Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Three Reigning Queens

, Albums of Madhubala, Meena Kumari & Nargis

64 Pages V « < 38 39 40 41 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Three Reigning Queens, Albums of Madhubala, Meena Kumari & Nargis
swarapriya
post Jul 25 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #576

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

QUOTE(r&d @ Jul 24 2010, 09:10 PM) *

Thank you very much for the pointer R&D. Cheers. -S
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 31 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #577

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Meena) Shatranj (1956)

This is one beautiful album from the combination of Ramchandra and Rajinder Krishan. Almost every song is a real delight. These songs are all by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you. I have a combined version of the song "Hawa Hai". But it is really bad in quality. But the two parts I am uploading here are of better quality. Now for the details of the songs and the songs themselves ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
saurabhdatta
post Aug 2 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #578

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 134815

HERE'S ANOTHER SONG FROM NAYA ANDAZ:

NAYA ANDAZ(56)-SAINYAAN RAAJAA LAA DO GALE KAA MOHE HAAR RE-KISHORE, SHAMSHAD BEGUM-01.44 mins-128kbps

IS THERE A LONGER VERSION OF THIS SONG ??

SAURABH

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 3 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #579

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(saurabhdatta @ Aug 1 2010, 07:54 PM) *

HERE'S ANOTHER SONG FROM NAYA ANDAZ:

NAYA ANDAZ(56)-SAINYAAN RAAJAA LAA DO GALE KAA MOHE HAAR RE-KISHORE, SHAMSHAD BEGUM-01.44 mins-128kbps

IS THERE A LONGER VERSION OF THIS SONG ??

SAURABH

Thank you very much for the song Saurabh. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 3 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #580

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Nargis) Paapi (1953)

Here is another beautiful album by Mohinderji. Interestingly, Rafi Saab lent his voice to Raj in this album as Mukesh still wasn't settled to be the choice ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Aug 4 2010, 05:59 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 9 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #581

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(romesh @ Jun 20 2010, 08:04 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 7 2010, 10:10 AM) *

(Madhubala) Naqab (1955)

This movie starred Madhubala & Shammi. Madhubala was at the height of her romance with Dilip Kumar during this time. In a recent journal interview, Shammi fondly recalls those times and adds that when they were shooting this film in Pune at the Prabhat Studios, Dilip used to come from Mumbai to visit with Madhubala on her sets. He recalls another occasion when Dilip was shooting for Gemini's "Insaaniyat" in Madras. It was Eid time and Dilip took a break from shooting to flew in to Mumbai particularly to spend the festive time with Madhubala.

Pt. Govind Ramji who composed the music for this film had only few films to his credit but does a great job here. I am uploading five songs here but it appears like I may be missing several songs. It could be as many as seven more. If indeed this is true and if you happen to have any of the missing songs, please kindly share with rest of us. Thank you.

Here are the songs I have ...

Hi SP
here is one of the missing songs

KHATAWAR HOON--ASHA--3.19MTS--@128KBPS

QUOTE=ROMESH

Thanks for the song Romesh.
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 12 2010, 04:39 AM
Post #582

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Madhubala) Yahudi Ki Ladki (1957)

This album with Hemantda's music has Geetaji sing six out of seven songs that show the range in her inimitably beautiful voice. I wish the songs I am uploading were of better quality so that one can appreciate even more these beauties. Irrespective of that they are still a joy to listen to.

A side note. Krishna Kumari, whose picture can be seen below opposite to Madhubala's in the title area, was an yester year Telugu film actress who was popular as a heroine of many Telugu films in the 60's. She also starred in several Tamil and Kannada movies. Her acting stint included several brief appearances in Hindi films, some of them are very notable ones. These include, "Baiju Bawra (1952)", "Nagin (1954)", "Hariyali aur Rasta (1962)" and a few others.

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Aug 12 2010, 07:05 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
r&d
post Aug 12 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #583

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1955

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 11 2010, 04:09 PM) *

This album with Hemantda's music has Geetaji sing six out of seven songs that show the range in her inimitably beautiful voice. I wish the songs I am uploading were of better quality so that one can appreciate even more these beauties. Irrespective of that they are still a joy to listen to.

A side note. Krishna Kumari, whose picture can be seen below opposite to Madhubala's in the title area, was an yester year Telugu film actress who was popular as a heroine of many Telugu films in the 60's. She also starred in several Tamil and Kannada movies. Her acting stint included several brief appearances in Hindi films, some of them are very notable ones. These include, "Baiju Bawra (1952)", "Nagin (1954)", "Hariyali aur Rasta (1962)" and a few others.

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members ...

you are missing these songs from your list.

Ae Khuda Tere Bandon Ke - Hemant Kumar & Ravi - Yahudi Ki Ladki (1957) - Hemant Kumar - S. H. Bihari
Dil Bekraar Mera - Asha Bhosle & Hemant Kumar - Yahudi Ki Ladki (1957) - Hemant Kumar - S. H. Bihari
+Quote Post
Debopriyo
post Aug 12 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #584

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 76169

QUOTE(r&d @ Aug 12 2010, 08:46 PM) *

Ae Khuda Tere Bandon Ke - Hemant Kumar & Ravi - Yahudi Ki Ladki (1957) - Hemant Kumar - S. H. Bihari
Dil Bekraar Mera - Asha Bhosle & Hemant Kumar - Yahudi Ki Ladki (1957) - Hemant Kumar - S. H. Bihari

r&dji --can you upload ?

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
+Quote Post
romesh
post Aug 12 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #585

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 58160

QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Aug 12 2010, 08:57 PM) *

r&dji --can you upload ?

here are the songs pl enjoy @192kbps

quote=romesh

+Quote Post
Debopriyo
post Aug 12 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #586

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 76169

QUOTE(romesh @ Aug 12 2010, 09:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Aug 12 2010, 08:57 PM) *

r&dji --can you upload ?

quote=romesh

Thanks Romeshji...

This post has been edited by Debopriyo: Aug 12 2010, 09:46 PM

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 13 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #587

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(romesh @ Aug 12 2010, 08:41 AM) *

Thank you very much Romesh for the songs. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
khawar Sohail
post Aug 13 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #588

Group Icon

Member No.: 19849

Is this yahudi ki larki Movie available ?? Khawar
+Quote Post
khawar Sohail
post Aug 14 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #589

Group Icon

Member No.: 19849

Can anybody please reload Lata song from film naqaab: Aye dil ki lagi kuch tu hai in good recording. I missed the song....khawar
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Aug 14 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #590

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 153576

QUOTE(khawar Sohail @ Aug 13 2010, 10:12 AM) *

Is this yahudi ki larki Movie available ?? Khawar

Not available. Even I am looking for it.

Viraj
+Quote Post

64 Pages V « < 38 39 40 41 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 06:09 PM