Jahaan" [sung by Asha] and "Hum Wahaan Wahaan" [sung by KK], there an uttering by KK - Hai.....the same you will find in the 9 second song....So it is a part of the first version.

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 27 2017, 11:44 PM) *

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 7 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #952

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(soumik @ Feb 6 2017, 01:19 AM) *

Dear Swarapriya,

The 9 second song “Tum Jahaan Jahaan”, the second version, is actually sung by Asha & KK at the end of the 2nd stanza of the first version.

Please listen it...u will understand.

Also between the sentences "Tum Jahaan Jahaan" [sung by Asha] and "Hum Wahaan Wahaan" [sung by KK], there an uttering by KK - Hai.....the same you will find in the 9 second song....So it is a part of the first version.

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 27 2017, 11:44 PM) *

OK. Thanks.

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 8 2017, 08:33 PM
Post #953

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Girlfriend (1960)

I am uploading all songs and a few specials of this film in two back-to-back posts. Please note that pictures of Waheeda in both pots at the bottom of the tables are from different movies and are not from this one.

This about an average album by Hemantda is lifted by an extraordinary and rare duet of Sudha Malhotra and Kishoreda, the song “Aaj Mujhe Kuchh Kehna Hai”. I searched 100,000+ songs but found that this was the only time these two singers got together to sing. That is very surprising as both were contemporaries. Nevertheless I believe its rarity makes it unique. Sahir Saab’s great lyrics, soft romantic and peaceful lilting music by Hemantda, and the voices of Malhotra and Kishoreda make this song that will be cherished for ages. Even though I have not seen the movie, the song plays in your mind’s eye, as if you are experiencing the nature and its surroundings, sitting by the seaside watching as gentle waves caress shores and a boat drifts by in distance while the sun is lazily setting in the west. Oh. What an unforgettable feeling!

Here is this and other songs from this film starting in the first post…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Aaj_Mujhe_Kuchh_Kehna_Hai.rar ( 4.56 MB ) Number of hits: 8 by members
Attached File  Aaj_Rona_Pada_Toh_Samjhe.rar ( 4.46 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Boom_Booma_Boom.rar ( 4.32 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Jhuk_Jhuk_Bhuri_Maa_Ko.rar ( 4.43 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Kehte_Hain_Isey_Paisa.rar ( 8.7 MB ) Number of hits: 8 by members
Attached File  Na_Dhela_Lagta_Hai.rar ( 4.34 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  O_Madam_O_Madam.rar ( 4.66 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 8 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #954

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Some Specials of "Aaj Mujhe" Song from "Girlfriend (1960)"...

Here are a couple of specials and a couple of instrumentals of the beautiful song "Aaj Mujhe Kuchh Kehna Hai" from "Girlfriend"...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Aaj_Mujhe_Kuchh_Kehna_Hai__Amin_Sayani_s_intro_.rar ( 5.26 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
Attached File  Aaj_Mujhe_Kuchh_Kehna_Hai__SM_.rar ( 6.52 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
Attached File  Aaj_Mujhe_Kuchh_Kehna_Hai__RK_.rar ( 4.61 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
Attached File  Aaj_Mujhe_Kuchh_Kehna_Hai__RR_.rar ( 5.65 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 12 2017, 11:56 PM
Post #955

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Najariya (1952)

This was the maiden venture for Bhola Shreshtha who worked as an assistant to Khemchand Prakash [for “Mahal (1949)”], Bulo C. Rani [(for “Darogaji (1949)]”, and with Khemchand Prakash and James Singh [for “Muqaddar (1950)”]. While working on “Muqaddar” he befriended Kishore Kumar and they remained good friends until Shreshthaji’s death. Bholaji did work briefly as an assistant music director to Kishoreda during his final years of life.

Though very talented, Shreshthaji did not have much luck as a music director. He died of a heart attack when he was only 47. In the 20+ years he was in the industry he composed music for only a handful of movies. “Naulakha Haar (1952)” and “”Lakhon Mein Ek (1955)” are a couple of them. One of his daughters, Sushma (she later changed her name to Poornima) became a playback singer. Even her stint was also brief.

It seems like there are 11 songs in this film, “Najariya”. I am uploading 8 of them here. All songs except for “Arre Re” have good sound quality. The three missing songs are shown in red italics. I am requesting our members to share these if they can. Thank you.

By the way, the pictures of Geeta Bali shown in the table below are not from this film. They are from various collections.

Here are the songs I have…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Arre_Re_Mujhe_Jaane_Do.rar ( 3.5 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Aye_Ji_Tum_Se_Pehli_Baar.rar ( 2.55 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Car_Hai_Bekaar_Sabhi.rar ( 2.87 MB ) Number of hits: 12 by members
Attached File  Hanste_Hanste_Rona_Pada.rar ( 2.76 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Lo_Ji_Humein_Toh_Hichki_Aayee.rar ( 3.2 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Main_Hoon_Hindustani_Chhori.rar ( 2.75 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Main_Toh_Mann_Ki_Pyaas.rar ( 2.88 MB ) Number of hits: 9 by members
Attached File  Ye_Kaali_Ghata__Hai_Baad_E_Saba.rar ( 2.89 MB ) Number of hits: 13 by members
+Quote Post
soumik
post Feb 13 2017, 10:25 AM
Post #956

Group Icon

Dear Swarapriya the duet is awesome and I am surprised that KK-Sudha never sang together after this...

Another example is of Salma Agha who sang with KK in Oonche Log (1985) [one duet only] and never paired up again though both of them were in their heydays at that time.

Quite surprising!!!!!

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 8 2017, 08:33 PM) *

(Kishore) Girlfriend (1960)

I am uploading all songs and a few specials of this film in two back-to-back posts. Please note that pictures of Waheeda in both pots at the bottom of the tables are from different movies and are not from this one.

