Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Three Reigning Queens

, Albums of Madhubala, Meena Kumari & Nargis

64 Pages V « < 21 22 23 24 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Three Reigning Queens, Albums of Madhubala, Meena Kumari & Nargis
swarapriya
post Dec 6 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #323

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Nargis) Chhoti Bhabhi (1950)

Songs from this album, originally uploaded by khn777, were recently re-uploaded by G.Nabee. The songs are still active and can be found in the following directory Hamara Forums > Legends > Music Directors > Husnlal-Bhagatram at the following address ...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry639639

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Dec 6 2009, 12:19 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 8 2009, 11:28 AM
Post #324

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Madhubala) Nadaan (1951)

I am uploading most of the songs from this album here. Chic Chocolate, the music director, was apparently worked with C. Ramchandra who supervised the music for this album. All these songs are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Because these songs came from various sources, their quality is also variable ranging sometimes from very good to other times to kind of iffy.

I am uploading some extended version songs in the second post. That post also lists missing songs. Here is the first set of songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 8 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #325

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Songs of "Nadaan (1951)" Continued ...

I am uploading a couple of extended version songs and a slower version of Talat's solo here. The missing songs are shown in red italics in the table below. Requesting members to share these if they can. Thank you.

Now for the songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Yadavagiri5
post Dec 8 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #326

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33641

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 8 2009, 11:28 AM) *

I am uploading most of the songs from this album here. Chic Chocolate, the music director, was apparently worked with C. Ramchandra who supervised the music for this album. All these songs are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Because these songs came from various sources, their quality is also variable ranging sometimes from very good to other times to kind of iffy.

I am uploading some extended version songs in the second post. That post also lists missing songs. Here is the first set of songs ...

Dear swarapriya,

The male voice in Aisa Kyaa Qasoor Kiyaa sound like Chitalkar and not Rafi. Am I right?
+Quote Post
Aditya Pant
post Dec 8 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #327

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 54382

QUOTE(Yadavagiri5 @ Dec 8 2009, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 8 2009, 11:28 AM) *

Dear swarapriya,

The male voice in Aisa Kyaa Qasoor Kiyaa sound like Chitalkar and not Rafi. Am I right?

Aisa Kya Qusoor Kiya was in Rafi's voice in the film, and in Chitalkar's voice on 78rpm.

Aditya

+Quote Post
Aditya Pant
post Dec 8 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #328

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 54382

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 8 2009, 11:33 AM) *

I am uploading a couple of extended version songs and a slower version of Talat's solo here. The missing songs are shown in red italics in the table below. Requesting members to share these if they can. Thank you.

Now for the songs ...

I am not sure about Baba Ki Sun Le Baat, but there is a Lata song called Door Hi Se Hum Se Karo Baat in this film. This song plus O Bhai Machhua is available in low bit rate here:

http://hindi-films-songs.com/narsingh316.html

Aditya

+Quote Post
rpnawani
post Dec 8 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #329

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 49669

QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Dec 8 2009, 05:33 PM) *

Now for the songs ...

I am not sure about Baba Ki Sun Le Baat, but there is a Lata song called Door Hi Se Hum Se Karo Baat in this film. This song plus O Bhai Machhua is available in low bit rate here:

Aditya

I have 'Door hi se humse karo baat' at 128 kbps bitrate which I am uploading. Courtesy HF.

Door hi se hum se karo baat
Duration: 3.05 min

rpnawani
+Quote Post
Exon
post Dec 8 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #330

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 49544

QUOTE(rpnawani @ Dec 8 2009, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Dec 8 2009, 05:33 PM) *

Now for the songs ...

Aditya

I have 'Door hi se humse karo baat' at 128 kbps bitrate which I am uploading. Courtesy HF.

rpnawani

The line, 'baba ki sunlo baat' is supposed to be starting words in 'door hi se karo baat'. However, my audio doesn't contain those words.

Exon
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 8 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #331

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Dec 8 2009, 04:03 AM) *

Aditya

Thanks for the pointer, Aditya. Cheers. -S

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Dec 8 2009, 10:41 PM
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 8 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #332

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(rpnawani @ Dec 8 2009, 04:50 AM) *

rpnawani

Thanks for the song RP. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
nandi
post Dec 9 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #333

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 55513

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 3 2009, 11:40 AM) *

Some Extended Version Songs of "Daaera (1953)"

I am including in this post some extended version songs. Couple of these are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you. The third one I found in the "You Tube". This is a very long version of Talat's song "Aa Bhi Jaa Meri Duniya Mein" which is over seven minutes long. Its quality is poor but it has sounds of Meena Kumari intermixed within drwan out silences of the song. The slow pace with Talat sings and the long song really match the mood that was depicted in the movie and caught my fancy. Here are these songs ...

Wundebar!
"Devta tum ho mera sahara..." is an all time favirite of mine. Thanks for posting a very good audio of it.
nandi
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 9 2009, 04:35 AM
Post #334

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(nandi @ Dec 8 2009, 10:42 AM) *

Some Extended Version Songs of "Daaera (1953)"

Wundebar!
"Devta tum ho mera sahara..." is an all time favirite of mine. Thanks for posting a very good audio of it.
nandi

You're very welcome, Nandi. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 10 2009, 07:10 AM
Post #335

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Meena) Dana Paani (1953)

I have only two songs available from this movie, both by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you. At first I thought the music for this film was composed by Madan Mohan Saab. But checking EarthMusic network and more authoritatively, Madan Mohanji's official website, I realized that the music was not composed by Madan Saab but it is by Madan Junior.

I have listed in red italics missing songs in the table below. I am requesting the Forum members to share these missing songs if they can. Thank you.

Now for the two songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Erum Hashmi
post Dec 10 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #336

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 428

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 10 2009, 07:10 AM) *
(Meena) Dana Paani (1953)

I have only two songs available from this movie, both by the courtesy of the Forum members. Thank you. At first I thought the music for this film was composed by Madan Mohan Saab. But checking EarthMusic network and more authoritatively, Madan Mohanji's official website, I realized that the music was not composed by Madan Saab but it is by Madan Junior.

I have listed in red italics missing songs in the table below. I am requesting the Forum members to share these missing songs if they can. Thank you.

Now for the two songs ...
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=642927 smile.gif

woman is the mirror in which man sees the reflection of his own self, his own dormant and hidden powers of genius when she comes and stands before him
A woman is a meaning to life ! Someone who loves, who cares !

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Dec 10 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #337

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Erum Hashmi @ Dec 10 2009, 01:59 AM) *

Thanks for the songs, Erum. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post

64 Pages V « < 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:01 AM