Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Three Of A Kind

, Dev, Dilip & Kishore

67 Pages V « < 52 53 54 55 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Three Of A Kind, Dev, Dilip & Kishore
swarapriya
post Oct 6 2013, 01:06 PM
Post #791

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

Concluding Songs from "Joshila (1973)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 13 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #792

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Badhti ka Naam Dadhi(1974)

Every facet of Kishore Kumar’s brilliance is showcased in this movie. He played several important roles in making this movie a reality. He was responsible for its 1) story, 2) screenplay, 3) music, 4) playback singing, 5) some lyrics, 6) production, 7) direction, and 8) several roles as an actor. To support him, he hired many other comedians as well. Yet the movie was based on such a silly premise that too much of Kishoreda became too much to take.

Rajesh Khanna had a brief appearance in a court room scene in the beginning of the film.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 13 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #793

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Badhti ka Naam Dadhi(1974)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
soumik
post Oct 13 2013, 11:58 PM
Post #794

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 235661

Thanks Swarapriya Bhai,

Was looking for these songs for a long time...If possible plz upload all the songs of Door Ka Rahi (1971).

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Oct 13 2013, 01:01 PM) *

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 14 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #795

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(soumik @ Oct 13 2013, 11:28 AM) *

Thanks Swarapriya Bhai,

Was looking for these songs for a long time...If possible plz upload all the songs of Door Ka Rahi (1971).

Soumik

My Dear Soumik,

Thanks.

The songs from "Door Ka Rahi" were recently uploaded in this very thread. They are still available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...3600&st=752

Enjoy & cheers,
S

+Quote Post
soumik
post Oct 17 2013, 08:58 PM
Post #796

Group Icon

Thanks Swarapriya Bhai....

Is there any song Biti Jaaye Jaaye Zindagani Aani Jaani Duniya ---- Duet of Kishore Kumar from this movie?

Plz clarify....

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Oct 14 2013, 08:04 PM) *

QUOTE(soumik @ Oct 13 2013, 11:28 AM) *

Thanks Swarapriya Bhai,

Soumik

My Dear Soumik,

Thanks.

The songs from "Door Ka Rahi" were recently uploaded in this very thread. They are still available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...3600&st=752

Enjoy & cheers,
S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 18 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #797

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(soumik @ Oct 17 2013, 08:28 AM) *

Is there any song Biti Jaaye Jaaye Zindagani Aani Jaani Duniya ---- Duet of Kishore Kumar from this movie?

Plz clarify....

Soumik,

If you're referring here to "Door Ka Rahi" I can tell you that it is not in the DVD I have. If this is about "Dadhi", I don't have an answer. I do have a DVD of this film. But it is shoddy and lots of cuts and is of awful sound quality. May be someone of our members can throw light on it.

Cheers,
S
+Quote Post
soumik
post Oct 18 2013, 08:03 PM
Post #798

Group Icon

Dear Swarapriya,

There are certain songs that have been recorded, but were never used in the movies perhaps; as per the information provided by the forum members.....

1. Tum Jo Mile Duniya Mili Jeevan Huya Ujiyaara ---- Badhti Ka Naam Daadhi (Duet of Kishore Kumar)

2. Biti Jaaye Jaaye Zindagani Aani Jaani Duniya ---- Door Ka Rahi (Duet of Kishore Kumar)

3. Raja Babu O Mere Raja Babu ---- Door Gagan Ki Chhaon Mein (1964)

Anyway thanks for uploading those songs....Plz also upload Shabaas Daddy songs....

Soumik,

If you're referring here to "Door Ka Rahi" I can tell you that it is not in the DVD I have. If this is about "Dadhi", I don't have an answer. I do have a DVD of this film. But it is shoddy and lots of cuts and is of awful sound quality. May be someone of our members can throw light on it.

Cheers,
S
[/quote]
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 20 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #799

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Shareef Budmaash (1973)

Dev went back to his old friend Raj Khosla to direct this film. With a desire to become a singer Raj came to Mumbai but found it was hard going for him. He befriended Dev who introduced him to Guru Dutt. As an assistant to Guru for some of his early films, Khoslaji learned the ropes to make movies. When he turned a director, Raj’s first five films starred Dev as the hero. These were “Milap (1955)”, “C.I.D. (1956)”, “Solva Saal (1958)”, “Kalapani (1958)”, and “Bombai Ka Babu (1960)”.

This movie had familiar premise for its story. Routinely predictable situations did not help it. The only shining grace was its music by RD. There are only five songs in the film but almost all were popular. My favourite is Kishoreda’s number “Main Nikal Jaaoonga”. I am uploading this and other songs from an original sound track album in the first post. The second post contains several music clips from the film.

Incidentally this was the third film Dev was paired with Hema during 1973. These include “Chhupa Rustam”, “Joshila”, and this movie.

Here are the songs in the first post…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 20 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #800

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Some Music Clips from "Shareef Budmaash (1973)"...

Here are some music clips from this film...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Oct 27 2013, 01:24 PM
Post #801

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Love in Bombay (1975)

This movie was produced and directed by Joy Mukherjee. It was ready for release in early 1970 but Mukherjee could find no takers. The songs album was released later but the movie did not find daylight until recently. After Joy passed away, his two sons decided to restore the film and release it.

Interestingly Joy Mukherjee was in three films whose names started with "Love". He made his debut in the 1960 hit film “Love in Simla”. Later he made another hit film in 1966 called “Love in Tokyo”. This 1975 film, “Love in Bombay”, turned out to be his last film.

Unfortunately this new “Love” film did not have the same luck as the other two Joy-starrer “Love” films. This film proved to be a disaster. Many felt it could have been better if it was never released. On the surface it looked like it had all the right ingredients to make it successful. Apparently the story was bad, the screenplay was awful, and the direction was unimaginative.

Here are the songs from this film…

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Oct 27 2013, 07:43 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Nov 3 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #802

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Amir Garib (1974)

According to a published magazine report this movie was one of the few bright spots in Dev’s late career that took a tailspin starting in 70’s. If that were the case, it is surprising. The movie is a rehash of so many other movies preceding it. It had nothing new to offer. The only bright spot is some of the songs of LP. There are several good numbers in this album. At the top of the list is the beauty “Main Aaya Hoon” by Kishoreda. I am including here an introduction to this song by Dev as a snippet. The song is full in the “Legends” album, but instead of repeating it I am uploading only 57 seconds of it.

I am uploading these songs and several music clips in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Nov 3 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #803

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Music Clips from "Amir Garib (1974)"...

Here are a few music clips from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Nov 11 2013, 03:28 AM
Post #804

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Aaj ka Mahaatma (1976)

Here are the songs from this movie for which Kishoreda was an assistant director...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Nov 17 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #805

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Ishk Ishk Ishk (1974)

This film was written, produced, and directed by Dev Anand who also was the leading man of the film. Zareena Wahab and Shekhar Kapur were introduced in this film. Kapur later on made several great movies as a director, like “Masoom (1988)”, “Bandit Queen (1994)”, and the English film “Elizabeth (1998)”. Shabana Azmi who was introduced in “Ankur” during the same year as “Ishk Ishk Ishk” played Dev’s first love interest.

Dev was producing a musical in this film with the main character he played as a singer and player of various musical instruments. Even though RD’s music was beautiful, there were reports that Dev was not happy with the results because the movie did not work. Apart from its fine music, the movie also was shot beautifully in Himalayas. The story keeps one engaged for little over half of the movie but then it falls apart with too many characters and too many twists in the story.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

67 Pages V « < 52 53 54 55 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:46 AM