This about an average album by Hemantda is lifted by an extraordinary and rare duet of Sudha Malhotra and Kishoreda, the song “Aaj Mujhe Kuchh Kehna Hai”. I searched 100,000+ songs but found that this was the only time these two singers got together to sing. That is very surprising as both were contemporaries. Nevertheless I believe its rarity makes it unique. Sahir Saab’s great lyrics, soft romantic and peaceful lilting music by Hemantda, and the voices of Malhotra and Kishoreda make this song that will be cherished for ages. Even though I have not seen the movie, the song plays in your mind’s eye, as if you are experiencing the nature and its surroundings, sitting by the seaside watching as gentle waves caress shores and a boat drifts by in distance while the sun is lazily setting in the west. Oh. What an unforgettable feeling!

Here is this and other songs from this film starting in the first post…

+Quote Post
soumik
post Feb 13 2017, 12:52 PM
Post #957

Group Icon

Dear Swarapriya

The songs Raseeli Hain Aankhen and Aji Maana Ki Aap Ka are same song....not different ones.

Uploading this song for you but the sound quality is very pathetic.

Soumik

This post has been edited by soumik: Feb 13 2017, 12:52 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Rasili_Hain_Aankhen.rar ( 3.57 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 14 2017, 10:40 PM
Post #958

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(soumik @ Feb 12 2017, 11:22 PM) *

Dear Swarapriya

The songs Raseeli Hain Aankhen and Aji Maana Ki Aap Ka are same song....not different ones.

Uploading this song for you but the sound quality is very pathetic.

Soumik

Thanks for the song Soumik. Cheers.

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 18 2017, 12:04 AM
Post #959

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Raj Darbar (1955)

Actor, producer, and director Kishore Sahu introduced both Bina Rai and Asha Mathur in his 1951 film “Kali Ghata”. Neither actresses enjoyed any stellar career even though Rai mad a few good movies. Mathur, who is the heroine of this film, “Raj Darbar”, was relegated to B grade movies that have to do mostly with poor period dramas or devotionals. One of her notable roles was as wife of Ashok Kumar in the 1952 film “Poonam”.

I believe there are six songs in this film. I am uploading five of them here. The missing song is shown in red italics in the table below. I am requesting Forum members to share this song if they can. Thank you.

The pictures of Mathur shown in the following table are not from the movie but from various collections. Here are the songs I have…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Bulbul_Ka_Chehchehaana.rar ( 2.83 MB ) Number of hits: 8 by members
Attached File  Haaye_Re_Zamaane_Haaye.rar ( 2.97 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Meethi_Naarangi_Lena.rar ( 3.7 MB ) Number of hits: 13 by members
Attached File  Gaj_Bhar_Ka_Ghunghat_Nikaal.rar ( 2.89 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
Attached File  Toot_Gaye_Sab_Saath_Sahaare.rar ( 2.86 MB ) Number of hits: 10 by members
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 18 2017, 12:11 AM
Post #960

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(soumik @ Dec 5 2016, 08:41 PM) *

Dear Swarapriya,

Requesting u to upload the following songs & albums.....Plz upload them in installments (as you always do)....

Songs:

1. Piya Piya Piya Mora Jiya Pukaare – Baap Re Baap (1955)
2. Daal Kaise Gale – Baap Re Baap (1955)
3. Kunwaaron Ka Bhi Duniya Mein – Mastana (1954)
4. Yeh Sama Hum Tum Jawaan – Mashooqa (1953)
5. Marne Ki Duayein Kyun Maangu – Ziddi (1948)
6. Yeh Kaun Aaya – Ziddi (1948)
7. Dekho Dekho Jee – Naujawan (1951)
8. Yeh Char Din Bahaar Ke – Rukhsana (1955)
9. Kahan Chale Sarkar – Hamara Ghar (1950)
10. Ho Jiyo Jiyo Mere Lal – Maa (1952)
11. Mohe La De Naulakha Haar – Naulakha Haar (1952)
12. Behta Pani Behta Jaaye – Dhake Ki Malmal (1956)
13. Leela Aparampaar Prabhujee – Humsafar (1953)
14. Tumhe Dulhan Mili Humein Bhabhi Mili – Humsafar (1953)
15. Diwaane Armaanon Ki Bheed Mein– Madhbhare Nain (1955)
16. Pehli Na Doosri Teesri Pasand Hain – Madhbhare Nain (1955)

Films:

1. Najariya (1952)
2. Miss Mala (1954)
3. Raj Durbar (1955)
4. Parivar (1956)
5. Aasha (1957)
6. Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi (1958)
7. Apna Haath Jagannath (1960)
8. Bewaqoof (1960)
9. Girl Friend (1960)

Regards

Soumik

Soumik,

With the above songs from "Raj Darbar" I believe I have uploaded all of the songs and songs from the films you have requested. It took me a while because your request was extensive.

Cheers,
S

+Quote Post
soumik
post Feb 18 2017, 07:56 PM
Post #961

Group Icon

Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks a lot for uploading all the requested songs & the films....I really appreciate your effort and dedication for this job.

Once again requesting u to upload these few songs and 1 album....

1. Phool Se Gaalon Pe – Baap Re Baap (1955) [192 kbps]
2. Yeh Char Din Bahaar Ke – Rukhsana (1955) [192 kbps]
3. Tere Jahan Se Chal Diye – Rukhsana (1955) [192 kbps]
4. O Piya P P Piya – Naujawan (1951) [192 kbps]

Film: Shrimatiji (1952)

Regards

Soumik

This post has been edited by soumik: Feb 18 2017, 08:17 PM
+Quote Post

67 Pages V « < 63 64 65 66 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:18 PM