Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Three Of A Kind

, Dev, Dilip & Kishore

67 Pages V « < 19 20 21 22 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Three Of A Kind, Dev, Dilip & Kishore
swarapriya
post Jun 4 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #299

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

QUOTE(romesh @ Jun 3 2010, 08:37 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 25 2010, 10:56 AM) *

(Dev) Do Sitare (1951)

Here is Anilda's beautiful album. There are several nice songs in this album. All songs are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Please be warned that a couple of songs are of inferior quality. Even multiple cleanings couldn't help get rid of that static hiss.

This is another movie starring the hot pair of Suraiya & Dev. Suraiya has three solos, just beautiful. Another solo I like is that of Meena Kapoor. A beautiful rendering.

Now for the details of the songs and the songs themselves ...

dear SP
here are two songs in better sound quality of course not cd quality

1--meri aasmani ghodi--2.19mts--@128kbps
2--mere deil ki dhadkan mein----2.30mts--2128kbps

quote=romesh

Thank you very much Romesh for the better quality songs. Appreciate it very much. Cheers. -S

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 4 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #300

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Nadaan (1951)

This album was composed by Chic Chocolate, a long time associate of music director C. Ramchandra who was the music supervisor for this movie. I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. All songs are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you all very very much.

I remember names of those who contributed couple of these songs. The duet "Aisa Kya Kasoor" by Lata and Chitalkar was contributed by our fellow member Abhay. The song "Door Hi Se" by Lata was contributed by R.P. Nawani. My thanks to both of them.

Now for a description of the songs and the songs themselves ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 4 2010, 10:52 AM
Post #301

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Nadaan (1951)" ...

I am uploading here a slow version of Talat's "Aa Teri Tasveer" and extended versions of "Achcha Hota" and "Saari Duniya". These are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you.

It appears that I may be missing a couple of songs shown in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, and if you can, please kindly share these songs with rest of us.

Noe for these songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Aditya Pant
post Jun 4 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #302

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 54382

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jun 4 2010, 10:52 AM) *

Concluding Songs from "Nadaan (1951)" ...

I am uploading here a slow version of Talat's "Aa Teri Tasveer" and extended versions of "Achcha Hota" and "Saari Duniya". These are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you.

It appears that I may be missing a couple of songs shown in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, and if you can, please kindly share these songs with rest of us.

Noe for these songs ...

The film version of Aisa Kya Qusoor Kiya was by Lata-Rafi, whereas the record version was Lata-Chitalkar

Aditya

+Quote Post
Debopriyo
post Jun 5 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #303

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 76169

Three Missing Songs: From Madhubala

Aare O Denewale Tune Kaisi Zindagi Di Hain - Asha / 3:27 / 133kbps

Naye Jawani Rutt Mastani - G.M Duranni /- 3:15 /141kbps

Poocho Maine Dil Se - Asha /3:15 / 138kbps

This post has been edited by Debopriyo: Jun 5 2010, 03:45 PM

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 5 2010, 11:19 PM
Post #304

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Jun 5 2010, 03:14 AM) *

Three Missing Songs: From Madhubala

Aare O Denewale Tune Kaisi Zindagi Di Hain - Asha / 3:27 / 133kbps

Naye Jawani Rutt Mastani - G.M Duranni /- 3:15 /141kbps

Poocho Maine Dil Se - Asha /3:15 / 138kbps

Thanks for the songs Debo. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 6 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #305

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dilip) Shikast (1953)

Here is a beautiful album from the energetic team of S&J that was composed during early years of their professional career. As usual was the case with their work during this and ensuing many years, the songs from this album are all just beautiful to listen to. There are several lovely songs in this album but my favorites are both of the solos by Talat Saab.

I will upload these songs in two back-to-back posts. Here are the details of the the first set of songs from this original soundtrack album and the songs themselves ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 6 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #306

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Shikast (1953)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album. I am also including here a special version of the song "Sapnon Ki" with an introduction by Dilip Kumar. This is taken from the album, "Legends: Talat Mahmood - The Silken Voice (CD2)". Dilipji has some real nice words to say about Talat Saab.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Jun 7 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #307

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 153576

Hi,

There is another song rendered by Lata in this movie 'O ghan sanware'. Does anybody has that song?

