Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Three Of A Kind

, Dev, Dilip & Kishore

67 Pages V « < 48 49 50 51 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Three Of A Kind, Dev, Dilip & Kishore
swarapriya
post Jan 20 2013, 01:35 PM
Post #723

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Dev) Pyar Mohabbat (1966)

I am uploading songs from this album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 20 2013, 01:46 PM
Post #724

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Pyar Mohabbat (1966)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 27 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #725

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Do Dooni Chaar (1968)

This movie produced by Bimalda was based on the Shakespeare comedy "Comedy of Errors". Gulzarji wrote its dialogues, lyrics, and was also its assistant director. The movie didn't do well at the box office. 14 Years later, in 1982, Gulzarji remade this movie as "Angoor". This time around he was the director. "Angoor" was a modest hit.

Hemantda composed music for this film. One of the outstanding songs of Kishoreda, "Hawaaon Pe Likh Do" is from this film. Great lyrics. Heart felt rendition by Kishoreda. These are the type of songs why Kishoreda became so famous. Here is this and other songs from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2013, 01:35 PM
Post #726

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Jewel Thief (1967)

This was the last movie Goldie (Vijay Anand) directed for his brother Dev. Dev took over directorial chores starting with their next production and though had an occasional success at it, almost every movie he directed proved to be a disaster. But that is a different topic.

Coming back to this film, it was a huge success. It was nicely done in picturesque locales and with beautiful women (Vyjayanti, Tanuja, Helen, Anju Mahendra & Faryal) adorning the film. The movie was such a success that after several years, Dev made a disastrous sequel to it.

One of the major contributing factors to the success the movie enjoyed owed to a large extent to the music of Burmanda. As usually is the case with him, he gave one of his best efforts. This shows in every song. Each of them became a huge hit. I have so many favorites in this film. The duet by Lata & Rafi Saab, "Dil Pukaare" is an utter delight. The swinging song by Lata & Bhupinder, "Honthon Mein" just keeps ringing in your mind long after listening to it. "Rulaake Gaya" is another lovely song beautifully performed by Lata. Then that sensational solo by Asha, "Raat Akeli". It was sensually picturized and Tanuja does it so beautifully. Lovely and bubbly. An absolute delight.

I am uploading these songs in four back-to-back posts. The first two cover songs and musical clips from the album including a couple of specials. The third and fourth posts contain instrumentals of the songs from the film, with the third being from CDs and the fourth from videos.

Here are the songs in the first post...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2013, 01:47 PM
Post #727

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Continuing Songs from "Jewel Thief (1967)" ...

In this post I am including some music clips, few extended version songs and a special...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #728

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Continuing with Instrumentals of the Songs from "Jewel Thief (1967)"...

Here are some instrumentals of the songs of this film from various CD collections...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 3 2013, 02:06 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #729

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding with More Instrumentals of the Songs from "Jewel Thief (1967)"...

In this post I am including instrumentals taken from videos...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 10 2013, 01:33 PM
Post #730

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Haye Mera Dil (1968)

The only redeeming feature of this trashy film is its music. Both Kishoreda's solos are good. It is interesting to note that Mannada sings not one but two songs for Kishore, "Jaaneman" and "Kaahe". Here are these two duets and other songs from this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 17 2013, 01:34 PM
Post #731

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Duniya (1968)

The hit pair from previous year of Vyjayanti Mala and Dev Anand ("Jewel Thief") are back together again in this film. Interestingly, this film's director T. Prakash Rao also directed the same pair 10 years earlier in 1958 in the hit musical "Amar Deep".

Here are the songs from this album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 24 2013, 01:33 PM
Post #732

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Jahan Mile Dharti Akash (1968)

This movie was never released. I am not sure whether it was ever completed. Its director was Kishore Sahu. However, some of the songs, at least a couple I am uploading here, are now widely available in various CD collections. They were uploaded in the last few years in other threads in this Forum as well. I am requesting members to share if they know of any other songs from this film. Thank you.

Also, searching for more songs from this film I found a short video clip from the film on the You Tube. Pictures of Bina Rai I am showing in the table below are from that clip.

Here are the two songs, sung with beautiful magnificence by ever so great Rafi Saab under the music direction of the master musician Madan Mohan Saab to some beautiful lyrics penned by Rajinder Krishanji…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ashi
post Feb 24 2013, 04:08 PM
Post #733

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 40831

Yes there is one more song by Rafi Saheb from the phillum appropriately called ' jahan mile dharti aakash', will dig out and sharehere, btw the Bina Rai clip from YT, it was undersign's lil presentation, hv released quite a few clips from unreleased films/songs/scenes under 'swarint', do check them out, cheers smile1.gif
The song is in good clear kwality 192 kbps smile1.gif

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 24 2013, 01:33 PM) *

This movie was never released. I am not sure whether it was ever completed. Its director was Kishore Sahu. However, some of the songs, at least a couple I am uploading here, are now widely available in various CD collections. They were uploaded in the last few years in other threads in this Forum as well. I am requesting members to share if they know of any other songs from this film. Thank you.

Also, searching for more songs from this film I found a short video clip from the film on the You Tube. Pictures of Bina Rai I am showing in the table below are from that clip.

Here are the two songs, sung with beautiful magnificence by ever so great Rafi Saab under the music direction of the master musician Madan Mohan Saab to some beautiful lyrics penned by Rajinder Krishanji…

+Quote Post
ashi
post Feb 24 2013, 04:20 PM
Post #734

Group Icon

Yes there is one more song by Rafi Saheb from the phillum appropriately called ' jahan mile dharti aakash', will dig out and sharehere, btw the Bina Rai clip from YT, it was undersign's lil presentation, hv released quite a few clips from unreleased films/songs/scenes under 'swarint', do check them out, cheers smile1.gif

+Quote Post
ashi
post Feb 24 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #735

Group Icon

+Quote Post
ashi
post Feb 24 2013, 04:41 PM
Post #736

Group Icon

Yes there is one more song by Rafi Saheb from the phillum I will dig out and share here, btw the Bina Rai clip from YT, it was undersign's lil presentation, hv released quite a few clips from unreleased films/songs/scenes under 'swarint', do check them out, cheers smile1.gif
I hope I can attach the zipped song bcos earlier I had problems u/l and sharing unsure.gif

+Quote Post
ashi
post Feb 24 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #737

Group Icon

+Quote Post

67 Pages V « < 48 49 50 51 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:22 PM