Viraj
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 7 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #308

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Bhai Bhai (1956)

This is another great album from Madan Mohan Saab. Interestingly, if you take a typical Madanji's album, Lata has the bulk of songs and most of them made history. Lata also has six solos in this album, that are all good. But it is one song that stands out from any in this fine album. It is Geetaji's unforgettable "Aye Dil Mujhe Bata De". It is a song that in her mesmerizing voice is transformed into a thing of utter beauty. The sweetness of her voice, the seductive traces in her tone, a lovely composition to some fine lyrics, all these come together to make a definitive statement about the romance in the air. It's too bad that Geetaji didn't get to sing too many songs for Madan Saab.

This movie was a runaway hit thanks to its beautiful music. M.V. Raman, the director of the film, teams up here with his favorite Kishoreda minus Vyjayanti Mala but results are the same. A winning combination.

I am uploading all songs from the original soundtrack album and some specials in two back-to-back posts. Now for the details of the songs in the first post and the songs themselves ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
tumtum_tajik
post Jun 7 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #309

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 34702

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Nov 29 2009, 11:29 AM) *

(Dilip) Milan (1947)

This movie was also known as "Naukadubi". Here are the songs from this album, all by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you very much. I am not certain whether these are all of the songs from this album or not. If not so, requesting members to share the missing ones if any. Thank you.

was this shankar dasgupta..solo from milan uploaded??
uper hai baadariya kaari..

if yes...i request for a re-upload..pls..

TIA,

regards,
-waheed
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jun 7 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #310

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Bhai Bhai (1956)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album. I am also uploading a couple of specials. I am including here the song "Aye Dil Mujhe Bata De" with Preeti Sagar's introduction. Sagar has a couple of beautiful things to say about Geetaji. This is taken from the album "Legends: Geeta Dutt - The Voice of Passion (CD 3)". I am also including a special version of the song "Kadar Jaane Na" with a lovely introduction by the legendary ghazal singer Begum Akhtar. This is taken from the album "Legends: Madan Mohan - The Instinctive Genius (CD 1)".

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
parag_sankla
post Jun 7 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #311

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6005

Swarapriya

Another great album, and another set of little pieces of information from my side!

AVM as most of us know was one of the most powerful film productions of the south India in forties and fifties. Lyricist Rajinder Krishan was a very close associate of AVM. He was a versatile speaker of Tamil. Practically all the Hindi films made under AVM banner in those years had Rajinder sahab as the lyricist, irrespective of who the composer was. He even wrote the dialogues of many of those films, a fact not known to many.

Regarding the song "Aye dil mujhe bataa de". It has been well documented that Madan sahab was not interested in composing this song. He did it only on insistence of the producer. His lack of interest is evident in the not-so-great tune and relatively indifferent musical pieces between the stanzas. Compared to the very high standards of the lyrics by Rajinder sahab, this was a relatively mediocre effort. But it is Geeta ji who breathes life in this song and makes it a timeless classic. This must be one of the very few incidents in Hindi film music where a song filmed on a vamp has become more popular than songs filmed on main heroine or other "nice" female characters. Shyama lights up the screen with her pleasing personality and Geeta ji glides on the song taking it to pinnacles of melodious beauty.

This song is even counted in the list of Madan sahab's topmost popular songs. It is unfortunate that he chose not to give more songs to Geeta ji, yet she has won our hearts with this one song itself.

Cheers
Parag

P.S. Swarapriya, I have taken the liberty of sharing your valuable information and the song by Geeta ji on my Facebook account.

This post has been edited by parag_sankla: Jun 7 2010, 11:36 PM

Please visit www.geetadutt.com
+Quote Post
tumtum_tajik
post Jun 8 2010, 04:42 PM
Post #312

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 34702

QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Jun 7 2010, 11:01 PM) *

(Dilip) Milan (1947)

This movie was also known as "Naukadubi". Here are the songs from this album, all by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you very much. I am not certain whether these are all of the songs from this album or not. If not so, requesting members to share the missing ones if any. Thank you.

TIA,

regards,
-waheed

Swarapriya,
pls upload the shankar dasgupta song..
as requested above..

regards,
-waheed
+Quote Post
Aditya Pant
post Jun 8 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #313

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 54382

QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Jun 8 2010, 04:42 PM) *

QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Jun 7 2010, 11:01 PM) *

(Dilip) Milan (1947)

TIA,

regards,
-waheed

Swarapriya,
pls upload the shankar dasgupta song..
as requested above..

regards,
-waheed

Waheed,

You probably already have the low bit-rate version of this song, available on Prof. Surjit's Singh site at this link:

http://hindi-films-songs.com/milan46.html

Aditya

+Quote Post

67 Pages V « < 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:31 PM